It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEDUSA Ray Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

"The Sierra Nevada Corporation claimed this week that it is ready to begin production on the MEDUSA, a damned scary ray gun that uses the 'microwave audio effect' to implant sounds and perhaps even specific messages inside people's heads."

Slashdot Link
Another Article

I'm pretty new, but I came across this and it seemed a bit scary to me so I thought I'd post it and see what you people thought.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. That's an interesting link. I could see tons of future lawsuits if they started using microwave devices for crowd control.

I wonder if this thread should be moved to the Weaponry Forum though?

sty

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

this is sick! whoever dislikes the leaders should be microwaved ?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Medusa Ray Gun,a weapon for mind control ?

It's not that easy to use some kinds of weapons to control or affect our minds,I think it only occurs in the pc games(red alert) or some fictional movies.

However,to be frank, i hate this Medusa Gun ,it's unprincipled to control others' minds.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nanoha

" it's unprincipled to control others' minds. "

had you bothered to read the executive orders, you'd know exactly what kind of principles they have...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
If you think this is science fiction, hard to do, or not happening, you are wrong. I happen to be a victim of this sick companies testing of this device for the past five years. It does exist, it does work, they are currently testing it on people in the U.S. You cannot hide from it, block it out, or get away from it. I doubt you will deny this once you have been targeted and sucked into the new American Borg Hive Mind!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They already have another microwave weapon to be used for crowd control. Its only a matter of time before you see these things on the streets of America.

Microwave weapon 1

Microwave weapon 2

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Make me wonder if we could modify a old Micro wave and send it back to them? It wouldn't have as much power, time to reseach farther.

new topics

top topics

join