It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Island Petroglyph decoded

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well the discussion grinds to halt.

I believe I've come across your 'work' before - or someone using a similar theme. Hmmm did you use to post on the old Anomalies board?

I see things that human beings cannot see, i bring out the colors using a highlighter set at point23 and light gray.

I see, do you claim to not be a human? Perhaps a mutant? There are people who do 'see' music and other stimulus as light. You might be such a person. However........the information you are stating that is not image related is demonstrably incorrect.

Thanks for the heads up Cyberian!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Not sure what you meant by that hanslune, if you don't understand that people see differently than why all the contacts and corrective lens? It is proven that color-blindness is real, so i know there are colors people cannot see. You cannot see x-rays, gamma rays and all spectrums that extend beyond our small infrared to ultraviolet range. I do a lot of threads and they are all about beings that exist just beyond the normal range of vision. The entities that i have found here on the petroglyphs of Easter Island are the same entities i know and live with. That's right, they live with me. I practice a lot on trying to capture them in a compatible light. So far the only way to insure long term capture of their image is on high glossy photo paper. I seek after knowledge beyond legend and myth, everything these entities do, they record. I suspect that the original people of Rapa nui were placed there by E.T. to maintain a way station in that desolate area. I suspect that it is probably the only such created site on the planet.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
DECODED..........BY .........who???

I honestly don't grasp how playing with colors and making a hell of a mess out of artifacts suddenly explodes on to the world an unseen truth that go figure,...only you can see.
You see what people can not by using color?
Wasn't that a Crayola commercial in the 70s?

Im affraid to say that it is things like this that lend no credence what so ever to legitamite ufologists who in thier practice often bring to the attention of other scientists finding of significance.

Because ufology is still a relatively new field of study it is hard enough to get respect in the more main stream sciences.
This is a classic example of the kinds of mistakes that can not be made and should not be seen.
Now for an important question,...By what means are you able to see what others can not?
What gift do you have that allows this and where did you get it if indeed you have one at all?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

"The craft was beening piloted by a grey alien and carried a multi-species crew. Debris 765nju says this is fairly good evidence that we believed incorrectly about the isolation of Easter Island since that had air travel."

sorry.. but anyone who quotes him/herself and talks in third person doesn't really strike me as a valid source.

my two lincolns

_J

link   
This is nothing. Utter gibberish. That you think you can see aliens and ships and controls in this is laughable. Stop trying to hard to see things that are not there.

link   
I have a new webcam and i am still learning about it so please bear with me.The photograph of the petroglyph rapa nui birdman stone appears to be a UFO and its alien crew and passengers.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Can you read the future in the enterals of dead chicken?

Can you decipher fortune from celebrity ass prints?

Do you see Elvis in potato chips?

I tried to be .........nice.......... when I dealt with your "Attacked out of time" thread that you posted , but what kind of response do you expect to get from people?

This is vastly approaching the absurd, now thats being nice considering what I have read from others is that as of the current time you are swimming in an ocean of BS..

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
These photo's come from but single image. I believe the lanuage of Easter Island was called rongo-rongo. It kept translating into faces when i attempted to do anything with it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
WOW thats amazing, i'm glad i read that thread........... NOT!!!

you need help buddy.....thats all i gotta say

i mean ^^ those 2 images above?!??!? if you can see anything in those pictures you are HALUCINATING........ please see a doctor, you could have serious issues.

i'm new to this site and gotta say on the few threads i have read i'm far from impressed

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Debris 765nju says this is fairly good evidence that we believed incorrectly about the isolation of Easter Island since that had air travel /

InterWeb says, enough said.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A person with a real intellect will attempt to understand when someone says to them, this is so, and shows them why he believes it to be true. They take a closer look to see if they are missing something.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The positioning of the pilots helps to bring the correlating structure of the two craft into focus. I venture to say they are the same type craft. debris765nju

[edit on 9-7-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Well how about a short-term capture for us to see.
We don't need a long-term capture.
If you have entities living among you, take a picture and prove it.

If not, give all these ramblings a rest.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Yeah right and if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn you can buy.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Ah Debris

These being you claim to live with and whom you see in these pictures - are they lizards or snakes? I'd seen an earlier poster on a board far far away make that claim before.

Is that you?

If not, see ya

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
What is the point of doing this? Do you fear genuine human interaction, yet have an overriding need for attention?

You........should be a doctor!

Excellent!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Silly question, but if the Easter Island inhabitants wanted to draw a petraglyph of aliens riding in a space ship, why wouldn't they just draw aliens riding in a space ship?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zephyrs

They were clever Rapa and wanted to keep it secret...oh wait.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Looking at those highly messed with pictures is like looking at a inkblot, you can see just about anything you want to see. So... seeing an alien in a pace ship just means you have aliens in the brain.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is a comparison of the pilot's accoutrements and their placement in the "cockpit".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join