It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen them?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This might seem a little crazy but have you ever seen a being that may have appeared then was gone you may have thought it was a dream but it would have been so scary that you would have never forgot. They or it would be short dressed in a green or red outfit and resembled a dead leprechaun with a dead looking greyish green skin and eyes that would look at you like it has been watching you your whole life. They usually have a smile on their faces with a look like they could kill you with the blink of an eye. I do not think these are aliens as of what people discuss but i do believe they get confused with them. Many people that I have found to have seen them later were admitted to mental health fascilities and usually never want to speak of them ever again. If you have not seen them you might think this question is a joke, but if you have you may even be afraid to admit it. I believe this is how they have been kept so secret.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
you scare me

im wondering if reading this, would MAKE someone see something ?

all i know is, reading that sh1t scares me

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

No, I've never seen the creatures you describe. I don't want to either.

When and where did you see these beings? I believe you are not joking and have seen them or believe you've seen them. And I can understand why people that talk of seeing them end up in mental hospitals.

In my opinion anyone who is a member of ATS and had seen one of these beings would have reported the sighting immediately on the proper forum.

I truly hope you never see one again.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This reminds me of a story a friend of mine that is in the Mexican Military and told me that they were in the mountains down in Mexico and that they captured something similar to this and that they isolated it in a small room without windows to interrogate it and it disappeared.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hmm, never seen one before, but i believe i have heard them

Sometimes at 3am i'll hear small but loud footsteps running past my sliding door from my bedroom...

The sound of the footsteps tell me it has to be a very small creature, between 2 and 3 foot about, and rather heavy set...

Was pretty scary hearing it the first time, as it was dead quiet as i woke up and then suddenly hearing the footsteps wizz past my sliding door, and then 10 minutes later back again past the sliding door.

I believe it might have been trying to get inside, but i have other things with me that i think won't allow it to come inside..

but i believe you

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can see a lot more than others from the spirit world or other dimensions,these little blighters are everywhere as well as the 8ft batfink looking suckers-angels certainly aren't as advertised and many other things its a zoo out there in the non physical world as well as our own,your best chance as a 'normal' person to see such is not to sleep for a few days.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Been there, I have slight insomnia, and once i didn't sleep much for about 3 days...the things i started seeing were pretty insane, like spiders all over my walls and stuff...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, now, that would sort of explain it ,wouldnt it? If you go for long periods without sleep you might hallucinate.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Both halucination and tuning into other realms are possible when very tired I was at the hospital once and saw a full on-full figure blue elactoplasm ghost of an old lady, exited I ran and told the duty nurse,she put down her book lifted her glasses and looked at me and said very dryly 'of course you've just seen a ghost your in a hospital fool'.

I believe nurses and others that work weird and wonderful hours see stuff regularly also.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

I have to agree- hospitals, nursing homes, any place with a lot of deaths would have spirits. They MUST have them. Blue ectoplasm? You mean a gelatanous substance or a glow?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

The ghost was a full feature head to toe in luminous mid to dark blue that was luminescant-very rare normally you just see orbs or shapes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Soldier Of Darkness
Hmm, never seen one before, but i believe i have heard them

Sometimes at 3am i'll hear small but loud footsteps running past my sliding door from my bedroom...

The sound of the footsteps tell me it has to be a very small creature, between 2 and 3 foot about, and rather heavy set...

Was pretty scary hearing it the first time, as it was dead quiet as i woke up and then suddenly hearing the footsteps wizz past my sliding door, and then 10 minutes later back again past the sliding door.

I believe it might have been trying to get inside, but i have other things with me that i think won't allow it to come inside..

but i believe you
very intersting comment I will explain further when I was younger at three O clock exactly because I looked at the clock when I heard three knocks on my back door. I had been trying to go to sleep for about an hour and I thought to myself I am not answering it at this time of night. About that time I heard the back door open and immediately started to get a panic fealing, the closet was behind my head and I was thinking maybe there is a baseball bat or something I could grab I looked back to see if there was something there because our closet had no door. It was staring down at me with that look on its face. This is giving me chills to write but anyways I immediately jumped up and looked back and it was gone, and it very much has effected my sleep my entire life. But this isnt the scary part because I thought it probably was just a dream. The next day my best friend came to my house and told me he had the weirdest thing happen to him he said it was like a dream but he new it was real. He said he was walking along in a field and fell through a hole in the ground and there were several of these things that he descibed to me and he described them exactly as the one i saw. I did not say anything to him while he was telling me this because I was thinking in my head what. He said there was one dressed in red that appeared to be the leader and they spoke only with there eyes and that he could not move he heard three knocks like on a wooden door and they turned him around and he walked back to the surface by stairway, there are more details but that is not important the point is within a year he was in a state mental facility. I am still friends with him and i have asked other people in these mental fascilities that have become his friend and most of them seem to know exactly what i am talking about and they all take medication so they wont all see the same thing. if you know someone who is diagnosed with schizophrenia when you ask them about these things their answer is going to scare the crap out of you, because they are going to know exactly what I am telling you, even though they might be afraid to tell you at first.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Because of some paranormal experiences I've had, I've investigated and researched a great deal.
I've heard a LOT of weird stuff, but I must say...
The story of your friend falling in a hole and being met by a bunch of those
things is indeed one of the freakiest things I've ever heard!!! That one is a
mind-blower...in the top 5 for sure!

If you don't mind my asking, where did this happen? What city, town?? Be as
detailed as you'd like. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Soldier Of Darkness

i know exactly what you are talking about. seen those many times. its called:

Wait for it.Wait for it. A racoon.

ding ding ding we have a winner folks.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Umm, ding ding ding yourself mate, we don't have raccoons here first of all, the house i stayed in back then was in a built up area with 9foot walls surrounding the entire place, with electric shock fence wiring across the entire fence.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by The Soldier Of Darkness]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
then it was a possium or one of your many other furry friends..
nine foot walls is not much for many rodents. where did you live a prison?

as a former farmer and with a fur bearer trapping permit. eletric fences do verry little if anything to stop small animals. jumping to the conclusion that it is some unknown creature is not only naieve but stupid.

[edit on 15pmu22007 by DaleGribble]

[edit on 15pmu22007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

Well, thats your thoughts on it, fine enough..

But possums aren't going to sound like a 100pound dwarf running past your door are they ?

I know what footsteps sound like, and i can assure you it wasn't a possum,,if it was a 2 legged donkey running past on it's hind legs while wearing little booties...perhaps it was an animal, otherwise i dont think so...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies I have always thought it was to strange to be a coincidence but if no one here has seen them who am I to say, but if you have looked at this post and are not talking because you are afraid that they will come back or will appear to you again, Please do not be. I have openly searched for them and they have not killed me yet and I know they watch whether we talk about them or not, please do not be afraid.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I was 6 years old, getting dressed, when I noticed a very small man that resembled a leprechaun. He was standing on the edge of my dresser, staring at me with an evil and mischievous look in his eyes. At first, it looked like a strange doll. When I tried to approach it to get a better look, it jumped down and ran underneath my bed. I tried to find him, but never saw him again. My mother was not surprised, since she remembered seeing something similar when she was a little girl in New Orleans, LA. The look in his eyes is still very clear in my memory.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I was 6 years old, getting dressed, when I noticed a very small man that resembled a leprechaun. He was standing on the edge of my dresser, staring at me with an evil and mischievous look in his eyes. At first, it looked like a strange doll. When I tried to approach it to get a better look, it jumped down and ran underneath my bed. I tried to find him, but never saw him again. My mother was not surprised, since she remembered seeing something similar when she was a little girl in New Orleans, LA. The look in his eyes is still very clear in my memory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join