It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More eyewitness validation coming soon!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by TheBobert
Wow big shocker there that Griff lies.
We had an exchange once in another thread were he stated that he didnt take one side or the other.
So he belongs to 2 prominent truther sites.
What a liar you are Griff.

First, I don't belong to 2 prominent truther sites.

Does being a member at ATS (a conspiracy site) make you a conspiracy theorist?

All I'm saying anymore. This is rediculous.

I agree it is rediculous that the truth movement continues to piss on the graves of the dead by saying they have evidence of mass murder and caring more about what the skeptics say then getting it to a court.
Here is a great post I dound over at LCF critequing the response of Aldo afte the latest video realse
s1.zetaboards.com...

Anyone else find it interesting that after posting their most recent video in the Pentagon forum, Aldo has 15 consecutive, uninterrupted posts from JREF and other skeptics? It's almost like a pissing contest for them. A way to validate their work, because if JREF is mentioning it, it MUST be true!!

Nevermind that the vast majority of the thread is commented on only by CIT themselves (and one or two of their staunch supporters).

Odd that such unequivocal evidence would be ignored by the rest of the truth movement.

As per usual LCF style he was banned for 7 days for saying this.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is a witness CIT uses! He sees 77 hit the Pentagon. A CIT witness debunks CIT, and they ignore his whole testimony to actually make up what he says to match paths 77 can't fly due to aerodynamics and other witness statements. Failed conclusions based on mangled witness testimony is proven by Boger's statements. They are using new statements 6 years after 9/11 to make up their false ideas.

From 2001 we have what Boger saw. CIT makes up a story to discredit him too.

Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "I just looked up and I saw the big nose and the wings of the aircraft coming right at us and I just watched it hit the building." "It exploded. I fell to the ground and covered my head. I could actually hear the metal going through the building."

I shorten his statement to focus on
Sean Boger, Air Traffic Controller and Pentagon tower chief - "… I just watched it hit the building."

CIT manufactures failed ideas, proven wrong on 9/11! How is that for debunking, Sean debunks CIT from 9/11! As do hundreds of people. The people who saw 9/11 unfold in person debunk CIT, I am just presenting them. Many people saw 77 hit the Pentagon and many saw 77 hit the lamppost CIT implies or say outright were planted, pure fantasy.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beachnut

Beachnut,

Reheat posted another witness at Jref that described in extreme detail the impact.

CIT will simply wave their hands at this as set ups.

EDIT TO ADD:

Quote by Penny Elgas-

The plane seemed to be floating as if it were a paper glider and I watched in horror as it gently rocked and slowly glided straight into the Pentagon. At the point where the fuselage hit the wall, it seemed to simply melt into the building. I saw a smoke ring surround the fuselage as it made contact with the wall. It appeared as a smoke ring that encircled the fuselage at the point of contact and it seemed to be several feet thick. I later realized that it was probably the rubble of churning bits of the plane and concrete. The churning smoke ring started at the top of the fuselage and simultaneously wrapped down both the right and left sides of the fuselage to the underside, where the coiling rings crossed over each other and then coiled back up to the top. Then it started over again -- only this next time, I also saw fire, glowing fire in the smoke ring. At that point, the wings disappeared into the Pentagon. And then I saw an explosion and watched the tail of the plane slip into the building. It was here that I closed my eyes for a moment and when I looked back, the entire area was awash in thick black smoke.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
WOW I came across this thread wherein Aldo seems to imply that a witness statement is not valid because she has a Jewish sounding last name
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Madlene Zackem, the lady with the jewish last name, Israeli accent while displaying a crucifix around her neck is not telling the truth about what she saw.

FOOT MEET MOUTH

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join