It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Up this Year for UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Looks like England is the spot for UFO activity this year...they seem to be up dramatically this year...is it all the Chinese Lanterns i dunno, but heres the article to read for yourself www.telegraph.co.uk...'bizarre'-levels.html?source=newswidget

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

I think chinese lanterns are a big part of it, but not the whole story. The recent incident with a police helicopter is proof for me now, more than enough proof is there.

I must say i usually discount any night time sighting out of hand, i also usually discount any daytime sighting where the UFO remins stationary throughout the video and the video cuts off or if the UFO takes a slow regular course, as that would suggest a balloon. Maybe i'm to strict but i think it pays to be strict, i messed up with a video recently after not watching it all, won't do it again

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
where are all of our UK brothers and sisters....you tell me are their really an increase in sightings? some more input from our peeps across the pond would be helpful

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
And the increase in sales of The Sun is just a coincidence

I must say, those damn aliens prefer only US and UK.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

The reports have seemed to increase, but maybe that's because people are less scared of coming forward about it all? It used to be when you came forward you were treated as a nut case, now it's treated as a more good humoured funny thing.

It's hardly a great deal of progression, it's laughed at a lot in the press but at least it's being talked about. The bad part about it is that in the same sentence of UFO or Flying saucer, they tend to include the phrases "little green men" "conspiracy theorists" and the biggest killer of credibility "David Icke".

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

id have to say i differ...i really see it becoming more of a phenomena that the mass populace sees as interesting...it used to be HEAVILY ridiculed, but i think things have progress alot better...i used to be COMPLETELY closed minded to the whole thing...but as time goes on i can start to see some interesting evidence that supports such things...anyhoo my dollar fiddy

Good Day
Skept!cal

top topics

join