It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you ask Dr. Michio Kaku? ATS MIX Shows 91 & 92!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Dear Dr Michio Kaku,

I have only 2 relevant quesions.

- do you think / believe/ know that there is a New World Order (with all the
spiritual backgrounds ) at work as many people imagine here ?

- what do you think of the books of Jane Roberts? ( ´Seth speaks´ , ´The Unknown Reality´..)

many thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
When does this interview take place as the OP does not list a date/time and where can I download a MP3 Podcast version? Many thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The interview is scheduled for July 15th, but won't be up for a couple of weeks after. In the ATS MIX Show area.... you will see the weekly posting of a show and the show notes that informs everyone WHO is on that particular show. We have X-Files Frank Spotnitz coming as well as the 2nd part of the Colm Kelleher interview plus the outstanding story of Jay Kopelman and the dog named Lava that they brought home through all the red tape from Iraq.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Dave

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Dr. Kaku,

Concerning the apparent acceleration of the expansion of the Universe using the Doppler Effect, I have a few questions I'd be interested to here you comment on.

Is it not possible that the increase of red-shift we observe the further we look out could be the result of some, as of yet, unknown effect on light that stretches the wave lengths out (red shifts it) as it travels vast distances through intergalactic space?

In-other-words, could the expansion (and acceleration of expansion) simply be a form of illusion? If so, how much would this shake up the current paradigm of physics?

[edit on 10-7-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
michio is my hero. Great work getting him to do an interview.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed. very very cool.

Damn Michio's here on ATS. Never would have expected this. this is excellent. I think Michio will be surprised at the level of questions asked here by us ATSrs and will enjoy the creative atmosphere the questions will create in his own mind. Our out of the box thinking might be refreshing for him and might even help him think about and create even greater theories.

Very cool.

Wow michio kaku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Dr Michio Kaku,

I have your book Parallel Worlds

You are interesting fellow, just a curious question do you think that you have been involved with 'Outside Programs', those dealing with space beings COMPREHENSION OF THE UNIVERSE?

Also what is your position about -other intelligences- living here under the disguise of human format ?

Where do you think Perpetual Motion stops or begins from any point in existance? Don't worry about the context of the question from my position, but just the answer.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
An Honor to be able to ask a question of you directly.
Thank You.
If one were to take, say a bicycle wheel, spin it to 99.999...% of the speed of light as measured by the perimeter of the tire, have previously installed a mechanism to extend out of said tire, say a rod, to whatever length needed, would it then exceed the speed of light? As measured by the distance the outer tip of the rod must now travel?
If you would be so kind as to ignore the physical aspects, such as material problems, I am asking about the theoretical possibility of such an exercise.
Pardon me if this sounds ignorant, (it is), but I think of how putting different size tires affects the speedometer.

I'm not Michio Kaku, but I'm certain that as you extended the tire out, the object's rate of spin would slow down. Spin on your swivel chair with your legs and arms tucked in, then in mid spin, extend your arms out. You slow down. I believe it's called conservation of angular momentum.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you so much for talking to us.

There are toruses everywhere in nature at the macro and micro level.
All larger living creatures are a modified torus. A tube within a tube.
The magnetic field of the DNA molecule is a torus.
There is a hyper dimensional model of a star as being a orb or torus with electric currents moving along the surface and down through the center.

Does the structure of a torus from the sub-atomic to the star sized help us to understand hyper dimensional physics?

P.S. Homer Simpson would enjoy a donut that would never end.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join