It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i live in norcal on the coast, i'll be sure to give a full write up if we still have power and i haven't been absorbed by a giant liquefaction of sand/water.
now, where is my snorkel?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
In other words, you guys from California, we'll see you on ATS posting here on 7/9 with no problems.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, "Ive warned all my friends on the West Coast"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow! No wonder why God shipped me to Atlanta. And 2' think all this time I thought it was because I was deliquent. Thanks for sparing me, big guy

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Could this be related?
farsight.org...

Note that I don't think it's true

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
2faced,

I know you mean well with your warnings but only people who will believe it will profit from your warnings. I do believe that people living there can take your warning and prepare themselves physically if they can, that is, relocate somewhere far from the predicted catastrophe area. But the best thing to do is to prepare spiritually, when it's the time for people to die, nobody can stop it, but people who have prepared spiritually and have declared God alone as their savior and have done to his neighbors as he would want his neighbors to do unto him, have no cause to fear death.

As for the predictions contained in the Bible that you have cited, knowing that the Bible has not escaped tampering and contamination by the hands of Satan and his followers, whatever code that God has encoded there may have been lost over time. But there are clear prophecies there that doesn't need to be decoded and it was addressed to the whole world, our generation.
So what I'm trying to say is that the whole world not just California should beware of impending calamity, physically and spiritually.

For people who believe that we are living in the prophetic time line near the end of times, I will quote some passage from the Holy Quran supporting my belief that there will be worldwide calamities in the near future.

17:58 There is not a township but We shall destroy it ere the Day of Resurrection, or punish it with dire punishment. That is set forth in the Book (of Our decrees).

( It's happening already, whole towns wiped out due to natural calamities, earthquakes, floods, famine, etc.)

God said that He doesn't destroy any township while the people are unconscious of the wrong they do. Immorality, permissiveness in society, and crimes abound everywhere. God's wrath comes like a thief in the night, or during day time, unawares.

6:131 This is because thy Lord destroyeth not the townships arbitrarily while their people are unconscious (of the wrong they do).

7:4 How many a township have We destroyed! As a raid by night, or while they slept at noon, Our terror came unto them.

17:16 And when We would destroy a township We send commandment to its folk who live at ease, and afterward they commit abomination therein, and so the Word (of doom) hath effect for it, and We annihilate it with complete annihilation.

7:96 And if the people of the township had believed and kept from evil, surely We should have opened for them, blessings from the sky and from the earth. But (unto every messenger) they gave the lie, and so We seized them on account of what they used to earn.

7:97 Are the people of the townships then secure from the coming of Our wrath upon them as a night raid while they sleep?

7:98 Or are the people of the townships then secure from the coming of Our wrath upon them in the daytime while they play?

11:82 So when Our commandment came to pass We overthrew (that township) and rained upon it stones of clay, one after another,

11:100 That is (something) of the tidings of the townships' (which were destroyed of old). We relate it unto thee (Muhammad). Some of them are standing and some (already) reaped. -

11:102 Even thus is the grasp of thy Lord when he graspeth the townships while they are doing wrong. Lo! His grasp is painful, very strong.

11:117 In truth thy Lord destroyed not the townships tyrannously while their folk were doing right.

15:4 And We destroyed no township but there was a known decree for it.

18:59 And (all) those townships! We destroyed them when they did wrong, and We appointed a fixed time for their destruction.

21:6 Not a township believed of those which We destroyed before them (though We sent them portents): would they then believe?

22:45 How many a township have We destroyed while it was sinful, so that it lieth (to this day) in, and (how many) a deserted well and lofty tower!

22:48 And how many a township did I suffer long though it was sinful! Then I grasped it. Unto Me is the return.

26:208 And We destroyed no township but it had its warners -

28:59 And never did thy Lord destroy the townships, till He had raised up in their mother(town) a messenger reciting unto them Our revelations. And never did We destroy the townships unless the folk thereof were evil-doers.

Remember the story of Lot and the fateful Sodom and Gomorrah

25:40 And indeed they have passed by the township whereon was rained the fatal rain. Can it be that they have not seen it? Nay, but they hope for no resurrection.

29:31 And when Our messengers brought Abraham the good news, they said: Lo! we are about to destroy the people of that township, for its people are wrongdoers.

29:34 Lo! we are about to bring down upon folk of this township a fury from the sky because they are evil-livers.

34:34 And We sent not unto any township a warner, but its pampered ones declared: Lo! we are disbelievers in that which ye bring unto Us.

43:23 And even so We sent not a warner before thee (Muhammad) into any township but its luxurious ones said: Lo! we found our fathers following a religion, and we are following their footprints.

46:27 And verily We have destroyed townships round about you, and displayed (for them) Our revelation, that haply they might return.

46:27 And verily We have destroyed townships round about you, and displayed (for them) Our revelation, that haply they might return.

I want to take a step further and call to people wherever they may be, the catastrophes happening around the world now, man-made and natural are signs from God that we are living in the HOUR. Wake up before it's too late,
worship the Lord your God, Praise and glorify Him while you are able, ask His forgiveness and do good works while it may still count.

3:193 Our Lord! Lo! we have heard a crier calling unto Faith: "Believe ye in your Lord!" So we believed. Our Lord! Therefore forgive us our sins, and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die the death of the righteous. Amen.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Should be interesting to go to that website come Wednesday if nothing happens tomorrow. Will the dates be edited? Will the site ever be updated again?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The sad truth is that, as I type this, there's probably some poor soul in Cali who just ran out of Xanax, packing up the kids, some bottled water, a box of Doritos from Costco and feverishly pouring over a map, plotting their escape route east.

I wonder if people can sue for inducing unnecessary anxiety?

I remember the 1st doomsday thread I ever read on ATS. It was the summer of '99, I believe. It was regarding a comet or asteroid heading our way (quite a common motif - death from above lol). It went on for quite a few weeks and more pages than I care to remember. After about page 20 or so, I had myself almost in a frenzy. Where would I run? How could I hide from this all-but-certain catastrophe?? Needless to say, the date came and went and nine years later, here I sit responding to another doomsday (albeit fairly localized!) thread.

Ahh, the cycle of life here on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
[troll] why do you guys question the word of god you will see, califronia is going to burn and all you will be wrong [/troll]

I guess it would be interesting if something substantial happened, but it is highly unlikely. BTW, I spelled California wrong above on purpose.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think this should be posted to skunkworks, but, y'know...... it'd be downright foolish, Forest, to do so until AFTER the date has passed.

Lahf is lahk a bowx a' d'zasters,
y'nevah know whut'll hitcha next.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by laughable3
Should be interesting to go to that website come Wednesday if nothing happens tomorrow. Will the dates be edited? Will the site ever be updated again?

Well, we know the website's dollar value will drop substantially unless there's a market for internet nostalgia.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadePsycho

Originally posted by Rook1545
I would like to know where in the Bible it foretold all of this. I have yet to find any mention of the US or North America at all in the Bible. I think alot of North Americans are going to be sadly disappointed when things finish up over in the "Old World", and we aren't invited.

Psam 26: "And so California would be burned on the 8th July 2008. For thee to be sure, thou shall create a site of web" - John T

I think this is just like the other "bible predictions" there was supposed to be some Ecoli thing happening somewhere in America in May this year. It was written in the bible code. I think if your looking really hard you'll find something.

There IS and WAS ecoli problems... do a search, you will find that many stores across the U.S pulled burger off the shelves.

aside from that.. come on... this is just non-sense. oh im sure the "bible" could specify North america or even cali.. more fear mongering and distractions on ATS.

next your gonna say that the bible predicted the fires at universal studios or some crap.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
For all the nonbelievers , i urge you to study the law of Fives

Law of Fives

The Law of Fives is summarized in the Principia Discordia:

The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5

The Law of Fives is never wrong.
—Malaclypse the Younger, Principia Discordia, Page 00016

Lord Omar is quoted later on the same page as having written, "I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look."

from here Principia Discordia

Originally form the Prncipia Discordia

heres hoping to see you Californis on friday!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I just took a look at the linked website. My eyes still hurt. I'm going out on a limb here but I'm wondering if someone got dropped from the company drug plan and is off their meds.

I'm just waiting to heat a report of a man in white robe jumping up and down on the San Andreas fault tomorrow yelling "You're supposed to punish people today -- get shaking!"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When I read the thread I was a little scared, then I read the article and saw all the crazy numerology and Bible BS and now feel safe.

Smart people are too lazy to make it so difficult to figure out.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Sorry, I am call utter B.S.

I know, let some disaster occur and kill me, not only would that prove your point, but it would certainly show me, eh?

Sorry, I am just sick of the world ends on(insert date/year) threads.

They are NEVER true/correct.

I will post in this thread, assuming it is not trashed, on the 9th and say it was false, as always.

Ah but one day one will come true. However, there will be nobody around to report this fact!?!?!?! So what's the point!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry but it seems we already have project lucifer scheduled for tomorrow.

So one of the two must be fake, or are they both?

Time will tell....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
You do realize that the Bible of today wasn't originally together. The books were separate. The Bible's books, while going hand in hand, are separate. The Pentateuch can be considered meant to be together, but since this stupidity includes the New Testament, the whole numerology thing is stupid to begin with.

This goes along the lines as Joseph Smith getting magic glasses...(the urim and thurim, he said)...In actuality, the urim and thurim were precious stones, not glasses. Mormonism, just like this thread, is busted.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
SNIP
Numerology? Biblical prophecy?

California did not even EXIST in the era when the books of the Bible were written by the various authors. It's authors knew NOTHING of the Americas.

Get SNIP out of here. Jesus Christ.

If nothing else, the title of this idiotic thread should be changed.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by VelvetSplash]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-7-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
For all the nonbelievers , i urge you to study the law of Fives

Finally...someone quoting sensible scripture!

heres hoping to see you Californis on friday!

I for one will be enjoying a hot dog!

Hail Eris.

[edit:] Apparently I should have taken the time to examine the link before posting. Whatever lingering paranoia had been nagging at the back of my brain has been sufficiently alleviated. Anyone care to explain exactly how this makes sense and/or what this "judgement" will entail?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by shipovfools]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join