It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I guess the big corporations are ready to pillage Iran next, its going be hitting the fan very soon...

Everyone out of the middle east quick!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
But the real question here is "WHY" Why assualt each other ? I don't understand the whole conflict here can anyone elaborate?

I said that many times, Why are we as humans actually fighting for? good that you asked that most americans have forgotten how to self reflect or see thier own actions
But it's good you asked the question.

Well war is profitable. war is a planned proccess. war is good business. and war creates power. taking power from another country. It goes on and on. Innocent people die. People become obstacles to the power's of be. Innocent people are just pawns. It's not the question on elaborating on this war. The question is why are we doing this? read below.

America a nation who claims to be a great nation right?. Yet they behave like animals in every situation in a conflict(to reach thier goal) which can be dealt with properly, but no "lets behave like animals" says America. This is the behaviour of animals. They deal with EVERY confict aggressively, they show that by not using intellegence, another trait animals lack. The 655,000 iraqs civlian's are only just dead animals to the American's. Those 655,000 are the way! What a great nation America is isn't it. But heck it seems, that again it's somebody else's fault. It's the middleast's fault isn't it. they are all terrorist's over there. bla bla....

All you need to understand that, humans are fighting each other in this war for one thing, power and greed bottom line. Thats enough to show how absurd it is

MIDDLEAST WITH OIL
PROBLEM WITH GOLD (translated to American english)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
France will absolutely NOT join Israel in a war - no way.

The United States is a military government lead by religious zealots with a commander in chief, one man, in charge of the army - the only other nation on this planet that is a military, religious dictatorship is Pakistan - well done.

You view of of yourself is no different to every other person, nationalism and parochialism are not a unique trait - however you feel about your country is how everyone feels about there country. What matters is how it behaves and is seen on the world stage - and America - I am profoundly sorry to say - is an absolute disgrace.

America, Americans, are without a single doubt the most self deluded, myopic, solipsist, nation on earth - completely without clue - There are those amongst you who tend to form some opinion - who are able to formulate a modicum of intellect beyond the flag waving hysteria of self adulation - but on the whole this is rare.

It is one of the most well understood and completely accepted FACTS of this planet that America is totally lost in its own self obsessed delusions and as a consequence is destined to slide back into mediocrity - already has.

The role of Americans today is to stop their government, to return to a great country which inspires the rest of the world rather than one which is currently viewed with absolute abhorrence by almost every one....some of the comments on this thread are so far out of the ball park of reality it is startling.

If a war starts between Iran and the U.S. you can kiss your arses good bye - and the fact that you are unable to accept this as a possibility, as a reality, is why you need to wake the hell up -

No idea.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

You get starred for that! I applause.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Sadly the only people losing will be the people. The Elite will win their arm restling match while all the innocent people die in a unneccesary war. I feel for all the Iranian people and soldiers as well as the American soldiers who have to do their duty and make the elite happy. Whatever happen to the Chief going out and fighting the war with the people
I guess that means the won't get their just awards of money and riches in the end.

There are no winners in war when it comes to the innocent families who lose their loved ones.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
We really need bush out of office. This guy knows nothing about economics.

Iran has the upper hand right now they only worry about Isrel. They don't worry about The U.S because even if Iran loses they plan to make sure they were known for the attack that was a mistake. Even if The U.S. does defeat which I do think we will. We all are going to hell. yes with this war we are throwing more money into the fire and what is left???

the more we print off money from the press the less value it is causing everything to go up in price. If bush dosen't understand this which he dosen't since he took us to many wars. He is going to screw up United States.

I also notice alot of rish people already in 2005 had converted their money from U.S to euros. The reason because the drop value of the U.S money.

Also we are In a ression. Ression is when the U.S GDP ( Gross domestic product is lower than 5 years ago. Today ours is lower than 10 years ago and it keeps dropping. Yet bush wants us to go into another war. What about Nort Korea we might as well go to war with them.

I Really can't bealive this is really going to happen. Does anyone know if their will be a draft I have been hearing that their will be. If you get drafter you will be posted in Iraq and afganistan.

I also have friends and people around me in my area that bealive the U.S gov every word they say. They really do bealive Iran wants to nuke the U.S because their jelious that we have freedom. I am like what the heck are you retarted.

look around in the U.S every damm think needs a permit or a license even home improvments needs to be inspected by the city. Their is too many laws and regulations in the U.S rather than other countries.

we also have the most people in prision than any other country you know why??? Because we have too many restrictions and also cops are cruppt well some of them.

I have a friend that he is in college going for to become a polcie he currently does alot of weed and he is in gangs in detroit and so I kinda broke away from him. He was upsessed with working out ect. So I tried to convince him he is going down the wrong path but couldn't convince him.
He is soon going to be on the Detroit police squad. Can you imange alot of these people being cops??

All I say we don't fear people committing murders or being rob by strangers we fear mostly of Government. Because when the gov stole from you or killed one of your family members what will you do??

take the gov to court even thought the court is runned by the gov???

I know for a fact in Pakistan you can make home improvements without having a citie inspector looking at it.

Americans really should look up the definiction of Freedome and look closly at our laws and then look at other coutnries laws.

I just hope that the war with Iran woun't bring out waorld war 3 or start a nukclear war with each other.

If you notice why we first made sure North Korea shutdown their nuclear operations is because they were the ones selling the nuclear bombs to Iran. They demolished the cooling tower right after that Bush said they are not a threat then the next day he puts them back on the axis of evil list. This just shows the U.S making sure Iran dosen't have any great defensive power. They are doing a great job of it. It's like Iran is a fire in the woods and the U.S wants to put it out however they don't have enough water so they make sure that at least the fire can't grow onto trees.

This is what everyone is doing with each other right now making sure they have some advantage however I do bealive Iran is stupid. They don't have good enought knowledge of what the U.S and Isrel has in it's weopentry.

My friend in Las vagas Navada said they were very busy in 2005 to now. He thinks they are making special wepons to use on Iran.

Like a bunker buster missle was tested far out of Area51 in the desert.

It may not be true but I know U.S is prepaired.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas
France will absolutely NOT join Israel in a war - no way.

I wouldn't be too sure about that and I think powerful people in the EU want an EU army to fight a large scale war in the ME.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Iran is doing what every single nation on the face of the earth would do in their circumstance, prepare for the worst.

Iran has made it clear that they aren't going to attack anyone, but will respond harshly to any attacks on them.

If there is to be a war with Iran, it rests squarely on the conscience of the nation that attacks them. Whether it be Israel, or the US.
The death toll is not going to be Iran's fault.

There need be no war. The only viable excuse I can see from Israel or the US as to why they would want to start a war is resources, and resource shipping.

Iran is a prime location for a pipeline.

Kind of sad when you realize they want to kill people just so they can have easier access to oil.

Yeah... thats civilization (sarcasm).

As for the US media claiming it's for the safety of the US... thats a load of hogwash. There's no feasible way for Iran to launch weapons against the US. And another war in the Middle East is only going to breed a whole new generation of people who want to see Americans suffer for their governments actions.
Basically, more war in the Middle East, means more terrorism to come.

The best thing for the US to do is count their losses and leave.

At the moment, it reminds me of an investor who is losing harshly on a bad investment, and instead of pulling out, he sits and prays that something miraculous will happen to save his investment... only, the trends are all pointing to bankruptcy, and he's in denial.

Just suck it up, realize that a war on terrorism simply isn't feasible and only endangers the US further, and get out. Deal with the aftermath, and hope you haven't done too much damage thus far.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Iran could be taken out fully piece of piss in a couple of minutes. Iran should decide whether they want to become Iraqified. Time to play ball with the powers that be, Russia and China can be bought off easily. Iran has been the thorn in the side of the West for thirty years, you just do not piss off the UK, Israel and the USA and expect to get away with it, ask the Germans or the Soviets. Irans time will come as sure as night follows day.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Iran could be taken out fully piece of piss in a couple of minutes. Iran should decide whether they want to become Iraqified. Time to play ball with the powers that be, Russia and China can be bought off easily. Iran has been the thorn in the side of the West for thirty years, you just do not piss off the UK, Israel and the USA and expect to get away with it, ask the Germans or the Soviets. Irans time will come as sure as night follows day.

Not a good idea to be too confident. I'm sure people of the Roman empire said something similar at some point in time. China is definately a growing power and since the middle east has so much oil it may not always be in their interests to be bought off and play second fiddle to the west. Although I would expect Iran to be toast in any war within the near future nothing is certain and the further into the future you go the harder to predict.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I was talking to the member who said it loke or looke whatever.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

What are you saying im wrong about? What nuclear bomb was used in Germany? There was only one type of nuclear(atomic) bomb in the beginning, a fission bomb. Fission bombs which split atoms produce a lot less energy then fusion bombs which combine atoms. Hense why they are trying to get fusion reactors to work so that the can generate more energy with less material, the problem is they can't control the chain reaction and the reactor quickly becomes to hot to control. Yes we have tactical nukes in germany. Tactical nukes are to be uses in conjuction with mechanized infantry on a single battle space. They do not have the destructive power of a strategic (fusion) bomb which could obliterate a whole city, while tactical nukes will take anything from a block to several dozen blocks. I know how nuclear bombs work but do you? Here is a link on a neutron bomb so that you can understand.

A neutron bomb is a special low yield bomb, that is tactical and nature and was produced specifically to shrink the yield of the bomb. In tact may be the wrong choice of words, what I mean is that you don't loose a whole city block structurally, although everyone would die instantly from the enhanced radiation.

Also check your facts on the fission bomb. You are correct in what you said about fusion, but where do they get that material? Plutonium is a man made element, that the extract from spent fuel from a nuclear reactor, thus it doesn't have the same destructive yield as a uranium bomb, and would be insufficient for a fusion bomb.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by greysave]

[edit on 8-7-2008 by greysave]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by John82
Iran is going to be taken out as sure as night follows day. Remember that Take That song............. It only takes a minute girl?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

Do a search on CONPLAN 8022 and do a search on what has been discussed since 2002 around the plans of using tactical nukes.

Also i dont really care if its tactical fission or fusion bombs, you say potato i say potato.

It all cooks down to who are willing to do what, and US dear leaders has made it clear that they will do what ever they want to.

Best regards

Loke.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Loke.]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Thats a load of noodles.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

How come they didn't use them if they do whatever they want? You search for me since you know all about there secret plans to use nukes to get osama.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by greysave

How about they didnt tell you if they used it
you really think they would?

On the second one, its not my job to teach you, there is plenty of sites that will help you search for this here is one

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

A load of what? Iran could be taken out, let me say it again, in a couple of minutes, piece of western piss. You sound like one of those defenders of Saddam. Iran will be taken out. It is a third world joke that has the benefit of oil billions, it does not play game so Iran will be Iraqified. You just do not piss off the UK, Israel and the USA at the same time and expect to get away with it. Ask Stalin or Hitler................... Ourmaninadinnerjacket and his lot will be Iraqified.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

We don't see the body bags coming back from overseas. Our Orwellian administration and gutless propagandized mass media refuse to display those images to the American public. People might begin to take notice and raise their collective voice in protest.

Instead, Faux news and others tell us that another hero (i.e. dead soldier) has returned home. All it takes to be a hero in America anymore is to be sent to Iraq or Afghanistan and be killed. After all, they went there to keep us safe back here in the motherland, er fatherland, er die Heimat, er our Homeland. I keep getting that confused. The circumstances of the "hero's" death no longer matter. It's no longer even said that the soldier has been "killed". Instead, we're told that s/he "died" there. After all, "dying" is less violent and, ero, foments less protest, than being "killed". The carefully crafted semantics seem to be enough to keep the populace asleep.

We have a disgusting outrage of a federal government in America today.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by dubiousone]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
well the truth is (im going to take heat for this) as in the animal kingdom and any other life form for that matter is that only the strong survive thats it if you need something bad enough to live your going to fight over it one way or another thats life no one will ever change it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join