It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW
No no no don't get me wrong, i meant to say your Government is made up of stupid people, just look at ours.

Harper is bush's puppet so we are going down that road too. i am calling most americans stupid for not realizing the truth.

It is very sad, isnt it? Im not sure how many Americans dont realize this yet but I guess that it is most, or maybe they just refuse to believe it and follow blindly.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Sometimes I want to wish we didn't help you in WW2,
[edit on 7/8/2008 by jkrog08]

and sometimes i want to wish that wall street with george w bush (granddady of this bush now) didnt finance Adolf Hitler and his warmachine to the teeth ,then later when the time was right sent out sons of someone elses parents to die on the beaches and elsewhere. Oh and i also wish that Nikola Tesla (my countryman) didnt come to the US and lit it up. Dont get involved in Political discussions untill you now more what you are talking about youngling.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We seem to hear the exact same thing each time there is some post about the increasing and on going tension in the middle east . We here the usual , my dad is stronger then your dad , we hear the oh its all about the oil , we hear oh its all about the WOMD and so on . But I truly believe that this is nothing more then the old ORDO AB CHAO trick that we have seen so many times before . It's simply an orchestrated conflict designed between two or more parties to bring about some form of planed change . With those orchestrating the conflict sitting back and laughing with each post or opinion that is expressed on the topic .

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

Maybe in the Animal kingdom the strongest survive we are HUMAN and i would like to think the most intelligent survive...Or maybe humans arnt as intelligent as i had hoped.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
what i want to know is who will drop the bomb first IRAN,USA,UK,ISRAEL ????
because with all the US troops in in Afghanistan & IRAQ the USA is going to need more than twice that for IRAN alone and i dont see USA turning IRAN into another IRAQ ......so the question still stands whos going to drop the bomb first?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

America is waiting to see who the next president will be. If it's the Democrat, America invades Iran before the current president leaves office, and the Republican party spends the next four years blaming Obama for starting the war, all while they spit on the troops they consigned to fight in it.

It's a sick little system.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

"Survival of the fittest" is a competition against the environment, not other organisms. It's more like a 100 meter race than a boxing match.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

well the US is full of tactical weapons then since all of its warheada bar one or two are under 1MT

i guess you have never heard that phrase before from serving troops in germany then

theres another:

whats the minimum safe distance for a nuke? the gap between towns in germany....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe the games are now being played for real;

Iran Shells Northern Iraq

Really pushing the limits of a "game" if you ask me with the exercises and posturing.

kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakednutz

Fact: The US is NOT the stupidest nation, not even close.

We may have some stupid people in government but they do not represent the majority of Americans. I realize it may look this way to foreigners but most everyone I talk to thinks that Bush and his cronies are retarded. Dont judge the whole of America by the way our president conducts affairs. I hate the road the US is travelling down and you are dead on when you say we are turning into a police state and it is all in the name of this made up "terror" BS. 9/11 was most likely staged so Bush could do just that, have a police state and advance the one world agenda. Im not giving up though, people will not go down without a fight!

LMAO.. you keep telling yourself ffs. The leaders of you nation are not stupid. The majority of the people of the USA are. Because they only after 50 years are beginning to realise how insane their own country has become. How ignorant and arrogant your nation has become. It has taken 8 years of genocide, 8 years of lies, 8 years of war crimes, and STILL people like you don't get it.

Because the leaders of your nation fool you ALL the time. Even now with Iran.

Please don't make me laugh America is embarrassing. Stupid people don't realise their are stupid, hense that's what it means to be stupid. Unaware of their stupidity.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
My gosh! I am home with a minor eye injury today, and I can't help but think that some of you are skipping school. The lack of grammer and spelling abilities alone are disturbing.
The willingness ( or compulsion ) to tow one of the various ' party -lines ' in these discussions is not leaving me very hopeful.
Truth is, you and I will do nothing about any of this but jabber on.
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that Iran has less of a need for nucleor power than almost anyone else on Earth ?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

My dear boy... intelligent people can spell.
Oh, well- Persians holding military exercises in the Persian Gulf are ( or should be ) none of my business, or yours.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
reply to post by mind is the universe

My dear boy... intelligent people can spell.
Oh, well- Persians holding military exercises in the Persian Gulf are ( or should be ) none of my business, or yours.

Spelling is quite natural to me, I just speak exactly from my mind. I don't proof read and I don't have paitence to read back over my errors.

But I am human of course. Just not a bad one may I add.

If America learns to behave itself and stop invading the Persian I will mind my business, as should you. Wake up. Please do put that on your bedroom door soon!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
My gosh! I am home with a minor eye injury today, and I can't help but think that some of you are skipping school. The lack of grammer and spelling abilities alone are disturbing.
The willingness ( or compulsion ) to tow one of the various ' party -lines ' in these discussions is not leaving me very hopeful.
Truth is, you and I will do nothing about any of this but jabber on.
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that Iran has less of a need for nucleor power than almost anyone else on Earth ?

Stay on topic please. If your so passionate about the grammer of this thread or any thread. Please do set up your own thread. The situation in the world is more important than your idiotic nit picking.

BTW Why can't Iran have nuclear weapons, where is your evdence to suggest Iran should be the last country in the world to have Nucs. Since the fact is Iran has probably being the most stable nation in the ME over the years.

Where's your intellegence on this matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
worlds #ed no matter how you look at it..... aint going tae fix itself until were gone,human cancer on the earth

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated

I can picture two kids shouting abuse at each other in the schoolyard, wanting the other to start the fight.
Israel is the little geeky kid who could be crushed by anybody, but he starts bumming up to the one nobody wants to fight with (US). Little geeky kid decides he doesn't like some guy he sits near in maths class, so gets his hard-as mate to stick up for him, and suddenly it all seems very familiar.

Hang on....

Um, how in the world do you see Israel as a little geeky kid? In reality the mid-east is thankfull the US is there "helping" Israel. If it wasn't for the US Israel would be a whole lot bigger and the Mid-East would be glass! Those guys are really nuts and noibody wants them to be cut loose to protect themselves. We do it for them so they don't kill everybody.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thats true to The truth is, Israel was unjustly formed and a Nation ( Palestine ) was unjustly obliterated. The only reason Israel is in existence is because of the united states. The USA has supplied them not only with military hardware but with espionage as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I don`t like jumping into these I bash you, you bash me topics, but I`ve set back and read this topic and all I can say is.....I could puck. It trully turns my stomach with everything that`s been said here, from both sides. Yes, our government is not right in what they are doing, we know that. our government has our hands tied so to speak. We have lost so many rights in this country, and it`s just starting. We can`t even speak out against the government because they brand you as not being "patriotic", and even a traitor, and the next thing is jail. Brainwashed.....yes......many are, but there are a few yet that will not buy the brainwashing that they put on us. Why is all this taking place? Because the powers that be threw out our constitution, the only thing that keeps our government in check. And I tell you, we are putting up a fight about this, and we will not stop till it`s put back in place. We may end up in jail, or dead, who knows. But were not giving up without a fight.

Now, about those who hate us over here. Yes, your going to hear it. it sickins me, when people from other countries start degrading the people over here. It seems to me, that these nasty people over here were called on to help save many of your countries during WW2. I have no hate for people from other countries, but I do start having second thoughts about it, when they easily forget the sacrifices we made to help put down Hitler and the Japanese. I lost an uncle in that war, he was only 18 years old. He never got to finish growing up and have a family of his own like you and I are getting to do. I use to watch my father when I was very young(I`m 52 now), he would watch the news, and they would be talking about how many of the countries we fought for during that war, were putting us down(early 60`s). I would see tears stream down his face and I would ask him what was wrong? He would say" I can`t believe I lost my brother for people like this, they are the most heartless beings I ever knew". I have to agree with him on that fact. I hope that not all of you feel like that towards us. That bothers me, because now, many of us now have to fight a two sided battle, our government, and those who hate us for what our government is doing. You should try supporting those of us who want to staighten out this mess, and not kick us in the teeth.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Iran has done this SEVERAL times since 2003...

And everytime they do this, everyone freaks out..

I think, nothing happens, the Irainians are too scared...

[edit on 7/10/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
LOL at the title.

Iran begins war game?

I thought this game has been going on for a long time?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join