It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Delphos Manifesto: UFOs & The Interdimensional Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Found an interesting read I thought I'd share with those interested.

Personally, from my own experiences and sightings, I tend to lean towards these intelligences / craft being trans-dimensional in nature.

I have seen them "pop" in and out of our existence, seemingly appeariing or disappearing out of thin air. I have also seen day time craft that appear to be semi-materialized, almost like a ghost.

My feeling is that at least SOME of these things may not be traveling from vast distances to study our terrain, but may be right next to us, on a different energetic plane, and may have the ability to move in and out of these planes of reality.

Theoretical physics believes that our universe originally had ten dimensions, six of which collapsed or "curled up", leaving us with the four dimensional one in which we exist. In his book Alien Agenda, author Jim Marrs quotes as statement made by a leading physicist: a number of investigators claim to have found evidence of the existence of what they have come to term the "top quark", providing a model for a ten-dimensional universe in which time travel into the remote past is a possibility and in which holes in very fabric of space enable travel to other parts of the universe. According to the article, the seemingly immovable and eternal visible universe in which we all live may simply be one of many universes existing side by side "like so many soap bubbles in a cosmic froth." Can we even begin to guess at what kind of intelligent life may have developed in any of these parallel dimensions or other universes?

inexplicata.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Found an interesting read I thought I'd share with those interested.

Thank you for sharing this with us DD

I have seen them "pop" in and out of our existence, seemingly appeariing or disappearing out of thin air. I have also seen day time craft that appear to be semi-materialized, almost like a ghost.

My feeling is that at least SOME of these things may not be traveling from vast distances to study our terrain, but may be right next to us, on a different energetic plane, and may have the ability to move in and out of these planes of reality.

While I, obviously, respect your personal experiences, I don't view those characteristics in particular as evidence of them being trans-dimensional, as you put it.

And I noticed that you mentioned that some might be trans-dimensional, not all in your opinion; you don't put aside the possibility of some being extra-terrestrial and others trans-dimensional, and I'm totally in agreement with you on that.
I'm more inclined to believe the ETH however, but I don't reject the possibility of some (or even all of them) of being inter/trans-dimensional, as long as I see evidence to support it.

I disagree that the characteristics you mentioned tend to point of (some) those beings being trans-dimensional. We have no idea what are the capabilities of such a civilization, they're might be so advanced that they're technology looks as magic to us. As a lighter would probably look to cavemen.

For all we know they might even travel inter-dimensionally, but be extra-terrestrial beings in the sense that they originate from a planet in our Universe. Would that classify them as trans-dimensional beings? I guess it depends on the perspective, but in mine it wouldn't.

What I'm trying to say is that ultimately I don't see any characteristics that have been described from sightings, abductions to support the inter-dimensional hypothesis more than it does the ETH. I say this because, even from our limited (public) knowledge of other worlds and the Universe it's very likely that life exists in other planets and it looks like it's just a matter of time before we find it, while on the other hand we don't have any indications that other dimensions even exist or beings could even live there.

But again, I don't reject the possibility. I'm just saying that with what I know, from my perspective, I don't see anything in particular to support an inter-dimensional hypothesis.

Now regarding the text you linked, well it's an interesting article. I have a couple of problems with it though.

I think one of the major problems I have with it is this passage

The interdimensional theory of UFOs asks us to believe in the existence of creatures from these improbable points of origin. This seemingly unreasonable request is somewhat tempered by the global belief in another dimension or level of existence generally known as "heaven" and the less pleasant one known as "hell". Renowned researcher Dr. Greg Little has masterfully identified each of these places as the ultraviolet and infrared ends of the electromagnetic spectrum, respectively.

What? Did they claiming this Dr. Greg Little identified what heaven and hell is? I don't know this Dr. Greg Little and haven't read anything by him, but I did a search on Google for him and this ultraviolet/infrared heaven/hell thing and haven't found anything (besides the article we're discussing).

Regarding the The Ten Commandments of Project Delphos themselves I have a lot of trouble with plenty of the points, some of them the author of the article addresses them and I share his views.

For all its lofty goals, many observers of the UFO scene will remain unimpressed by Project Delphos, and will find fault with the items set forth in its manifesto, particularly the a priori judgements of the existence of a global occult conspiracy, the avowedly hostile aim of the phenomenon, etc. which have not been kindly viewed by U.S. researchers and are generally consigned to the vast pile of "crank" literature available on the subject.

Although I believe a conspiracy (at least of covering up the UFO phenomena) has existed and probably still exists, I think saying stuff like this is counter-productive to the effort of trying to make mainstream media and the public in general, to take the subject seriously.

I remain unconvinced on the whole inter-dimensional perspective however, but in overall an interesting article and I thank you for pointing it out DD

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

Great points man, starred your post. While I certainly can't prove the trans or inter-dimensional hypothesis, there are things in my own observations as well as experiencers, contactees and abductees accounts that make me at least keep that as a strong option. But I am open to the option that it could be some sort of advanced physics that allows these intelligences to change / manipulate the vibration of their own and surrounding matter, or perhaps bend light to appear invisible. But if accounts are to be believed, these beings (and their transport vehicles)seem to be able move through solid objects and matter, almost like a ghost. I do feel that we may be being visited by both interdimensional and interstellar intelligences.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm interested in the morph that Stuart Wilde claims exists. He has written some strange stories about this. He also claims to be able to teach people how to see it $$$. This should be right up your alley DD it sounds just like the matrix.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Great points man, starred your post.

Thank you very much, I'm glad you appreciated my perspective

While I certainly can't prove the trans or inter-dimensional hypothesis, there are things in my own observations as well as experiencers, contactees and abductees accounts that make me at least keep that as a strong option.

Oh I can't prove the ETH either obviously heh, I just think that based on what we currently know it seems more likely to me that these beings are extra-terrestrial, that's all.

I guess I just like to take a more 'careful' approach, but when and if I see the evidence that convinces me to think they are inter-dimensional I will have no problems accepting it. After all, extra-terrestrial or inter-dimensional, they would still be 'aliens' and I have no problem whatsoever accepting that possibility.

But I am open to the option that it could be some sort of advanced physics that allows these intelligences to change / manipulate the vibration of their own and surrounding matter, or perhaps bend light to appear invisible.

I'm more inclined to believe this, but we won't know for sure until they show us how there craft and technology works I guess heh

But if accounts are to be believed, these beings (and their transport vehicles)seem to be able move through solid objects and matter, almost like a ghost.

I've heard/read about those descriptions too, I'm still inclined to believe this is thanks to their technology though. There's also accounts of physical interactions with these beings, touching them or their craft for instance among other things, so there's definitely a physical aspect/interaction.

That to me says that they are either inter-dimensional and 'move' from dimension to dimension and can physically participate in our dimension(s).
Or they are extra-terrestrial and have technology or means to either 'move' or manipulate various dimensions or perhaps alter and manipulate the physical world.

I do feel that we may be being visited by both interdimensional and interstellar intelligences.

That's a possibility that if we have a rational and open mind approach about it, can't deny. And I think that even (if and) when we have actual proof of inter-dimensional or extra-terrestrial beings we can't rule out the other.

new topics

top topics

join