It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: Above Politics Show 23

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Above Politics Show 23

Martin and Justin talk about the events leading up to the Revolutionary War, and American independence. This episode airs as Americans around the world prepare to observe their 4th of July holiday. The events of 1776 look very different from a 21st century point of view. Martin talks honestly about the conflict from a British perspective. Justin explains why he thinks that "Political Correctness" has cheapened the importance of those dark days, when Colonials made hard choices before taking up arms against Imperial Britain. There's no trivia challenge in this episode. What were British politicians thinking in the years leading up to the revolt? What made the colonists think they could win? What modern lessons can we learn from that conflict? Tune in, and find out!

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 45:00
file: atsmix_2999.mp3
size: 15821k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Justin, I was standing up and cheering at your final remarks. Well done.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I tried to download the show a couple of times but each time the download just froze after a certain percent of the file had been downloaded .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Justin, I was standing up and cheering at your final remarks. Well done.

Martin and I get along quite well, so we felt like it was "safe" to have this conversation. I can assure you that very little hit the cutting room floor. The response to this show has been a little show in coming becuse everyone is only just now fidning it. U2 traffic runs 50-50 just now, with half being "for" Martin and half being "for" me. That tells me that we did our job.

Originally posted by xpert11
I tried to download the show a couple of times but each time the download just froze after a certain percent of the file had been downloaded .

Cheers xpert11.

I am pleased to say that the AP Show continues to grow in popularity. We're on feeds all over the net. That server lag is just one more sign of the fact that we are in demand.

We appreciate the fact that people are taking time out of their day to hear us. Linking to the shows and writing postiive reviews will only help us in the long run.

As you know, we are holding a Casting Call to search for more contributors. "User generated content" is the way of the future. You wanna deny ignorance and stick it to the mainstream media? Talk to us.

As cool as we are, we are still growing and evolving. We're working hard to bring you big names like Beverly Harris. In the months to come. we're gonna make you think...and...we're going to scare the heck out of you.

We hope to see more members stepping forward to help us break the mold. "Above Politics" isn't just a stylish slogan. It's an idea who's time has come.

new topics

top topics

join