It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's about WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"This is not about the elections, but world war three". Former presidential candidate and chaiman of the political action committee , Lyndon La Rouche stated in an adress in washington on May 7th.. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It almost sounds like propaganda to turn attention away from the economic and war situation in the US.

A lot of the things he is saying there dont quite add up,

The Uk is not controlling the Eu - France, Germany, Belgium&Holland and the UK are main powers.
The UK has just said that they are slowing their Biofuel production because they admit it is raising food prices!
The UK weren't the major pushing force for the ratification of Lisbon treaty - France was!
The UK prime minister was on the news today asking people to buy less food and stop wasting food in order to help stop rising prices!

What is this guy's actual agenda?

[edit on 16/06/08 by Dermo]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I don't believe Mr. LaRouche was refering to the UK as being the controlling power in the EU , but rather in what he describes as the "Anglo Dutch liberal banking financial system". (Rothchilds ?)

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is the Russian attack on Georgia a prelude of a U.S. attack on Iran ?

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
just to let ya know this war might have bin pllaned since 2001 or even before 2001 for that matter. you might whana check this out www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread380280/pg1

about how the ghost recon game in 2001 was based on whats happing right now between russia and gorgia. how russia whould attack gorgia over south w/e. and it was 2001! how did they predict this was gonig to happen if it wasnt planned?? just something i found.very interesting

*sry for my bad spelling its late here and im just typing as fast as i can lol*

[edit on 11-8-2008 by Maxell]

new topics

top topics

join