It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Pitch noise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ok here it goes it was this past Saturday during the day my wife and I were asleep we were both in a deep sleep, When out of no where I was awoken by a high pitch noise I mean I was so loud that it made my inner ear hurt for rest of day.
I thought I was the only one that heard it at first then my wife mentioned it on the second time I heard it she said it gave her a headache. Now the only nose I can compare this to is two hollow steel poles slamming together. When I woke up the second time I rushed outside and I didn’t see anything. In front or my back yard the weirdest things though my dogs were sound asleep. Then I proceeded to check my electric box nothing when I came inside all the televisions were on and my wife said they all turned on at at the same time. Well I put this under science because I figure someone has to have a reasonable explanation.
And I know you are going to ask was there a thunderstorm in area no whether was sunny and beautiful, I figured you’d ask that because that’s what the light and phone and cable company asked.

join