It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Meaning...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
animals that you see often have a meaning dont they?
because i keep seeing two crows
i saw two on a clock tower thing in my town
then i saw another two at my school on the balcony
but they are not just flying over they are sitting and watching and looking around.
and today i only just noticed that there are two crows in my avatar
does anyone know what two crows could mean?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by NewThor]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
From wikipedia:

"Crows, and especially ravens, often feature in European legends or mythology as portents or harbingers of doom or death, because of their dark plumage, unnerving calls, and tendency to eat carrion. They are commonly thought to circle above scenes of death such as battles. "

Doesn't sound too good for you.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Crows are believed to carry the spirits of the dead to the other world, underworld, etc. Im trying to find something for you, but it is late, so I may have to look tomorrow. You may have someone trying to communicate with you.
edit to add:
It is the lone crow that means death, and death has different meanings. In runes and Tarot it can mean the death of your old self, bad habits, an old way of life, which can be very positive.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CallMeMaury
From wikipedia:

"Crows, and especially ravens, often feature in European legends or mythology as portents or harbingers of doom or death, because of their dark plumage, unnerving calls, and tendency to eat carrion. They are commonly thought to circle above scenes of death such as battles. "

Doesn't sound too good for you.

these legends are based out of fear of the devil and superstition, "because of their dark plumage, unnerving calls, and tendency to eat carrion." exactly. but we really know that crows are not evil or satan incarnate. they are just birds that are.

i do say it is quite something to have seen them in twos three times lately. but also, be aware that you are more aware of crows currently and seeing them more may not actually be seeing them more...just your piqued subconscious bringing it to your attention.

what i'd do is write down the date and time you subsequently see more crows and how many. if this continues in a regular pattern for a week or two, you might be on to something.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
cool everyone
thanks for your help.
i was a little worried that something horrible might happen but 2 out of 3 say its a good thing, so i feel much safer.
I dont know of anyone who has died who might be trying to talk to me..
SO it could mean change...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I was just posting what I read on wikipedia. Didn't mean to alarm you. My jesting was a little out of bounds.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CallMeMaury

I dont think you were that bad, really. Crows are carrion birds, so logically they get associated with physical death, considering we see them around dead stuff, like vultures.

I mentioned the death card in tarot because it is misunderstood, and I feel the crow is too. I like them, hence my name, haha.

top topics

join