It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origin of Place

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Place is not a person or a thing. Place had no beginning or end or start or stop until person and/or thing came into existence or position. When that occured the beginning/ending of place is before the end/beginning of a person and/or thing. Place was not created, it's an original there or here. *Here* is where place is occupied, but still so. Place here doesnt go out of being, but is co-existing with a person and/or thing. Zero is thus an indicator of absolute place free from person and/or thing.

Any questions or comments?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
there is no way as of yet to comprihend the existance and purpose of our universe and where it came from. place is occupied by everything and nothing. the only thing that brings place into form is matter, motion and time, thats the way i see it atleast. every time i think of the human race on planet earth, i think of how we got here, that leads to thinking of how everything *is* in the first place, which then leads to thaughts about dimensions and time, and then i always wonder would it make a differance if the universe was here or not unless there is a purpose, but purpose only comes with logic.....so did something very intelligant and devine create this "place", or is it all a stain on a wall?
makes my head hurt, i don't even think we humans could figure it out with all the time in the universe. sad to think that we're all helpless in this situation, all we can do for now is sit back and bake dirt on mars.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There is no place, there is no not place.

There is no perception, there is no non perception.

"Oh, Sariputra, Form Does not Differ From the Void,
And the Void Does Not Differ From Form.
Form is Void and Void is Form;
The Same is True For Feelings,
Perceptions, Volitions and Consciousness."

This is the Heart Sutra.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ppl wonder why to be concerned about 666. It's three holding places with numbers of common value. Person does a number. Place does a number. Thing does a number.

6: A place found not occupied is of value because in it one can be how they want/prefer by their own terms and conditions.

6: A thing is of value so that it is excitment and protection instead of gloom and bordem and doom. Doom can be caused if the place you occupy gets invaded by a neutral being which can be good or evil in intent. You wonder why there aint some other person or thing popping into existence through your body? Obviously there is a thing call forcefield to prevent it as preferred. However that thing doesnt have to be if a neutral being is chosen to be as a guest. According to the bible's antonym translation I learned that the devil is the first and last being allowed as a guest.

6: A person is of value so it may try anything. When you lift your finger up and then put in down it becomes over with which means you tried something. Person doesn't succeed or fail, person only tries. If a person were to succeed then their finger would be suspended or froze in an act which means the person wouldnt be a living continuence. Besides, what person doesnt like trying out things endlessly period or trying certain things over and over again? If you succeeded in tasting pizza, then you wouldnt be able to loose or shake the taste off your tastes buds ever. That shows you that success sucks all along. lol. If you tasted more on top of the pizza taste, then it would prolly start taste weird more and more because your tongue didnt drop the last thing is tasted from it's taste senses.

That's just my 6 cents

So original's (the beauty's) and image's (man's) number is person, place, and thing. And we sure did a number on the devil.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Not sure what you're referring to there. What does 666 have to do with the origin of "Place"? Sorry for the short post, but I'm curious

top topics

join