Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Easter Island Petroglyph decoded

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Rapa Nui, Easter Island Petroglyph decoded, shows aliens and spacecraft similar to those of Pascal in the Yucatan. The Easter island natives were ferried around by grey aliens in flying vehicles, resembling "flying saucers." The solution was found by rotating the image 180* and rephotographing it. The craft was beening piloted by a grey alien and carried a multi-species crew. Debris 765nju says this is fairly good evidence that we believed incorrectly about the isolation of Easter Island since that had air travel.

Mod Edit: Title changed to more descriptive title.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
interesting find.

however, they look more like birds due to the so-look-like beaks rather than something else.

either than that...this is very interesting compared to what i had learnt in the past about whether or not giants exist to build those stone faces, not sure what you call them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
decoded?? all i see is a rainbow mess

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Not tryin to derail ya man, but where are the aliens or craft in this photo? I'm not quite sure what we should be looking for as far as the message in the pictures

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The image suffer BADLY from jpeg artifacting. Little can be made from it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
As far as I know the written language of the inhabitants of Easter Island has never been deciphered. It has no know related language to work off of to help with the translating.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here we go again!

Does electric aliens ring any bells?

This guy never gives up Ill give him that much!

Seriously though give it a rest with the jpeg compression artifacts!

*Double sigh*

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Debris 765nju says this is fairly good evidence that we believed incorrectly about the isolation of Easter Island since that had air travel.

So now you've resorted to referring to yourself in third person.

Anyhow, this is the least outlandish thread I've ever seen you start. Only one problem though, there is nothing in that picture besides the pretty colors you seem to be so fond of. Have you ever wondered why you're the only person that truly sees anything meaningful in the pictures you post? It's not because you're the only person who truly has their "eyes open." As far as I have been able to tell you are decently intelligent person who could actually contribute something to this site if you weren't so pre-occupied with finding things in pictures that don't exist. Please don't enforce my belief that you are in need of psychiatric help.

Just drop this nonsense, join mainstream ATS, and you might actually be able to offer much to this online community. Have a great day.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've heard off an on about Cave art, heiroglyphics, etc that show what appears to be an alien influence. Unfortunately, most of the art (real or not) has been a bit clearer than this one. I'm fascinated to see what might be there, but I am having a hard time deciphering. Could you edit the picture so we can see where the actual ship is?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sadly, many of the "discoveries of alien craft/aliens" are made by well intentioned people who see photos and decide this is something mysterious and that since THEY have never seen anything like this, their interpretation must be correct. They don't use the power of the Internet to google out information about the people, culture, language, and writing.

Those are images of the Bird Men, who are the warriors who win a very intense and difficult yearly competition:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Tangata manu are not aliens, but they are humans in ceremonial dress. The Wikipedia article has just a taste of the information known about them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This appears to be a three person alien family in the conrol section of the craft. I would like to point out this is a petroglyph from Easter Island, the most isolated place on earth.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hmmm, I do kinda see what could be the typical alien head. I dunno if it's really conclusive though

Is this the only photo of petroglyphs from the Island? I think I'll come back in a few after I have done some reading

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
All righty, so.. From even just my short time reading, I can see a few interesting observations regarding the Tangata Manu and the anthropomorphic Bird people from Easter Island.

Firstly, I am going to venture that there were no alien Birdmen, or women. My interpretation is that the Birdmen (Tangata Manu) are representations of individuals from the community who dawn the appearance of a bird for certain ceremonies, rituals and maybe even games.

Here is a photo of two statuettes. They are the Tangata Manu, or Birdmen of Easter Island. If we look at them, we can see that the "beaks" of the birds clearly rest on top of the statuette's nose. I suppose it is possible that a Bird humanoid could have both a nose and a beak, but to me that seems unlikely. So, here we have an example of the Birdmen being humans dressed in a bird outfit.

In the next image, we also find instances in which the inhabitants of Easter Island made clothes that resembled birds; Head dresses made of feathers.

Again, more instances in which the Islanders wore clothes made from feathers. In this picture, you see an islander as well as a famous carving from the Isle. Note the similarity in appearance between the two in the head dresses.

We also find many images of Manutara, which is the corner stone of the bird cult Tangata Manu. He's shown below as he is usually depicted, and a quick Wikipedia search gave this of Manutara:

Manutara is the Rapa Nui language name for the Grey-backed Tern and Sooty Tern birds. Both arrive at Easter Island and hatch their eggs on the island called Motu Nui, an event that was used for an annual rite called Tangata manu.

It's my guess that the pictures from the OP are of the Tangata Manu, or Birdmen of Easter Island. Specifically, they are photos of depictions of the Manutara.

Sadly, no aliens
Still a very beautiful place though if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Pacal's craft with it's system's of controls side by side with those of the Rapa Nui. (Byrd please spare me that pacal is flying the tree of life into the underworld.) These two mechanisms a half a world apart are fundamentally the same. The entire rapa nui birdman thing was to become like the alien grey's who landed there,repaired their ship and left.The people of Easter island tries to do the same, denuded their forest and food supplies, resorting to cannabilism. One thing the trolls missed is that the rotation of the ship completed the human face on the ship. Hence they started carvinjg stone headed ships themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Pacal's craft with it's system's of controls side by side with those of the Rapa Nui. (Byrd please spare me that pacal is flying the tree of life into the underworld.)

Hans: Ah debris765nju, the claims for Pacal's crypt lid being a cut away of a spaceship were made before Maya could be fully read. It now can be and its clearly says what it is. A summary below

Translation of the writing associated with the Crypt lid.

The widely accepted interpretation of the sarcophagus lid is that Pacal is descending into Xibalba, the Maya underworld. Around the edges of the lid are glyphs representing the Sun, the Moon, Venus, and various constellantions, locating this event in the nighttime sky. Below him is the Maya water god, who guards the underworld. Beneath Pacal are the "unfolded" jaws of a dragon or serpent, into whose mouth Pacal the Great descends.

This is a common iconographic representation of the entrance to the underworld. It is repeated in Mayan art.

These two mechanisms a half a world apart are fundamentally the same.

Hans: Your opinion but in fact not at all compelling - it might help if you had better pictures. Oh by the way they are not half a world apart more like 1/6th of the world but hey why let facts get in the way of hyperbole, eh? LOL

The entire rapa nui birdman thing was to become like the alien grey's who landed there,repaired their ship and left.

Hans: Your picture of the birdmen isn't great either, I've seen the originals and in their context. The birdmen "god" was make-make and he appears to be the local cult version of the well known Polynesian god Tane.

The people of Easter island tries to do the same, denuded their forest and food supplies, resorting to cannabilism.

Hans: Did what? The archaeological records shows ecological collapse - I'm unsure of what you are referring to. However even that interpretation is under attack. I would recommend you read the works of Terry Hunter of the University of Hawaii - who disagrees with the disaster theory. I've seen his field work and he might be right.

One thing the trolls missed is that the rotation of the ship completed the human face on the ship.

Hans: Trolls - people disagreeing with your weak argument aren't trolls my friend, learn to take criticism. I don't see how rotation would have this effect.

Hence they started carvinjg stone headed ships themselves.

Hans: "Stone headed ships"???

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Very well stated sir. You made some very valid points, all of them logical, and actual based on fact. I would have made a similar post, but debris wild theories are just getting a tad bit old. You should check out some of his other ones, maybe you have the energy to add an intelligent rebuttal to how he views the world. I, for one, have limited energy as nothing seems to get through to him.

Actually this is probably the most sane thread I've ever seen him put together.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Howdy Osiris1953

It is a bit odd. I have a great interest in Rapa Nui as my family history is involved with that isle. I tend to avoid really weird new age way out theory as a rule, but rules always come with exceptions.

Regards

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hi guys, i am sure you believe you are correct and i respect you for that, it is my position also. I believe that we have another species of people sharing the planet with us and the religious portions of the planet tend to agree. The Creator created Angels, Djinni.and Man. There are also all kinds of demons and sprites that make up the supernatural realm. Those how follow my work know this to be true, i produce the same boring how to see evidence on every thread i do. I am also the most consistant, repetitious and probobly boring. I research my material before i print it, i know where it what it is, and how to show it. I admit it doesn't always come out as good as i hoped, it losses a lot in transmission and i haven't overcame it yet. This "artwork" is alive and it mentally pushes you away or wont.t let you eyes rest on salient points. I don't get through to a lot but i do get through to enough who can see, that this work will be carried on after i'm gone. This right here is reall history making if you would just give it an honest try. What else do you have to do? stroking and poking get old fast.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

hey Hanslune, i too used to listen to what other people wrote and had to say about many areas of research until one fact came clear to me, there is an entire level of knowledge that humans cannot see and as a consequence of, all their findings are false ( because of lack of information) that either was missed or ignored.. I see things that human beings cannot see, i bring out the colors using a highlighter set at point23 and light gray. All colors and shapes come out of that one highlighter, no changes. The colors are visible in the solid white and a tough of gray makes all the spectrum available.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Looks like a pelican puked on a watercolor fingerpainting to me.

What is the point of doing this? Do you fear genuine human interaction, yet have an overriding need for attention?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join