It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A World of Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I've just woken up to many aspects of this world that I was unaware of before which basically started when I learned of the Central Banking scam. This has lead to 3 months of just researching, moving from one topic to another and the basic conclusion I have come to is that I live in a world of lies. I mean, is nothing we are told real? What kind of world is this?

For example,
- Banking is a lie, it's one big scam, the central bank cartel.
- The World Bank and IMF exist to destroy third world countries and keep their people in poverty, not to help as is always claimed.
- Inflation is an increase in the money supply, not rising prices as is claimed.
- Man-made Climate change (changed from global warming due to the cooling) is a big lie. Google "global warming petition" if you don't believe me.
- The War on terror, which was always a ridiculous concept even when I thought there were terrorists, is another lie and just clearly false-flag operations to scare us into giving up our liberties.
- Peak Oil is a lie. There is no shortage. Another example of artificial scarcity. Greg Palast describes this well in Armed Madhouse.
- The War on Drugs is a lie as the CIA run most of the drugs and poppy farmers are encouraged and protected in Afghanistan.

There are others but these are the major ones I can think of off the top of my head. I can't watch news on TV anymore. I'm not sure whether they're liars or idiots or some combination.

Obviously I'm in the twilight zone or maybe its a bad nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionNow
Obviously I'm in the twilight zone or maybe its a bad nightmare and I'm going to wake up soon...

Good morning.

Well, as for me, I wish evolutionary mechanisms take another turn onto human beings...!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionNow

I can relate to you on this subject. Almost every authority, "consensus", or popular idea or person is a lie or is lying to us. Even the ones who we think are telling the truth could (and in some cases, are) distorting the truth, hiding some aspects of the truth, or are outright lying for themselves or their "masters" to gain.

Remember, "Cui bono?" (Who benefits?). Sometimes, you have to find the truth yourself.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by flyindevil]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wait until you find out about the lie of who you really are. Then you will have become totally awake. They don't want you to know of the power that is inside you.

Another lie is organized religion. (IMO) I believe there is some real wisdom in the bible, but it's spun for their controlling purposes. Oh, by the way, pass the plate....donate! Pedophiles etc. Look into the famed Boy's town, and what was going on there.

In the book "Cosmic Clock" the Pleiadians tell us that in the Universe in general inhabitants of earth are referred to as: "Children of the lie."

Welcome to the real world, and now that you know, are you sure you really want to?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Like you, I used to be so innocent on how this world operates. I used to believe that this government is so good and righteous and better than all the other countries. I used to believe that my religion is the answer to everything.

Boy was I in for a shock. Sometimes, I wish that I hadn't know all of these things. It's like a shield that had protected me for so long had been shatter. Kinda sucks doesn't it?

[edit on 7/15/2008 by Truth07]

new topics

top topics

join