It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon in YOUR HOMETOWN: Introducing, the Homeland Security Federal Police Department!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
[NO!!!!! Do go vote. But don't vote for any Republicans or Democrats.
Vote Libertarian. Vote Green. Vote Constitutional. Vote by Write-IN, but VOTE!

Posts like these always remind me of The Simpsons’ episode Treehouse of Horor VII :"Citizen Kang” segment.
For those not familiar with it, two space aliens run for President, as Republican and Democrat. When the voters find out, one Alien says (paraphrase)”What are you going to do about it? It’s a two party system!” A man in the crowd says: “I’ll vote for a third-party candidate!”. Kang the Alien laughs and says: “GO Ahead! Throw your vote away!!!”. As a Libertarian, I laugh and cry every time I see it.

As to the issue of HDS/HDSS, it’s obvious why it’s being instituted: the Government can’t trust the local authorities to enforce the law as the Feds see it. We’ve seen plenty of examples of ‘rogue’ sheriffs and A.G.’s going against the Feds. They’re just trying to ensure that they have a reliable force to crack-down on all you free-thinkers out there when the time comes. Your local constable might not arrest you for making a speech or owning a gun - but the Federal Agent from another State probably will. Look for them in your neighborhood soon…

[edit on 8-7-2008 by passenger]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
It is rather disappointing. Dis-heartening. We can't say that we didn't know that this was coming. We've known about it for a few years now. Many people have been writing about this on ATS and other sites. If memory serves, the language that makes this possible is found in the revised Patriot Act of 2006.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by passenger

As to the issue of HDS/HDSS, it’s obvious why it’s being instituted: the Government can’t trust the local authorities to enforce the law as the Feds see it. We’ve seen plenty of examples of ‘rogue’ sheriffs and A.G.’s going against the Feds. They’re just trying to ensure that they have a reliable force to crack-down on all you free-thinkers out there when the time comes. You’re local constable might not arrest you for making a speech or owning a gun - but the Federal Agent from another State probably will. Look for them in your neighborhood soon…

You know what? Just like the older country gentlemen on here who I wager is wiser that most you'll ever run into in this world, even a young country boy can spot an elephant in the snow. The last two sentences of that, I fully believe is the most truth I've seen written in a while.

It saddens me to think of how life was in this country in the early 1900's, a whole lot more difficult in ways, but yet a whole lot simpler.

In reference to the post about "when they issue the nat ID, I'm gone", I'd say seriously, u probably won't be alone because there are people who feel the same way, and if not, it probably won't be long before it gets so bad that you have to leave the hills to get away from the people.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hi, I have seen these vehicles in the Oklahoma city area. But just the police cruiser types.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The rest of the system must roll out first. I always wondered what it would be like to live in Nazi Germany in the 1930's to see the mindset of those people and why they did nothing. Your posts let me see what that was like.

They go door to door when they take away our guns. Wait a little while and you will get to taste it yourself.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Federal Protective services primarily protects federal property and contracts out various duties within that scope.

And then there was Katrina. Another matter entirely in which to my best estimation they had free reign over the entire city and surrounding parishes of New Orleans, apparently with police jurisdiction over all territories traveled.

My best guess. After New Orleans declared Martial Law - the whole thing became Federal property.

"In all fairness the guys for the most part were pretty nice" You had a few wild cards, what organization doesn't? But, yes, they do wear black, they wear tactical gear as part of their daily wear, they have dogs and p90 automatic machine guns (among others). I would think it wise to keep an eye on these guys. Before DHS they were essentially infrastructure guards no after, at least as far as disaster scenes go, they appear to be - well quite frankly - the United States Police Force.

And by the way - they answer to what is reffered to as - the Denver Supercenter. (Food for thought)

[edit on 8-7-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Fema Camp Blues

Oh, I got those Fema camp blues, (da dum dum)
I say I got those Fema camp blues (da dum dum)
I got those fema camp blues, baby (da dum dum)

They took my home and family,
And my baby done went and left me,
what have I g-o-t to lose ( da dum dum)

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Wow, what does cops riding around doing nothing have to do with someone kicking down doors? Now, if they were doing this then I would be all over that. But, there is no evidence or proof of this. Only people people speculating what they think might remotely happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Eyewitness account - but then, who am I? Just an observer. When FEMA is about to do something nasty like evict persons from a hotel - the holdouts are handled by FPS.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KMFNWO

I do not know of Katrina, but the poster was trying to make a similarity to this police force and Nazi Germany.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
But, they are regular people just like me and you.

This reminds me of when a child first meets a cop. WOW!! They are regular people like me and you!!

Well so were the people that took orders from the SS.

Of course they are just people...the kind of people that secretly love to tell others what to do. They are tools and so are you.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I won't even comment on that. I am just wondering, what does the SS have to do with the FPS and these vehicles?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow, what does cops riding around doing nothing have to do with someone kicking down doors?

They rode around for years doing nothing too. When the fecal matter hit the fan though they started kicking down doors. Sometimes I feel like I am in some grade B movie and I am surrounded by the invasion of the body snatchers. Didn't life teach you anything? They don't roll something like this out in full force right away because the people would not react well. First thy need the masses to get used to it and think like you are.

Then they stage the event.

They then declare martial law.

Then they go door to door for your weapons.

When they meet resistance they ship you off for detention. They don't ship off the masses just the trouble makers so the rest will cower.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

What? How can you compare? These guys have been around since 1971, no conspiracy here. Actually DHS has pulled alot of their funding and is starting to contract out to private contractors. There numbers have actually dropped. If there manpower and funding has dropped, how can they be apart of the NWO?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
Go REPUBLICANS!!! LESS GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE -- LESS GOVERNMENT SPENDING-- STATES RIGHTS,,, HUH???

DO ME A FAVOR AND STAY HOME NEXT ELECTION

P.S THANKS BUSH

MEXICO STYLE -- 10.000 RICH PEOPLE 260,000,000 peasents --FERDERALES AND ALL

You know Congress passes laws, not the president, right? Who controls Congress, BTW?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Arguing with those who refuse to see is utterly pointless... at this point I agree with one comment bush made in the early days of the war on terror.

"You're either with us or against us!"

Now as an awakened and angry member of the increasingly opressed and underpaid working class I see new police forces formed with money my local library could have used to buy books or (GASP!!!) That my local police force could use rather than cutting it's patrols by a large percentage and grounding it's helicopters because of lack of funding) Instead federales beholden to non elected officials in a chain of command that can in times of declared national emergency SUPERCEDE civilian authority get gee whiz tech and carte blanche SUPPOSEDLY all to protect federal property?

OK and net censorship disguised as a corporate strategy to increase revenue of telecomms this is just a business decision too right? To paraphrase what is in this article it details the confirmed plans of two canadian telecomm giants to turn their ISP service into something akin to cable television where a subscription gives you access to a pool of ISP selected sites and visiting others costs extra every time you do so!!

While I can see why the increasingly unwieldy and totally inept mega corporate conglomos love this idea and it feeds into their idea that any business model they can't compete with should be legislated out of existence, and if that doesn't work they band together and just find a way to deny these biz models any real market penetration. But ....

If you're dumb enough to believe that it's sound financial policy guiding this move you're unforgiveably stupid. You probably also believe bear stearns and other mega entities are too big to fail without taking down the economy and therefore it's ok to use federal funding (your tax dollars MORONS!!) to "bail" them out. Whereas I've done the research all you main streamers constantly harangue us CT'ers to do and found that this shell game has happened many times before

(can you say .com crash or the demise of the big 3 auditting firms when they conspired with big business to over inflate profit margins etc and very nearly caused an economic implosion in the 80's which btw led to the current crop of regulatory bodies which have AGAIN miraculously FAILED to alert us to the subprime fiasco because of their increased ties to the corporations they were supposed to be preventing from overstating the rewards while ignoring the risks!!)

Then again if I knew that I could play fast and loose with other peoples livelihoods with the sublime security of knowing that federal fiat currency would be issued by the truckload to cover my mistakes because I'm TOO BIG TO FAIL... I'd probably have a moonbase built and be totally profitable, but then again at the end of the day my goal in life is to make the world a better place ... not to ensure the continuity of a class of moneyed idle pseudo royalty.

But keep believing if you must that all is ok cognitive dissonance is painful enough to not be blunted by prozac.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

since moving from the General Services Administration to DHS when it was established in 2003. In the transition, FPS lost $139 million in subsidies from GSA; the service now relies entirely on fees collected from customer agencies.

The police force in charge of protecting most federal buildings is understaffed, demoralized and poorly equipped, exposing facilities in the D.C. area and elsewhere "to a greater risk of crime or terrorist attack," according to a report issued yesterday.

The decline in the professional police force has led to fewer patrols around buildings, delays in responding to calls and inadequate oversight of security guards, Goldstein said. In one vacant building protected by the service, a body lay unnoticed for three months -- and was found by employees of another agency, Goldstein said.

Sources:
Washington Post
Article

NWO, my foot!

[edit on 8-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChocoTaco369

Shhhh, don't let facts get in the way of sensationalism and the need to bash the opposite political ideology! We don't need no truth here, this is ATS!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369
Who controls Congress, BTW?

International corporations.

It isn't us anymore now is it? If it was we wouldn't be in this mess now would we?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

NWO, my foot!

Uhhh that would be boot not foot. Soon it will be stomping on your face. We are talking about DHS the guys in the white and blue units not the FPS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join