It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Interdimensional Travel Caught On Tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Okay, well let me start out by saying that I put the "?" at the end of the thread title, as I am not necessarily convinced that this is an interdimensional craft or worm-hole. I have seen things that looked much different than this in terms of what I felt to be of that nature. HOWEVER, this video DOES contain some really cool looking footage-I think it may be of rockets or satellite launches? But I will leave the audience here to come to their own conclusions...

Please discuss.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No there not wormhole's !

There rocket's launching from a airforce base pretty close by i think it's Edwards Air Force Base to be exact.

Nice effect tho hmm.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 7-7-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yes, they are rocket launches: in the video i seem to recognize one from Vandenberg AFB, another one that was filmed from yosemite National park and the famous one filmed from Tomsk, russia: i have some doubts about the one from Vandenberg:

anyway, you can watch this one for comparison:

Vandenberg Rocket Launch

This is a Minotaur Rocket Launched from Vandenberg AFB on 2005-09-23 after sunset. This perspective was videotaped at +34.703100,-118.178625 Lancaster, CA. This footafe was aired on the local Adelphia afilliate.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well I was finding it all interesting until the Alien car came up and that just ruined the vid for me, was somewhat believable despite most of the vids appearing fake but the Alien car was the icing on the cake.

Does the guy think the Aliens travel thousands of light years just so they can drive around the streets of LA in a chevy ? If you actually look there's a gap in the fence to the left just as the cop car pulls up, no dimensional travel just a gap in the fence which then leads me to believe the validity of his other claims unfortunately.

Whilst I think it's entirely plausible for wormhole travel and for the tech to be available for an advanced race of aliens I don't think the video helps reinforce the fact with what seems to be a collection of videos claiming they are aliens without any proof of this and then a trans dimensional chevy which actually just goes through a gap in the fence lol

[edit on 7/7/08 by Discotech]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'm new enough here that I haven't been able to really see or know everything that's been on this site before I joined

has any of this kind of footage been here (ATS) before? Only asking because I haven't seen anything quite like this before - anywhere

I'm guessing you don't have more info than what's there on you tube - he mentions that it's been depicted on TV and in the movies - so could be anything

all I can say is - just looking at it - too cool

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
No wormholes but, as mentioned above, cool looking images in the aftermath of normal orbital launches. The "ghost car" part was stupid and is pretty easily written off once you read some of the comments in the Youtube link to the full clip.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Turiddu]

join