It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zedd's Scrapbook

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
And retired this week...

Crusher

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Alright...feeling generous this week and to see who
actually looks at this stuff, we will have one more
Zedd creation to give out!

Same as before. You must:
1) Really want it.
2) Send me a u2u and be the first one recieved.
3) Wait for my response to you indicating you have won.

Today is...Captain America set for background #333366.

**Image removed to clean upload space

I will edit this post announcing the winner.

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i LOVE captain america...i was capt. america for halloween when i was a kid.

too bad i dont have the right background... (and i'm too lazy and cheap to change it)

and it just wouldnt fit the prank monkey theme i got going on...if i aint being creepy i aint doing my job!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
i LOVE captain america...i was capt. america for halloween when i was a kid.

I know...me too, and what's funny....not one u2u yet.
Personally, I think that avatar rocks (but then I am jaded).

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
[Edited on 17-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Alright dang it! Four avatars super hero avatars up for grabs...

1) Really want it.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
"Union Jack"?? I loved that guy! Good work on all of them, but thanks for bringing back one of the more obscure and under-rated heros.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
how about...

deadpool?

hulk? (green and grey versions)

carnage?

venom?

apocolypse?

i know STFU already...

sorry but you're so good!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ooooh yes! do venom please!!! That'd be awesome!!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Few more. Same deal. (Still some available above BTW
)

1) Really want it.

**Images removed to clean upload space

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Had a one day tribute to SkepticOverlord. After I saw his Bond villian...I couldn't resist.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Had a one day tribute to SkepticOverlord. After I saw his Bond villian...I couldn't resist.

Excellent, villiany. darklanser whipped up my original "s.p.e.c.t.r.e." avatar which I kept for months. If I didn't have such a snappy new one I would covet SO's. Anything is better than that cat.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
love your avatars zedd, today's was especially funny, but the timing of the passion one knocked them all out...totally loved that one.

umm cough cough...female superheroes????

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Muah ha ha. I now have an awesome avatar!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Zedd,

If you have the time I would like to see if you could use your extensive imagination to come up with an interesting avatar for me.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
people people!

i'm sure zedd is more than willing and happy to fulfill your requests however i personally would like to ask something of you first.

if you have an idea of what kind of avatar you want OR you know exactly what you want (worldwatcher and a female superhero theme) help him by finding a picture for him. he has spent hours alone combing theough pages and pages of pictures finding the right one.

now the present avatar i have he created but i found the picture. he seems to get more and more requests everyday so i took it upon myself to find the picture.

i also wanted to hand pick mine. i have a certain level of standards when i look for pictures and believe me i can see why it takes him hours sometimes to find the right picture.

the easiest way to find pictures is to use google under images, thats how i've found most of my pictures. the key is to be as specific as possible.

now with worldwatcher for example she could use search terms like "supergirl", "batgirl", "catwoman", "wonder woman", "jean grey", depending on what she's looking for.

it helps if you at least give him an idea of what you want or thinking about what you want before you ask him for his services. but finding a picture makes everything flow that much faster.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Indeed PrankMonkey, it does help.

First, don't forget the FREE ONES ABOVE people!

Second, sometimes I find a piece of art and I think "this would be perfect for so-and-so" but that can be a rare occurance. Much easier for people to find a piece of high quality art they like, even if it's just a part of the artwork, like a head, arm, control panel, etc...

Bigger is better. Going smaller to fit the avatar works well, but images just don't size up without distortion...so find big.

Finally, yes Google Images and Yahoo Images work well. I probably find 80% of the art there, but I will usually go through pages & pages to get 3-4 of the best ones...then refine it from there. I will also look around some of the sites Google or Yahoo take me too, because sometimes there is other good stuff.

I also don't limit to comic art, although they are fun. Recently PrankMonkey said to me "as Red Forman on that 70's show would say..." and I was like OMG...perfect avatar idea, so there you go.

Here's one I recently did on a whim. It was a piece I had found and saved sometime back.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i know i could be more descriptive, but Zedd you do such a good job of dressing me and you know my taste already, I leave all creative licenses up to you. Do your thing, you never dissappoint.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm sure I'll keep on working...LOL! For now, here's one that I used for a bit of time.

Doc

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Some quick fun...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join