It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Petroglyph decoded

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Hey IMAdamnAlien, why don't you ask Dan Tanna about electric aliens? You might recall you heard about them from me first.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

Hey zephyrs, glad you stopped by. Whatever made you think the rapa nui did the birdmen petroglyphs? There is now exceptionally strong evidence that interaction between Palenque, Mexico and Easter Island took place in art and sciences.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

There is now exceptionally strong evidence that interaction between Palenque, Mexico and Easter Island took place in art and sciences.

Strong evidence? II'm reasonable well versed on Rapa Nui culture and archaeology and it isn't known to me or other people who study these cultures. So I will reluctantly bite and ask, what evidence?

If it's blurry pictures - I'll pass!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
[mmd]and thedogs bite

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Ah a blurry picture, how sweet

Let me introduce you to a friend of mine, the husband of Miss take, Mr. Ignore.

Bye

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
No wonder these ETs have not shown themselves to us on mass yet,can you imagine the stigma that would be attached to people who look like birds? Perhaps Big Bird is the last remaining evidence of this once proud race?

I apologise for the humour, but I find it hard to understand the blind belief of people who show such scepticism to modern day activities like the door drop mailing that promises to solve all your debt problems, yet a blurry picture amended on a pc - and hey presto, we have evidence of Aliens operating a pre-historic Virgin Atlantic service!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Who decoded it? What are their credentials? What would lead someone to believe that the shapes and figures seen represent contact between the ancient natives of Easter Island and aliens? Have these shapes and figures been seen before? Or are we going off of blind reasoning with no other evidence substantiating this conclusion?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
There are features within the "colors" that appear to be the same facial features on both craft. You might also want to check out the Ica stones of Peru and the cave drawings of Baja, California.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This technique is pattern recognition via color reduction, simply put, both photograph's (Pacal, left and Birdmen, right) are placed side by side and the colors are simultaneously reduced at the same rate. This quickly reveals the underlying patterns. As you can see the colors and patterns are consistant. This brings me back to my main point, the entities are the same throughout the Yucatan and on Easter Island. These entities are aware of and participate in flight and space travel. This is their normal state of existence, i.e. the closeness and pattern, it is a behaviorial pattern that is Universal among them.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It is amazing the number of things human's (as a race) claim credit for simply because they were used as laborers. Listen people, just as Governments put identifiers (watermarks) on their currencies to make it hard for counterfeiter's to duplicate, these entities mark everything they create. They will be proof of ownership in a Universal court. All of Earth's greatest treasures will be reclaimed by their creators. The "watermarks" will say " i am so & so and i have been a part of this art object since it's creation by whomever of such and such a place on such and such date. There may be other filips added, but this is enough for the original owners to reclaim their property (that you thought was yours). The Bible instructs us to store up our treasures in Heaven....you might want to consider that. Even the stones in the pyramids are watermarked, i believe it is what will come to be known as the mark of the beast. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What i find amazing is not only is this the same type of craft, it might also possibly be the same craft. Chronologically, i did the photo on the right first, then decided to place the modern one, side by side.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
For the love of God man!
No amount of playing with the photos and telling your grand story is going to change anything.
I dont understand why when someone asks you a question you reply by posting more outlandish photos.

Just stay where you are ok,... someone is on thier way to help you.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Hey DarthChrisious, i am the authority, you can tell because i am the one making most of the post. I think being able to photograph the images of the craft i am showing and telling about, floating in the empty air in close to my face is a pretty good indicator. If you magnify the picture or even just look closer you might notice that image is created by small non-human entities working in a concerted and intellectual pattern. Let's see now, the actual alien species that created the craft reproducing it for me to show and tell for you, yes Darth, i am the authority. I can tell the difference between a pivot/hinge and a bird. I really hate it when pseudointellectuals manufacture a history and background out of whole cloth. I really liked the movie "Rapa Nui" and have read quite a bit about the culture. Therein lies the problem, i see two cultures, human and alien. I specialize in the alien one. Easter Island humans and their relative isolation from other humans coupled with the close proximity of another intelligence provides the ultimate interaction model. After that, people are people, we just have different idiosynchrocies.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So maybe the alien your seeing isnt the alien Im seeing,, how do I know im seeing the right thing?

THAT is an honest question.
I mean im not sure what you are looking at and I would rather find out what your seeing to see if I too can see it instead of giving you a sarcastic reply.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

LOL!!!!

What about the great space coaster???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Actual and serious content here..

Was going to say why i don't believe in you and etc, but somehow, i felt i don't need to, given the experience most people have here, why to bother saying what everyone is thinking?

Let go, it is better, for your, for us, for everyone, there's nothing there, let go.

Kai

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by Kaifan

LOL!!!!

What about the great space coaster???

Oh yeah, about that one, seems one of our original members of the crew who was in charge of delivering our message through our powerful thoughts had previously worked as a cab driver back in our great eternal land full of perver... ahem, perfection and eternal life, and somehow he managed to send his memories of those old days back into the minds of some of our contacts here on Terra, please be adviced that we do not intended that to happen and everyone should avoid those images as they are not what we are all about.

We come in peace, not to pimp your rides..!

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Thanks Kaifan, always great to hear from my outer space brothers, class is good news for all who behold it. Like you, this is the real deal too. The problem with earthpeople is eyesight, they can change their mind in an instant but mental blindness can last a lifetime. I caught both your pictures first time around, it really made an impression that an entire society was maligned by erroneous nomenclature. Singing insects and songs about boats built to sink really well. Truth really is fictionally stranger. Hey Snowden, nice of you to be nice. Some answers take longer than questions. The aliens that i am talking about are the very, very small colorful entities that appear to be merely heads that are joined cheek to cheek. I am very serious about them, i have done over a dozen threads on them, trying to depict them from more than one vantage point. I should make clean that i use the term "alien" as different from us rather than E.T. We share the same space without contact, physical or otherwise (mostly), always exceptions.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
reply to post by Hanslune

hey Hanslune, i too used to listen to what other people wrote and had to say about many areas of research until one fact came clear to me, there is an entire level of knowledge that humans cannot see and as a consequence of, all their findings are false ( because of lack of information) that either was missed or ignored.

So you're trying to tell us that in spite of what the people who made the paintings/petroglyphs actually said, that they don't know what it is that they are actually drawing and painting?

Really??

I'm not buying that.

I think that if the people themselves tell us "this is what this symbolizes" that we should believe them instead of telling them that they're stupid and they don't know how to interpret their culture and their own symbols.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join