It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to print out an entire thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have a question: If I wanted to print out an entire six page thread, what would be the easiest way to go about it?

I would also like to print out the ATS logo with the black armband across it.

I'm actually doing this on behalf of a family member of Shots, who recently passed away. If I could compile the messages into one file and send it off to her, she could print it out. She is not a computer whiz like many of you are. So I guess I'm really asking how to create a printable file of the six pages.

Thanks
jso

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Save or print directly?

Logo - right click on logo and 'save image as' into photo folder / or 'copy image' to an already open MS word document.

Then just copy all words (per page) by left clicking over them and paste them directly onto the same Word doc.

Save file.

Print - 'print screen' button or print off from the MS Word document.

Just my method - I'm sure some of the wiz's would have an easier method.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

It would probably easier to print it to a pdf file. That way you can just e-mail it to her and she can open it up on her computer. Also, she can print off as many copies as she needed and easily e-mail it without having to scan it. Also, it will include everything on the page.

All for FREE!

Pdf995 makes it easy and affordable to create professional-quality documents in the popular PDF file format. Its easy-to-use interface helps you to create PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application, creating documents which can be viewed on any computer with a PDF viewer.

Link

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jhill76]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am not the one to ask regarding your question, jsobecky, but I wanted to stop by and let you know how completely awesome it is that you are doing this for them....

Awesome ATS Member = jsobecky

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yay jsobecky!

I've tried to do this before and the easiest way is to print every page of the thread to PDF and then combine them into one file.

If you need help, send me a u2u and I'll fix you up.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

I am not the one to ask regarding your question, jsobecky, but I wanted to stop by and let you know how completely awesome it is that you are doing this for them....

Awesome ATS Member = jsobecky

Could not have said it any better myself.

Oh, and the situation is currently being discussed so we are working on it.

Thanks again jsobecky

[edit on 7-7-2008 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thanks, everybody. I'll have to finish this up tomorrow; busy elsewhere.

top topics

join