It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 burial lawsuit dismissed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

9/11 burial lawsuit dismissed

www.news.com.au

A US judge has dismissed a case brought by families of victims of the September 11 attacks who said the city denied proper burials by sending debris containing possible human remains to a rubbish dump.

The lawsuit, filed in 2005 by a group called WTC Families for a Proper Burial, sought to have the estimated 1.2 million to 1.8 million tonnes of rubble originally from the World Trade Centre site transferred out of the Fresh Kills landfill on New York's borough of Staten Island.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't understand the attachment to dead flesh and bone, however, I respect that other people do.

This ruling will be a blow for many people who had to watch the clean-up conveniently remove lots of evidence...

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
S/F for ya tezzajw~!

Intesting though, this was posted from a Australian new source instead of a US one. So, I did some looking to confirm this on, perhaps, the 2 biggest news sources on the web...yahoo & google a few minutes ago...nada. nothing.

hmmmm.. so I c/p the title into google and found it .. however clicking on the link brought me here

But, it's still not in the US.. it's CANADA ?? wt..........?

TELL ME THERE'S NOT A MEDIA BLACKOUT!!!! Wouldn't this be significant in the US ??

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
TELL ME THERE'S NOT A MEDIA BLACKOUT!!!! Wouldn't this be significant in the US ??

Is there a difference between the judicial system, the media and the government these days? All are controlled by money.

I'm not surprised that it's been buried by the US media. Why stir the population with a negative spin story, when they have already won?

top topics

join