It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need Information on John Todd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
John Todd
From what I have read, he is a liar and a joke.
I want all views on this guy, people who do not believe him and people who do.
I was listening to this audio piece from him
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
It took me about three minutes to gather this info from Google!

He has his own wiki page

Todd claimed to have served as a Green Beret in the Vietnam War; in fact, his discharge papers list him as a general clerk/typist and do not record him having been in Vietnam. Army medical reports referred to "emotional instability with pseudologica phantastica" (compulsive lying), difficulty in telling reality from fantasy, homicidal threats he had made on another, false suicide reports, and a severe personality disturbance. Todd also claimed in his testimony to have murdered an officer in Germany and to have escaped prison with the help of the Illuminati, but his records show no such things occurred.[1]

While Todd claimed to have left witchcraft in 1972 and converted to fundamentalist Christianity, accounts have him being baptized into a Oneness Pentecostal church in Phoenix, Arizona in 1968, and leading a Wiccan group in Ohio in 1976.

Wiki

Some other links:

John Todd, the Illuminati and Witchcraft!
Something Wicked

Google Video Link

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Pathalogical liar and 100% proven hoaxer. Below is a link to some of his rants to listen to.

www.kt70.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
is there anyway this guy could have been framed. been made to look like an idiot?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragster
is there anyway this guy could have been framed. been made to look like an idiot?

He did that all by himself.

top topics

join