It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I feel like life has happened before?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Lol at chemical imbalance.

We could say the same for the big bang. Leave the wacko jackno stuff to the chemist please.

Science can't answer everything.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom
Leave the wacko jackno stuff to the chemist please.

I happen to have a PHD in "JACKNO" so I'll ask you to keep talking.

You make my profession look good.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DagNabbit

Originally posted by universe attracts wisdom
Leave the wacko jackno stuff to the chemist please.

I happen to have a PHD in "JACKNO" so I'll ask you to keep talking.

You make my profession look good.

Well a PHD won't solve the worlds problems... Infact people who say thing's like what you have said, I've out smart them. Awareness is a great thing. Mainly because they don't know everything, second they are already setting for a fall with the arrogance.

In fact one guy told me online, a bag of degrees may I add, couldn't tell me anything about the world outside of America. Infact he hadn't a clue on awarness, intution, feelings, empathy, or even actual life experiences and the real lessons in life. He couldn't even tell me anything about basics of a problem, in any topic I asked him on. It was funny I have to say.

He was so focused on his own intellect, his subjects and PHDs, he missed out on life. Not that smart eh.

So you were saying?
So don't please wave your ego around, its' laugable when I see people behave like that.

[edit on 22-2-2009 by universe attracts wisdom]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

This is an feeling that has long intrigued me. So much so that I have written two books about it and hopefully suggested a cogent, and scientifically possible, explanation as to what is taking place.

I found your comment after doing a search on the "Eternal Return" after leaving a thread discussing the deja phenomenon (I use this term because the usual term "deja vu" is incorrect in this regard. What we really experience is deja vecu - already lived).

Can it be that we really are living our life again, the same life that we lived last time? This was the question that the Russian philosopher Peter Ouspensky asked himself and he came to the conclusion that we were, indeed, in this curious state .... a state I call in my books the "Groundhog Life".

However, as most people will suggest, such a scenario is really depressing. To live the same life and make the same mistakes is soul destroying. However when we think about this we miss out one huge possibility; the Many-Worlds Interpretation (MWI) of particle physics .... a proposition that I am sure is behind the central premise of the TV series "Flashforward".

If any readers of this posting are intrigued by what I am suggesting please check out my own FORUM at www.anthonypeake.com/forum and make up your own mind (or minds!)

Anthony Peake

top topics

<< 1   >>

join