It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon in YOUR HOMETOWN: Introducing, the Homeland Security Federal Police Department!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Uhhh that would be boot not foot. Soon it will be stomping on your face. We are talking about DHS the guys in the white and blue units not the FPS.

THE FPS ARE THE GUYS IN THE VEHICLES

They have merged with DHS recently.

Look at the side of THAT vehicle.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by titorite

But, if they see a felony offense while patrolling, I heard they will stop you.

Sounds like they do a lot more than guarding fed property then.. Who is guarding the fed property while these guys are pulling over random people?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Question Fate]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Look at the side of THAT vehicle.

Here is a link to the funding for the DHS. Funding

Federal Protective Service (FPS): Prohibits DHS from cutting the number of FPS police until FPS provides local law enforcement agencies information on the number and types of cases FPS police handle and reaches agreement with them on how these cases will be handled in the future.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

No, that is any cop anywhere. If a felony offense is committed in your presence you will get stopped.

Say, I kill you in the street, an FBI agent will most def. stop and arrest me. Even though he wouldn't say make a traffic stop.

The only time you won't get this is probably a spook.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

Private security allows entry/exit into said buildings. Go to one of your federal buildings and see this in action.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

reply to post by LoneGunMan

What? How can you compare? These guys have been around since 1971, no conspiracy here. Actually DHS has pulled alot of their funding and is starting to contract out to private contractors. There numbers have actually dropped. If there manpower and funding has dropped, how can they be apart of the NWO?

Negative - FPS contracts out work sent down to them by FEMA. They are the ones who are directly over the contractors. Just clarifying.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

No that is false. I work with these guys, I work for GSA!

The Office of Federal Protective Service (FPS) is a branch of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and is responsible for the security of over 8,800 owned and leased Federal buildings, facilities, properties and other federal assets. The FPS is a force of 2000 federal police officers which provides security police services to U.S. Federal buildings and other properties administered by the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). It also protects other properties as authorized.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Congratulations so do I. Is it possible we know these guys from different circumstances?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

That is possible, I will give you that! I work in ATL, GA. So it could be different in your area.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

First New Orleans and now very shortly Iowa. Same scenario. We'll see how it goes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I don't know about the US, but here in Canada, I'm pretty sure it's illegal for the government to interfere with police. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Ok. So which part of GSA do you work for?

FAS
IT
Construction
Design
etc?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It's a bit sketchy even to me. But I sort of became a Federal Protection Officer 2 by chasing the FEMA contract for the last 3 years in New Orleans. It just sort of happened by a mandate sent down by DHS. No great feat just happenstance.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

Oh Ok. I know what you mean, I thought you meant you actually work directly for GSA. I work in the IT department and have been trying to get with FPS for a while now. But only 2000 officers, they are not in high demand to hire more.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'll just leave it this. The guys that work in the office on Poydras are not the same guys who patrolled the streets during the height of martial law during the disaster. Most if not all were from out of town.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

reply to post by NGC2736

It could be or it couldn't I am saying if we don't know we can't make assumptions. But, when I have offered to ask the actual people who drive these vehicles, people still blow this off as hog wash. I can provide countless links and testimony that says what they do.

Now, in the future, the big wigs could give them a new role, but as of today and the immediate future, this is not it. But, they are regular people just like me and you.

As for the FedEx trucks go. You know UPS saved millions by turning left instead of right. I don't know how, but I think it was posted somewhere. This very thing could have happened with FedEx, hell maybe they can go 100 mph down the back roads and beat traffic?

No one here is going to listen to you. Everything is a conspiracy on here. I personally agree with what you are saying, but I guess I can't blame some of the people on this board. It is a conspiracy forum.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Yea you are right! I guess I am so strong on this one, because I actually have first hand knowledge of this. But, I will admit, I tend to believe conspiracies in a lot of other subjects.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyindevil
I don't know about the US, but here in Canada, I'm pretty sure it's illegal for the government to interfere with police. Just saying.

I think it depends on the crime. If it is a federal crime the government (FBI, ATF, etc..) would have jurisdiction over state or local police. Not completly sure though as I am not a police officer.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by tide88

Yea you are right! I guess I am so strong on this one, because I actually have first hand knowledge of this. But, I will admit, I tend to believe conspiracies in a lot of other subjects.

I have a question for you. You say you tend to believe a lot of other of these conspiracies on this site, I believe quite a few too, but alot of other people also claim they have fact or first hand knowledge about most of the conspiracies here. What is your reaction when someone claims they have inside info that goes against the conspiracy you believe. Do you just ignore what they say. I am just asking because most of the people just ignored your post and made their own conclusions from the pictures shown. I personally like to take all sides and then research both sides and make my mind of from there. Your's seems spot on for me, yet people still doubt you. Seems like a lot of people do the same and just ignore or leave out other facts given by other people, or claim they work for the government. Just curious on your take. Thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Now the question becomes even greater; who will stop criminal and out-of-control government from killing, abusing, violating, robbing, and destroying its own people? Yes, believe it or not, there is an answer to this one. The duty to stop such criminality lies with the county sheriff. The question needs to be posed to each and every sheriff of these United States; will you stand against tyranny?

constitutionallawenforcementassoc.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join