It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name whispered in the morning

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I had been hearing my deceased mother's voice for 15 years - most days, in the daytime, in the evenings and even waking me from sleep. Mostly, she was just calling my name. Sometimes, she'd say 'Can you hear me?' or 'I'm so sorry'. (I had a traumatic childhood so perhaps this contributed to the reason for her 'visits'?) Around the time it first began, her face was once superimposed over my daughter's and another time, I found myself speaking fluent Dutch (her nationality), which I hadn't spoken since the age of 5.

A few weeks ago, my daughter saw her running down our hallway holding hands with a young boy. She was speaking German (perhaps because my daughter had learnt it at school?) and the translation was 'I'm sorry child. We have had ice cream today'. My daughter had a sore throat at the time and we wondered if my mother's spirit was suggesting ice cream would help the sore throat.

I have so many more instances of my mother's 'visitations' but really want to get to what I did to send her 'into the light'.

I called for a well known shaman's assistance and though I'm sure that some ATSers will not agree with this, I'm so glad that I did. I won't give a name but will say that the work involved unravelling a very tangled fabric which had been created by generations of the women of the maternal line. These women were held fast by 'victim mentality' which was being passed on to each generation. When the cloth was unpicked, and I sent my mother on her way with love, the shaman saw outstretched hands welcoming her.

I have not heard my mother since then and I'm certain that she is finally at peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jenny52

Hello Jenny. Welcome to the board and many blessings to you. I just wanted to confirm with you.

You saw your mothers face superimposed over your daughters face. It serves to me as a witness to the truth in my own findings.

I can confirm for you that your mother ,bless her soul, is at home in your daughter as she is the "light" and is one of the many mansions in our fathers house that the spirit went forward to prepare a place for. It is that the spirit needed purge the soul of this "victim witness", before it could be entering into the new "wineskins" and is such for the apologies. A purgatory if you will. Time out of the body on the outside to be a watcher of the damage caused by the negative.

Imagine if you will, our soul which is our conscience, is like a mouse cursor traveling the computer screen. At least on some computers, when you move the mouse cursor you see the image of the cursor trail the actual cursor and then when it stops: one cursor which is the living body.

We are awaiting resurrection (remembrance) into one body, which will have full recall and the trail of the cursor will be no more, but move in one movement, which does already yet we perceive many...if that makes any sense. All souls are moving toward one, filter after filter to extract the purest of the pure who is the pre-eminent spirit of our creator who endures all. The spirit of our father is perfect, not just being such, but has become such having full filled every spoken word out of his mouth which is placed on our lips.

In other words, you mum is in good care and is in your care
It is like in superman. "The father becomes the son and the son becomes the father".

Peace to you

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
When I have to get up at a set time, even though I set my alarm, I'll usually wake up just before it goes off. Could it be that when you went to bed you programmed your brain (sub-consciously or consciously) to wake up in the am, not really needing an alarm?

Great explanation

I too set my alarm and wake up just a few minutes before it goes off.. but I think it's because I'm afraid of the loud -F.E.A.R- alarm sound it makes!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Could it be that when you went to bed you programmed your brain (sub-consciously or consciously) to wake up in the am, not really needing an alarm?

Great explanation

I too set my alarm and wake up just a few minutes before it goes off.. but I think it's because I'm afraid of the loud -F.E.A.R- alarm sound it makes!

There is absolutely no doubt that people can program their mind to wake them up at any time they choose, up to the second (and I am not exaggerating); the only mystery to me is why would anyone - and I've met such people - consider this a mystery.

However, no such explanation applies to my case(s), described above.
(Or to the employees of the Palazzo Grassi, for that matter - I don't think they are really allowed to take naps during working hours
.)

And that is a mystery, at least to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

I would see whats been happening to you as a more expansive phenomenon than whats being discussed in this thread. Maybe even deserving of its own thread.

The first thing that comes to mind is that your consciousness is tuned-in to stuff that humans are normally not tuned into. One might say "mis-tuned" but I dont necessarily want to ascribe a negative label to it. Whether this mis-tuning is connected to remote-mind-control or discarnate entities I dont know.

Do you wish to re-tune to the perception-mode of the everyday-joe who lives in peace or are you gaining some fascination off this? Because if not, I think it should be possible to re-tune to "normal consensus reality".

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Could it be that when you went to bed you programmed your brain (sub-consciously or consciously) to wake up in the am, not really needing an alarm?

As a child, I learned at an early age how to belch at will.

Eventually I became able to belch at a certain time interval so that when I and my siblings were going to play elsewhere, my Mom would say "be back in an hour and a half" (or whatever) and I'd tell my siblings that I would "set a burp" for an hour and a half.

It worked every time I tried it.

I don't, however, think it was a "guardian angel" or a "spirit guide" that was responsible.

Harte

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Do go ahead and create your own thread on your experiences...I think they are vastly different from what is being discussed here.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Yes this happened to me for the first time this morning. I heard the softest male voice whispering my name to waken me... there was something inside that knew there was a presence in my room. I did get up 1/2 an hour earlier... there was a reason for him being there and i believe it was to help me believe in my Guardians presence

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It happened again recently, this time accompanied by pleasant chime-like sound.

I dont know what that indicates.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join