It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Report: Iran Begins War Game With Warning to U.S., Israel

www.foxnews.com

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's Revolutionary Guards have begun a military exercise and issued a warning that Israel and U.S. naval forces in the Persian Gulf would be prime targets if Iran is attacked.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Iran is obviously preparing to be attacked. With this excercise, the warning to the US and Israel, digging mass graves, and all the strange happenings over there, they are getting ready. I really do think this will happen it is just a matter of the perfect timing for Israel and the US. Israel just had a military excercise simulating an air attack so it is gettin close. I just wonder if Israel will hold off until after our November elections here in the states.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Iran has the ability to `reach out and touch` a US carrier group - 3 kilo`s would make a mess , sadly.

this game of brinkmanship is getting very dangerous now

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The US has conducted a couple of war games in the Persian Gulf pretty recently:

War games begin in Persian Gulf - 28th March 2007

U.S.-led Gulf War Game Aims a Message at Tehran - 28th Oct 2006

If someone who repeatedly threatened me was flexing their military muscles on my back door, i'd definately return the message. I'm surprised they've not done it sooner. Maybe they see some signs of something imminent.

And we're one step closer.....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
America are putting all the ingredients for war The war was planned already, there are taking step by step approach to make a full blown war. Provoking Iran is what they have doing since 2007. They want Iran to react,

SAD that the people of america dont see it.. sigh.

I hope karma is going to get the wealtly powerful men behind the madness

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
All Iran has to do is hit the Dimona reactor as they've stated, and the whole area will be irradiated. I doubt anyone will be doing any fighting after that. They'll all be hiding in their shelters waiting for the fallout to stop. Madness..

[edit on 7/8/08 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Iran has the ability to `reach out and touch` a US carrier group - 3 kilo`s would make a mess , sadly.

So I guess with this logic we could say,

U.S./Israel eliminate Iran's entire air defence systems

Iran's feeble Air Force is obliterated in 48 hours

If they wish......10's of thousands of revolutionary guards are eliminated

All communcation systems destroyed or rendered inoperative

80% of ranged atrtillery desimated

Ballistic missle capabilities nearly eliminated

BUT WAIT......................

Iran gets a hit on a frigate or cruiser so in your world IRAN WINS!

Open a new browser and do a little legwork. Your veiled threats are really quite silly.

Becker

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Who wants oil?!!!!!!!

LOOK its over there, Its in IRANNNNNNNNNNNNN

Get out of my way!!!!! (kills people on route bear in mind)

George bush you really care about people. Seriously why is that man not excuted?!

You people in America, have the balls to impeach Clinton. but Not Bush. We are all fully aware America is mental case officially in today's world.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

*sigh*

the entire Iranian IRBM capability is TEL based - and since the iraqi ones still haven`t been found it can be said its a rather surviveable retaliation system

thats 400+ launchers.

hit on a fig or a cruiser? more like a carrier and those destroyers and figs - 3 kilo class SSK`s are a nasty combination

strait of hormuz would be blocked in retaliation, dimona would be hit (check out the IRBM abilities please) and would actually damage israel itself.

do some research please before posting your neo-con `we are the best` crap

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

If US/israel is so overpowered and invincible why the heck do they need to take out a country who by your words won´t survive more than 10 mins? i mean Iraq had 100 times less weapons at their aid and look how its going there...

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ah yes the US army are so great.....But as in Afghanistan and Iraq how many body bags do you need to see at your airports before you realise your not really winning the wars .

Once you have beaten a conventional army and then start fighting guerillas you will find yourself firing million dollar munitions to kill one person.......Seems Vietnam has already been forgotten.

Get em round a table and make the diplomats earn their money.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Loke.

I'll tell you and harlequin exactly why..........

We have entered the era of "politically correct" wars.

The spinless members of our legislature have put massive restrictions on our boys when it comes to engagement.

You all better hope these rules hold up because if we were to take a page from the WWII, Korea or Vietnam rule book you'd see these little pi$$ ants running so fast it would make your heads spin.

It's not Neo-Con fear mongering it's reality. Deal with it because you have no idea what could be unleashed.

Becker

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
oh yes the `vietnam` rulebook

remind me again how that one ended

and `politically correct` wars work for both sides - you hit there nuclear reactots , hey`ll do the same back - and it will be israel or the US starting this one , so any retaliation will be that.

yes what could be unleashed - the thing holding the USA back from using nukes is MAD and RUssia (and CHina) want to open pandora`s box and wind up glowing in the dark? start using nukes to solve little brush fires.

100 warheds will cripple the USA forever - or 1 big one hitting yellowstone.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I know there's a good chance I'll get flamed for this..

But why don't they just get on with it?
It's blatantly obvious that the US and Israel want to attack Iran, and in all honesty, I'm sick to the teeth of hearing about it

Hurry up and kick the sh!t out of each other so its all done with. Its practically inevitable anyway, I don't really see the point in prolonging it.
Unless the small town in Northern England where I live is hit, I really don't care. I survive underneath everything thats going on, as far as my own personal life is concerned I consider it irrelevant (unless someone wants to prove otherwise, in which case I'll listen.)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bakednutz

like anyother soverign country
IRAN has the right to Defend its land from all threats,
with everything they can throw at the Threat

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't think Iran is in any position to be "warning" the United States.Digging of "mass graves"?I guess Iran is smart in that respect,that being to prepare in advance for burying their massive casulities.

Becker44: Don't worry about it man,you can't win with these "American Bashers",they just deny the facts no matter what,it's a 'lose-lose' situation debating with them.I can always tell by the thread title if it is pro-American or anti-American.This,being a post bragging about "Iran's warning to the US" was obviously anti-American in sentiment.

Can I ask you guys a question?Why in the hell do you always bring 'nukes' and a 'glowing America' into these threads?We have been no where near a nuclear war since the 60's,and wouldn't use nukes,and don't need to.Go ahead let America be nuked and 'glow in the dark',and guess what all you guys in your perfect little European countries,or where ever your from(I hope not America,cause if so you might need to go to the psychiatric ward for suicide risk
) will be speaking Russian or Chinese (or is it RUssian and CHinese,lol),but I guess you wouldn't mind since you guys think so highly of them over America.Sometimes I want to wish we didn't help you in WW2,but being American and a fellow human of Earth I can't bring myself to let my emotions cloud better judgement and would rather save ungrateful people than let them suffer and die(Die-Cease to exist,end of biological life,terminaton of life)!

No wonder I have tried to stay away from these political discussions.........it is POINTLESS to debate this stuff with some people...*sigh*

Oh Becker,I have added you as a friend,so please do the same as it is always good to have a fellow American on my side.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

I think (hope) that as long as there is chance for diplomatic solution there will be no strike at Iran's nuclear facilities. The economical price for strike will be high (oil prices will climb up and will take with them the rest of commodities - and it will influence you) and there is potential to develop into serious conflict so nobody wants to rush this.
And i hope that nukes will not be used for it will mean that 21st century World War will be probably the last one.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
In all fairness, I'm not too keen on the idea of nuclear war, or any war for that matter. However, it all seems a bit ridiculous...

I can picture two kids shouting abuse at each other in the schoolyard, wanting the other to start the fight.
Israel is the little geeky kid who could be crushed by anybody, but he starts bumming up to the one nobody wants to fight with (US). Little geeky kid decides he doesn't like some guy he sits near in maths class, so gets his hard-as mate to stick up for him, and suddenly it all seems very familiar.

I've got supplies and I know plenty of places I could find safe water and food not far from where I live, I don't really care what happens. I'm the kid who doesn't care for the silly arguments.

Hang on....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by selfisolated

as far as my own personal life is concerned I consider it irrelevant (unless someone wants to prove otherwise, in which case I'll listen.)

I liked your point,but man,don't EVER say your life is worthless,it isn't.I don't care what issues you are going through.I guarantee I have my own issues too,maybe worse than yours,everyone has problems.A human life is a miraculous and wonderful thing,as is any sentient being.God loves you,a human life is PRICELESS.If you have issues that are that bad, maybe you should go seek some psychiatric help(I mean no disrespect,nor to be condecending,I just want to help).It will get better man,hang in there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Can I ask you guys a question?Why in the hell do you always bring 'nukes' and a 'glowing America' into these threads?We have been no where near a nuclear war since the 60's,and wouldn't use nukes,and don't need to.

Ohhh and what about those strategic nuke they are talking about using in Iraq/Pakistanian mountains on the "hunt for obl"?

Originally posted by jkrog08
No wonder I have tried to stay away from these political discussions.........it is POINTLESS to debate this stuff with some people...*sigh*

And i always learned to never argue with an idiot, becoz he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Best regards

Loke.

Ps.

I am not a US basher, i am just bashing your incompetent and war horny leaders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join