It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leicester UFO, UK- Good footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Recently posted footage of a sighting in Leicester, UK.

uk.youtube.com...

and an enhanced version..

uk.youtube.com...

Although this footage has been doubted on Youtube, I personally think it's a great bit of film.
Initially it would seem to be a helicopter but once zoomed in it shows a truly fascinating shape and one that deserves a greater audience.
Top marks to the youtube poster, as always!

[edit on 7-7-2008 by meatballxl5]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The youtube poster N1973UK has done a pretty good job to fight his corner against debunkers.
This clip shows a daytime view from the window from where it was shot, to show how it was shot.

uk.youtube.com...

Makes it all the more authentic but obviously could still be something ordinary that looks extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
www.24hourmuseum.org.uk...

Just remembered that the British space museum is based in Leicester!
I wonder....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by meatballxl5

I wonder....

Isn't there a military air-base in Preston / somewhere in Lancs anyway.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I watched the enhanced version .. not finished yet.. and found when the person goes outside.. that at 32 sec in you can actually see a reflection on the glass of this thing. Albeit blurred.. but the reflection is there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I found this video too which talks about this UFO sighting could be hoax CGI bcz when we look closer when it bypass electric poll the electrics poll is cropped in same way as it is here in this Paris CGI

If its real ask the guy who taped it to proved original tape here at ATS

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Good spot. There's a definite reflection in the open window.
That tiny level of detail would surely have been missed if it was CGI.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
How can I give points to this thread???
Does anyone know???

Nice video btw

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Look like a helicopter with its spotlight on. Its not doing anything a conventional aircraft couldn't do. My guess is that its very terrestrial.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by meatballxl5

I found the above video in YOutube... what you guys think about this sighting after watching this video???

Here is the Paris one which was refer in above video

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Nothing_is_impossible]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... There is this short piece of footage as well purportedly from the East Midlands.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
^ Thats fake.

If that would have been real, considering the size, and time of day, there would and should have been a national outcry.

Its also a bit hard to miss something that is glowing 2-3 colours, in broad daylight.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nothing_is_impossible

I found the above video in YOutube... what you guys think about this sighting after watching this video???

Here is the Paris one which was refer in above video

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Nothing_is_impossible]

I get: 'The URL contained a malformed video ID'

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Good video but it reeks of Haiti.
The trees, the focusing...looks all too familiar.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Dang. Pretty Good Fake if it is one.

The OP's vid I believe is real. I'm leaning toward terrestrial but not 100%. If it were a helicopter with a spotlight, the light beam, would have been visible.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Nice observation, I didn't even pick that up. But if he's adept it still doesn't rule out cgi... just to keep that alive. But yes, it speaks against it.

Could we be dealing with a composite video here? That would be an interesting development from the hoax'ers side.

What I mean is, first film something benign that is there, ie. the shot with the reflexion. Could be a heli... looks a bit like that black heli that flies over central London sometimes. Bloody annoying

Secondly, do a zoom up where you can safely add a bit of creativity? The heli here in London which I've seen some times, at least didn't have 4 floodlights or how many there were. Not saying that it couldn't have.

Bothers me that we have a clip without sound here

EDIT: Having reseen it a couple of times now, I would rethink my own statement. It wouldn't be impossible to cgi that, the sky is friendly enough to allow masking of the real object. But it's speculation... Just tryint to be decuctive here, before going "wow"

[edit on 8/7/08 by flice]

[edit on 8/7/08 by flice]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by contactee

Originally posted by meatballxl5

I wonder....

Isn't there a military air-base in Preston / somewhere in Lancs anyway.

Preston isn't exactly close to Liecester tho?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Preston isn't exactly close to Liecester tho?

My thoughts exactly! The south east is littered with air force bases but I can't find any in Leicestershire.
The nearest airport is Leicestershire Aeroclub-
www.leicesterairport.com...
Many counties have their own air ambulances as well as police helicopters but I'm unaware of the light formations on either of these.
A flashing (red) light is visible near the end of the clip which could point to something mundane.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Oh dear, that's one of mine actually. During early July I released quite a few Khoom Fay fire lanterns from my garden here in Leicester. I wanted to demonstrate how easy it was to generate a UFO sighting to a friend. It was quite remarkable how strange they look- they go up about a mile and because they're made of paper, the wind really pushes them along, then when the wind stops they appear to stop they're motion and hang silen tly in the sky. Because they're bright they give the illusion of being close and moving with great speed.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Yes, that one is a CGI made by "TFH" (acronym of TheFakingHoaxer )

Its author explains how was made Here .

He's also the author of these ones:

Yes, it's a very good work

top topics

<<   2 >>

join