It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress approval ratings (low!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Drudge report finally posted the link

Congressional approval rating at an all time low (single digit %)

I think its about time Nancy Pelosi and crew stop investigating MLB steroid usage, and work with the president of the united states to find some middle ground and begin fixing some problems.

Don't you?

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

[edit on 7/8/2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The US voted overwelmingly to end the war by voting dem.....and now they have a congress that wants to nuke Iraq's neighbour and friend......no wonder...I am from UK and I really feel the desperation you must be feeling...by the way in Europe and in Russia Obama is the preferred candidate by many more points than in the US. I think if the US vote for McCain there will be world war three and I don't think the US will have any allies to help them....in other words the world is going to have to pull you out...I mean the Bush administration came to power and declared that they wanted to Nuke China, Russia, Iran, Syria and Libya...the US either changes and stops filling their airwaves with Nazi propganda or I think the world powers including Europe will have to take you out. I think you have lost the plot. We in europe want to see an end to poverty and polution you in the states want to nuke half the world and set the clock back one hundred years for countries that are already extremely poor: Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan and libya...all unable to defend themselves and all third or second world countries..and you are shamless about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Overall, the approval rating of Congress is just 9%. Their approval rating among independents was, get this...3%.

You know its bad when Bush has an approval rating 3 times as high as yours!

That's pathetic. Of course, what's more pathetic is that other polls have shown that almost half the country still believes that Republicans control Congress. Idiots.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by vor78]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Finally, we have arrived to the problem. No matter how good a Presidential candidate is they always seem to be thrown under the bus by Congress. They are responsible for the problems we face not the President. Ok maybe you could blame the President for his executive orders. However, congress has for years, Democrat or Republican, sat on the sidelines doing nothing while our nation crumbles. They do this to make the other party look bad especially during election years. Everybody knows that we are in trouble but all they do is blame each other and feed us a bunch of BS. They use scare tactics to get vote and offer solutions only during election years. Once the election is over the solutions are set aside and business is back to normal.

Don't you find it odd that certain companies and individuals get rich off each bill passed while the rest of us contribute more to the pot (taxes)?

Why doesn't Congress get on social security and Medicaid instead of the sweet plans they have? I bet you that if they did they would fix these problems asap.

Many people are suffering and Congress just laughs about it. I wonder how many of those guys are rich. What's even sadder is that when they do have a good idea it gets bogged down with debate and slowly disappears into history. I don't know about you but spygate, steroids, and dog and pony shows are not priorities to me. I want action and real action at that. Sooner or later we will have to make a sacrifice to get our house in order. I prefer sooner before it's too late to make a difference.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just read this too. It is hilarious. I hope this gets some attention in the mainstream press.

The worst part is, our choices for president are between two members of this incompetent Congress.

Simply, hilarious...

new topics

top topics

join