It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Information for: Liberation Theology. Black Theology.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello Guys.

I need all the conspiracy information, and true honest information about these two topics of Liberation and Black Theology. I have read about it somewhat, but I need more precise details for a certain subject matter under this broad topic of theology.

The precise information needed is that of, what is the meaning behind Black liberation theology. I need information on that of the reality if these theological beliefs prove to be for a single race of people or believers.

I have to add that I am needed personal information from people who know this subject, I can do all the research available but it will never give me a true honest truth about this subject that an expert can give better.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by ragster]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
check this out....race is really unimportant in the grand scheme of things.
You have to study, meticulously, DNA in order to determine a person's race.
Race is not important.
Theology is a good subject though.

And there is no short cut to get all of the ''conspiracy'' information.

Do your own research...

type these things in google for more info...

vatican - egyptian connection?

electromagnetic energy

montauk project, mkultra, philadelphia project, operation paperclip, operation highjump,

rothschild timeline

how international banking actually works..

blacks are no different than whites, in REALITY. But other people would have you think different...probably to waste your time.

Humans are humans bro...

study all the ancient religions....study the mayans, study the egyptians, study the native americans, study the ancient africans, study all people and compare the similarities...

I repeat, do your own research

join