It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will the mass landing take place?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I would land a huge mothership in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
They're most likely going to land n' compton, Los Angeles, and make an alliance with the local gangs. I here that's how they do thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Where would they land? I would think they would want to get fallen comrades back.We do.So my best guess would north and west of Fort Collins, Colorado.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I hope they land on easter island!!

That way I can finally go there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They will land in the Bergen Mall New Jersey. Yep. Thats it.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Once could surmise it would depend on which species you where considering. Where it the Reticulans it may be over a major population center to prevent cover up, and promote their ideals.

Where it a more enlightened species, it would be in a place of significance to; them. People, economy, power, would be irrelevant.

It would be their one chance to send a clear message of their intent, nature, and hopes to all of humanity. One could surmise it may be over a small population center, whose people possess higher ideals, better less impactive lifestyles, and a higher grasp at spirituality. A small country with such a people may be more preferable. Then they would ask that peoples leader to assemble the United Nations Council in action as a liaison to humanity.

- Maban

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dobsonion2

What is North and West of Fort Collins? I understand there have been several sightings in that area, but why point out that area?

If I should know, then shame on me, if it is something only you are privy to, please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The aliens are probably looking at this thread right now taking notes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
when exactly is this supposed to take place? or around what time period?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would go th the moon first broadcast to the would that we were coming and were do you want us to land and please don't take pot shoot at us or we will vaporize you

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
ooops world not would sorry.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

When an abduction occurs they always take "Sperm" from a male and "Eggs/Ova" from a female. They are growing human half gray/ half human babies in tubes and tanks.

This doesn't really make much sense IMO. Why would they need to make a deal allowing for abductions in exchange for technology? There's nothing we could do about it anyhow, they could just take what they wanted. If they want sperm and ovum, then we have plenty of donation centers already available the Government could requisition them from. That would save the Greys a lot of hassle in abductions. Further, why would they even need to take sperm and ovum? Right now we're able to transform skin cells into Stem Cells, and from there into reproductive cells. In a few more years, the technology would have matured to the point where even homosexual couples can have biological children. Surely they have similar or far greater technology than us, and (rather than abducting) simply sedate us in our sleep - take a small cell culture (like an oral swab) and leave without having to go through all the trouble of kidnapping us and wiping our memories.

I mean, most people here seem to have a pretty dim view of humanity, but realistically, if the tables were turned - what would we do when visiting an alien culture? How would we handle our interaction with another sentient culture of a more primitive technology level? Granted, these are alien beings and may be nothing like us. However, we've discovered basic altruism and emotion in most species with complex social structures (which you would need to form a society and technology) - so it seems to me that either altruism (or a similar function) would be a likely evolutionary path for other highly social species. Coupled with extremely high levels of intelligence, it seems to me like they would have stumbled upon similar ethical precepts we have - such as basic (human, for us) rights.

Granted, this is just speculation, but I think that if you make the assumption that Aliens are real and they have been visiting Earth - the fact that we're not conquered yet would be at least good circumstantial evidence.

I like your reasoning and agree with all of it accept for the part that were animals.

Humans are animals. There's no question about that. We belong to the animal kingdom, specifically the order primates. We will never "evolve" into something that is not an animal.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Funny to think that I am from the UK, but if aliens did show themselves, for some reason, I think America would be more exciting.
If they landed here it would be pretty boring, you know with the stiff upper lip a lot of brits have.
Now in the USA what a show we will see.

I think this may stem on my half from all the American movies I see, such as Independance day, war of the worlds, mars attack, and the like, everything seems more exciting over there.

Think of the words on the news, "A ufo has landed at downing street", yeh ok,
now this one "A ufo has landed in front of the white house", sounds a lot better.

So how come I can picture the white house with a ufo landing, but for some reason I cant picture downing street with one, I mean it's just a street.

It is not a great big lawn outside a great massive white building now that is more picturesque, yep this why.

I am british, so why do I want to see this breaking news coming from America. Strange.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I believe that any mass landing should take place in Ireland..First and Foremost they already have wee people and there are a lot of lush green feilds for a soft landing.....Also, they would'nt be attacked or bothered but welcomed by the Irish...And of course they would be transported to the local Pub for a pint og Guinness.......Top o' The Mornin; ta yee

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Hi.

I think they will land at the Giza plateau.
I just have a feeling that this area has some sort of unknown E.T signifigance.

Good call this is exactly what i was thinking, was checking to see if someone else posted. Giza would be the most signifigant, in my mind it is Ground Zero.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

When an abduction occurs they always take "Sperm" from a male and "Eggs/Ova" from a female. They are growing human half gray/ half human babies in tubes and tanks.

This doesn't really make much sense IMO. Why would they need to make a deal allowing for abductions in exchange for technology? There's nothing we could do about it anyhow, they could just take what they wanted. If they want sperm and ovum, then we have plenty of donation centers already available the Government could requisition them from. That would save the Greys a lot of hassle in abductions. Further, why would they even need to take sperm and ovum? Right now we're able to transform skin cells into Stem Cells, and from there into reproductive cells. In a few more years, the technology would have matured to the point where even homosexual couples can have biological children. Surely they have similar or far greater technology than us, and (rather than abducting) simply sedate us in our sleep - take a small cell culture (like an oral swab) and leave without having to go through all the trouble of kidnapping us and wiping our memories.

I mean, most people here seem to have a pretty dim view of humanity, but realistically, if the tables were turned - what would we do when visiting an alien culture? How would we handle our interaction with another sentient culture of a more primitive technology level? Granted, these are alien beings and may be nothing like us. However, we've discovered basic altruism and emotion in most species with complex social structures (which you would need to form a society and technology) - so it seems to me that either altruism (or a similar function) would be a likely evolutionary path for other highly social species. Coupled with extremely high levels of intelligence, it seems to me like they would have stumbled upon similar ethical precepts we have - such as basic (human, for us) rights.

Granted, this is just speculation, but I think that if you make the assumption that Aliens are real and they have been visiting Earth - the fact that we're not conquered yet would be at least good circumstantial evidence.

I like your reasoning and agree with all of it accept for the part that were animals.

Humans are animals. There's no question about that. We belong to the animal kingdom, specifically the order primates. We will never "evolve" into something that is not an animal.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Lasheic]

Why they take sperm and ovum when they could get it in other ways I can't really say but what I do know is usually all abductees are forced into it one way or the other. Most abductees are also placed in a room with human/hybrid children and they are asked to play with them. Some are shown their own hybrid babies half/alien half/human. These encounters can be very emotional and traumatic for the abductees.

As far as humans coming from the animal kingdom, sure we may have it in us but I prefer not to think of us as animals though many live like animals and act like animals. The human race is still in the process of becoming human IMO once we drop all the war-mongering and barbaric acts maybe we can get somewhere spiritually and evolve to a much higher state of consciousness.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
i hope there's a landing at every US state capital.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is the decade we discovered Humanoids on Mars. The first large life on Mars
was photo'd 1976 by Mars Viking landers,but covered up by military nasa. Mars rovers found many more and varied large life forms since 1997 & 2004.The people look like us and wear clothes and hats.
The mass media will hold the line and are tightly controlled by governments with broadcast licenses and fines. You are curious about Mars people,naturally.
I have posted more pics if you search"mars life"

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
funny how everyone thinks that they "WANT TO BE SEEN" ......

how many here have tried to make their presence "KNOWN" to ants...

If they exist, and can get here...sorry folks we are ants..scurring around our litle ant colony know as earth....

But thats our arrogance...me me me so important...get a grip on reality.. u are nothing!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join