It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Holy Colorvision, Batman!!!

What a load of B.S.! What are you gonna say when nothing happens?

"Stay classy, San Diego!"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
There's no way we can possibly know the date of future terrible events. We just know that they're coming.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ohhh look a nice e-book for all you end of days prophecy nuts, one of which concerns 2008, maybe you might find California in there.

www.the-end.com...

Anywho, I had a dream the other day of Aura Borealis above the Arabian sea it was nice, we are all doomed.... DOOMED ..... DOOOOMMMMMEEEDDDD

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A few weeks ago, the ghost-talker James Van Praag was on Coast to Coast AM radio show. He mentioned about a dream or preminition about being in an earthquake and while in this state, asked "what day is it?" he said it was 8/7 or 7/8 - so I marked this in my Outlook calendar on both July 8 and August 7th to check the news often. Plus it's "documented" if written in advance and they have the show recorded to verify if it's really a serious preminition.

So who knows - I'll be hoping there isn't anything to it - but we live on a planet that is very much alive. Thing is, it breaths by bouncing around the earth's surface from time to time. We get tossed around when things happen but it's been this way for billions of years.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by bonaire]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello.. I just registered today but i have follow ATS for some time now.. I registered precisely because after i read this topic i went to my country news site and guess what? Obama was going today to North Carolina but his plane had some weird technical problems.. Flight to North Carolina cancelled.. now hes going to missouri..

I searched for this news in english and found this:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

ST. LOUIS - The airplane carrying Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama made a safe, unscheduled and precautionary landing in St. Louis on Monday after a flight control problem arose en route from Chicago to Charlotte, N.C.; The plane, an MD-80 Midwest charter, experienced a problem maintaining the proper pitch, or control over keeping the nose at the necessary angle, as it was taking off from Chicago, the pilot said.

EDIT: Oopss.. Sorry i mistook California with Carolina
... Im not from USA...

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Picao84]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

Psam 26: "And so California would be burned on the 8th July 2008. For thee to be sure, thou shall create a site of web" - John T

*hastily scribbles in the missing verse* Darn censorship.... that one was missing.

I think all of my trucker friends are either on vacation or the East Coast this week... so tomorrow is fine for me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadePsycho

You know, i actually believe this might actually come true, i've been waking up in the middle of the night recently, and looking into the horizon to see something, but i dont know what. And with the passing of the gay marriage thing, and the over 300 hundred fires across the state, just makes it more believable. I believe tomorrow might be God's judgement on California for passing gay marriage, like what happened in Sodom and Gomorrah for their sexual immorality

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picao84
Hello.. I just registered today but i have follow ATS for some time now.. I registered precisely because after i read this topic i went to my country news site and guess what? Obama was going today to North Carolina but his plane had some weird technical problems.. Flight to North Carolina cancelled.. now hes going to missouri..

I searched for this news in english and found this:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

ST. LOUIS - The airplane carrying Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama made a safe, unscheduled and precautionary landing in St. Louis on Monday after a flight control problem arose en route from Chicago to Charlotte, N.C.; The plane, an MD-80 Midwest charter, experienced a problem maintaining the proper pitch, or control over keeping the nose at the necessary angle, as it was taking off from Chicago, the pilot said.

...yet another sign that California's existence is near an end

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Ya i'm not so sure about the approached used for that numerology, but the Florida Gators prophecy was freaky. LOL

I posted a thread asking about Cassini Probe & the Lucifer project ( under general conspiracies). The only reason I bring that up is because that is supposed to come to pass tomorrow as well. I live in the sunshine state so I'm far enough from sandiago,not to care, and just worry about this season's huricanes.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just what if it were to turn out true? Suppose the rulers wrote it in there when they created religion for the masses. If it is based on numerology, suggested by the many religions that take into sun movement on Dec 25 and Easter as the main points. Star movement is math. The article uses math to guess. I am sure we are all just some representation of more math. With an infinite amount of choices and outcomes, maybe this thread is the one that was picked. Just thinking about it increases the odds that it may happen according to "The Secret" type ideology.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think the guy who did all the colourful calculations seems almost schizophrenic. I feel sorry for him, he's looking for answers and prophecy where there just isn't any. Someone needs to tell him to calm down and meditate a little.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

I don't believe it but it ain't as bad as the the guy fighting
with an alien that does housework after the fight.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
wow! this is incredible! i was inspired by reading this, and have discovered that george bush is actually jim morrison's brain transplanted into elvis presley's body!

George starts with G, which is the 7th letter
the 7th song on The Doorsself titled album is "Back Door Man."
back starts with b, , which is the 2nd letter.
2x7=14
there are 12 letters in "elvis presley"
12+2=14
there are 11 letters in "jim morrison."
14 is 3 more than 11
14 is 3 more than 11
14 is 3 more than 11
3 is the number of people i've mentioned.
therefore president presley/morrison will serve a third term.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
wow! this is incredible! i was inspired by reading this, and have discovered that george bush is actually jim morrison's brain transplanted into elvis presley's body!

George starts with G, which is the 7th letter
the 7th song on The Doorsself titled album is "Back Door Man."
back starts with b, , which is the 2nd letter.
2x7=14
there are 12 letters in "elvis presley"
12+2=14
there are 11 letters in "jim morrison."
14 is 3 more than 11
14 is 3 more than 11
3 is the number of people i've mentioned.
therefore president presley/morrison will serve a third term.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by mr. wildflowers]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
2+2=4 Therefore California will be fine.

Lets see which prediction wins, shall we

I'll put my money on these figures. I went to that web site and you have got to be kidding.
That mess of figures is way, way, WAY to complex.

One clue ...... Ya can't predict the future...........sorry

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
well...if I die along with the 499,999 other people here in san diego, at least i won't have to take my trigonometry final this thursday.
but, i'll still log on tmrw morning just to say *ha! i told you nothing was going to happen*
If i don't, then damn, the OP was right.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thats so stupid the bible isn't a relevant source

1+1= 2
2-1= 1
1+665= 666

o dear we doomed

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow ...well can i add a little different angle to this californian total-destruction thing 2 faced posted?

this is what i "predict" (and i came to this conclusion based on facts on the amount of earthquakes happening in california on regular basis over the past 7 days combined with the weather forecasts for that region)
I think after wednesday 9 july 2008 and between the next wednesday 16 july there will be heavy storms coming up,(due to the heathed weather) when it and if it rains 2 days in a row in an californian area then that area must emerge itself in safety cause LANDslides will occur in that same region ....this is as a matter of fact totally logical if you compare it with what has happened in the past. Same conditions same catastrofe ....

In california there have been earthquakes (from south to north C)with a magnitude of over 2.5 M to 4M over the past 7 days ....as a matter of fact to be exact 3 a day at least that have been measured,...the M has increased over days also...Then the weather forecast is not to good either it is going to be quite alot warmer then normal with high-pressure areas in the same area....resulting in eruption of storms after 1 or 2 days rain....The area of california is known for it;s UTMOST dry and worn-out ground....need i say more...

oh btw the same condition happened a few years back and resulted in major earth sliding....

as you see not so much a prediction as 2 faced said but it;s kinda coincident that it is very likely to occure between now and a week...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I read this last night off of Steven Quayles site and at the time although it was kind of interesting, it left me with the impression that the author if you can call him that, being completely paranoid and rambling.

I am certain the blog starter is convinced California is going to perish tomorrow minus the good Christians who take heed to the number dribble.

My family live in Calif. I feel no new sensations and am prone to when it is important.

God bless the messenger, I suppose that after tomorrow he will feel that 'he' and 'his' prayers alone stopped the calamity.

So much for his 15 minutes of fame...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Normally, I would ignore this kind of scare stuff, based on prophecy- but last night at about 1 to 2am in the morning...(I live in San Jose, CA).. there was a bright white star in the sky at about 35 to 40 degrees off the horizon, due South.. It is the brightest star I've ever seen, more like a bright light-bulb in a dim lit room, than looking like a star. Anyways, what I noticed was a ring of beautiful rainbow lights, like an aura, coming from around the left-side of the star, like a reflection in a lense, but there was nothing for it to reflect on.. Unfortunately, I didn't have my good digital camera to take a picture, but the color of the lights, was like the subdued rainbow colors you would see if you were to blow those children's blow bubble and look at the light refraction. I really looked just like the recorded video of those lights video taped in the sky 20 min. before the earthquake in China.. search HARRP & China on youtube. The only difference was this was at night, so the only place I saw these bizarre bright hues was in the "aura" of this bright star.. So, the fine people at HARRP maybe trying to make these events "happen", as described in the OP's text, but it seems they are working the atmosphere at night.. Well, we see what you are doing and cut it out.. or we'll come up there to Alaska and destroy you little antennas..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join