It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer ‘Cure’ - Tannic acid compositions for treating cancer (US patent # 5773419, 6063770, 6187

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For some time now I have been looking into claimed suppressed medical discoveries that are supposed to cure many diseases such as AIDS and other illnesses (eg Method for curing AIDS – US patent # 5676977, work done by Dr Robert Beck, Hulda Clark, Royal Raymond Rife etc plus herbal remedies (eg Dr Schulze, Dr Christopher) and many more supposed cures for diseases such as Hemp oil, hydrogen peroxide, ozone etc, etc.

Here is another one that I only recently discovered (although the initial patent, US Patent #5773419 was first filed in 1995 and an additional patent, US patent # 6187315 was filed in August 1998). All three patents are related and all three were approved by 2001.

Tannic acid compositions for treating cancer US patent # 6063770

Tannic acid compositions for treating cancer..
...The pharmaceutical composition of the invention is advantageously used to treat any cancer condition. Thus the invention preferably provides a method of treating cancers including, but not limited to bladder, breast, kidney, leukemia, myeloma, liposarcoma, lymphoma, colon, penis, tongue, prostate and uterus cancers...….In sum, the invention provides a pharmaceutical composition including tannic acid and tannin complexes, and a method of treating cancer with tannic acid and tannin complexes which shows effective results in the treatment of cancer…

What really stands out though are the 27 examples given at the end of the documents which claim that the patients (some terminal) were treated successfully and effectively cured of cancer.

Patient #5:
52 year old female, Carcinoma of the uterus. Surgery to remove the uterus was recommended and an operation planned. Upon opening patient, metastatic growth throughout internal organs was detected. Uterus was not removed and patient was classified terminal. Maximum therapy in accordance with the invention levels were administered for a period of one year. She was cured of the cancer throughout her body. Yearly checkups have confirmed no relapse.

Patient #7:
67 year old female. Carcinoma of the uterus. Cancer was pervasive throughout organ. Radiation therapy was prescribed. She had such a violent reaction to the radiation that she refused further treatment. She underwent therapy in accordance with the invention at maximum dosage for a period of one year. No other treatments were applied. Semi-annual checkups reveal no relapse.

Patient #9:
56 year old female. Colon Carcinoma. Experienced bowel blockage. Diverted passage of refuse but did not remove tumor. Tumor was so large that removal was not feasible. Surgery was performed to extend her life without hope of cure. Doctors opted to bypass chemotherapy and radiation therapy fearing results of extended therapy would be devastating. Therapy in accordance with the invention was administered at maximum level for a period of one year. Tumor disappeared and has not returned.

Patient #11:
64 year old male. Carcinoma of penis. Surgery was performed to remove sexual organs (testes and penis). They found that the cancer metastasized and the patient was classified terminal. Therapy in accordance with the invention was administered at maximum levels immediately after surgery for one year. He has had no relapse and is cured of the cancer that was diagnosed after his surgery.

Patient #16:
59 year old female. Carcinoma of the Breast with metastasis in both lungs and lymph nodes. Attending physician detected cancer initially in the lungs, but primary site was in the breast. Patient was classified terminal. Therapy in accordance with the invention was administered at maximum levels according to weight/height criteria for a period of one and one half year. At the end of therapy in accordance with the invention, the Doctor declared patient cured, and was impressed by the therapy. All check-ups have since been negative for cancer.

Patient #20:
30 year old male. Hypernephroma (Cancer of Kidney). The Chief of Oncology and patient's relative were the attending physicians. Metastasis occurred in both the lungs and ribs (liver and brain were also suspected). Patient was given less than one month to live and was classified terminal. Therapy in accordance with the invention was administered at maximum levels according to weight/height criteria for a period of one year. After 20 days of therapy in accordance with the invention, regeneration of ribs had occurred, and after one month the patient had returned to normal daily activities. At three months, the therapy was discontinued due to matters beyond patient's control. The patient lived for two years after therapy, and never experienced any pain from the relapse

US patents are legal documents which go through rigorous testing and are not simply granted to anyone who applies for one.
In my opinion there is so much proof that we have been lied to for many years (eg alternative energy, medical discoveries and other discoveries/inventions) which can all be clearly found in black and white at the US patent office, that it is truly an absolute disgrace. How much longer can we put up with this?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Very good find...im going to have a good read.

Cancer has affected friends and close relatives so I find cures for this subject fascinating and very important to all of us.

I would definately try making hemp oil if anyone close to me again develops this illness. I take it you have also seen the video on youtube made by a chap called Rick Simpson - uk.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Yes. However, your link didn't seem to work but I've seen 'Run from the Cure' by Rick Simpson. We have to be careful that we don't say something deemed to encourage 'illegal' activity though as this thread may contravene ATS's T&C or possibly even the law

I'd be looking into Dr Robert Beck too since he also based his research around US patents....

video.google.com...
video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
thank you for this thread. reading, printing and educating my mother whom fell victim last year to the ugly disease.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cams

You don't know the half of it and you'd never believe me if I told you.

You'll have to put the pieces together yourself...

rent this video, cuz the whole thing isn't on youtube

www.youtube.com...

this is a MUST SEE;

video.google.com...

and last but not least, Cancer can only survive in an ACID environment, which means folks need to re-examine their diets

instead of relying on a "doctor" to "fix" you up...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's a pity things have to be suppressed and covered up....

Thanks and nice links. Hoxsey, is a great find so will definitely have to look into him and I haven't seen the lecture by Griffin either so will have to watch it later. Cheers.
Thanks also for sharing about acid levels cause that sort of thing is very handy to know. Apparently cancer doesn't like oxygen either. Diet is definitely very important when it comes to preventing diseases.

Have you see the documentary about vitamin B17? Apparently eating your seeds and kernels helps prevent cancer too. Perhaps a (whole) apple a day really does keep the doctor away.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
" Have you see the documentary about vitamin B17?"

yes, it is very good, but like most other things in this life, there is more to it than just one thing.

check out all that stuff and you'll see what I mean, by the time you are done with it.

it is quite a lot to digest and the truth is enough to get any decent person hopping mad about some of the goings on.

mr griffin is a real decent guy, and here is a full page of things to whet your appetite on health...

realityzone.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
thank you for this thread. reading, printing and educating my mother whom fell victim last year to the ugly disease.

Thanks. No problem. There is so much suppressed information out there that it really is sickening and need to be revealed.

Sorry to hear about your mother so hope she gets well soon. In fact, she can and will find something that works for her whether it is the tannic acid or otherwise. There are so many options out there that one should never lose hope even though we have been conditioned into thinking that way.
Cleaning out the bowels, cleansing the blood and eating well is usually a good place to start (refer to many videos at video.google by Dr Schulze and Dr Christopher)
As mentioned Dr Robert Beck and the 'Beck Protocol' (electrification of the blood, colloidal silver, magnetic pulser and ozonated water) may also be worth looking into.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted

realityzone.com...

Thanks toasted.

That's a great list of books.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cams

Originally posted by toasted

realityzone.com...

Thanks toasted.

That's a great list of books.

thanks...and these are the ones I own;

Are Vaccines Safe?

The Future of Food

Science and Politics of Cancer

Monopoly Medicine

Hoxsey; The Quack Who Cured Cancer?

Beck Protocol DVD Set

Beck Protocol - A First Aid Kit for the Future

Flood Your Body with Oxygen

Physician’s Guide to Natural Health Products That Work

Medicine Man among the Jivaros

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
another cure i found that is suppressed is coral calcium, but there are a lot of sites that say its bad, my whole family takes it and its helped them in different ways

also for stomach cancer try eating a large amount of onions and garlic daily

the author of this post is not a licensed medical practitioner and the ideas expressed are only his opinions, which should not be taken as medical advice.

(dont want to be sued by the FDA)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cams

came here thru a link from another thread.

an italian doctor can be thanked for publicising a medicine that is supposed to assist many forms of cancer. Warning; its very expensive! not!

take a 1/4 teaspoon 3 times a day of soda bicarb dissolved in warm maple syrup. ratio is 3 parts M syrup to 1 part bicarb soda. cancer cells take in the sweet stuff and bingo, the PH swings to the alkaline. goodbye the big C.

also i had an ugly sore the size of my litle finger nail on my forehead for 10 years. after the doctor said he would take the knife to it, i took a 1/2 t spoon of apple cyder vinegar with carb soda in it and the sore progressively shrunk to non-existence over 5 months. should feed it to the american govt. (lol)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yea it definitely beats the hell out of gettin chemotherapied in to death and paying out all ur savings while you at it. but thats just my opinion, they like aholes, everyone has one, u kno? i hope this post is longer then 2 lines. wew

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Quackwatch et al, the pseudosceptics internet websites, blasted the Italian physician for claiming that a fungus causes cancer.

Maybe they should keep their minds open to the issues and not get caught up in the revoking of medical licenses to practice.

The 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine, most remembered for Luc Montagnier's HIV virus, also recognised officially for the first time the existence of the oncovirus HPV.

To dismiss something and refuse to conduct studies to verify anything is a marker of pseudoscepticism, or a false scientist.

This pseudoscepticism is clearly illustrated by the IgNobel Prize, who states that "the prize is awarded to studies which SHOULD NOT BE REPLICATED."

Fundamentalism in science is real, and Watcher in the Shadow's Scientism thread on the philosophy board got some members quite worked up...

The implications of infections causing cancer has already been proven with HPV, a virus.

The possibility of bacteria and fungi also causing it is not impossible.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cams

Thanks for the information.

Tannins are in Tea, Coffee and Wine.

Also anything that will push up your pH will mitigate against cancer...
...because cancer thrives in acid conditions...
...that's why Bi-Carb works.

Coincidently Fungus thrives in acid conditions too.

A month ago my partner was given the seven year medical all-clear for a lymphatic cancer without ever having resorted to chemo or radiation...
...it can be done but no-one will help you or believe you.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Just a quick follow up on this thread.

There was a medical study published very late last year specifically relating to tannic acid and cancer.

Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2010 Dec 29. [
Tannic acid ameliorates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity and potentiates its anti-cancer activity: Potential role of tannins in cancer chemotherapy.

Tikoo K, Sane MS, Gupta C.
Abstract

Doxorubicin, an anthracycline antibiotic, is widely used in the treatment of various solid tumors including breast cancer. However, its use is limited due to a variety of toxicities including cardiotoxicity. The present study aimed to evaluate the effect of tannic acid, a PARG/PARP inhibitor and an antioxidant, on doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity in H9c2 embryonic rat heart myoblasts and its anti-cancer activity in MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells as well as in DMBA-induced mammary tumor animals. Doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity was assessed by measurement of heart weight, plasma LDH level and histopathology. Bcl-2, Bax, PARP-1 and p53 expression were examined by western blotting. Our results show that tannic acid prevents activation of PARP-1, reduces Bax and increases Bcl-2 expression in H9c2 cells, thus, preventing doxorubicin-induced cell death. Further, it reduces the cell viability of MDA-MB-231 breast cancer cells, increases p53 expression in mammary tumors and shows maximum tumor volume reduction, suggesting that tannic acid potentiates the anti-cancer activity of doxorubicin.
Copyright © 2010. Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID: 21194538 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Not only is there a US Patent (see first post) - a legal document that holds up in a court of law that must be "useful" - which suggests that tannic acid inhibits cancer growth and provides 27 examples of real people (not lab rats) who are now free of cancer but there is also a published document available at the PubMed website saying that tannic acid provides "anti-cancer activity in MDA-MB-231 human breast cancer cells as well as in DMBA-induced mammary tumor animals" and "shows maximum tumor volume reduction".

To the best of our knowledge, this is the first report which shows that tannic acid ameliorates doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity and potentiates its anti-cancer activity both in vitro (H9c2 and MDA-MB-231 cells) as well as in in vivo model of .

So DMBA-induced mammary tumor animals seem to have more weight than the human studies I guess.

At least 27 real people were actually given a second chance thanks to the initial US Patent

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

join