It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar
OK here's my theory on the events of 911.

If you watch the muppets episode 11 yes ELEVEN as in 911, Kermit gets punched by miss piggy and crashes (like a PLANE) into a moneybox (what do you put in a money box ? money hence world trade centre!!!!) This occured exactly 9 (yes 9) minutes and 11 (Thats right i said it ELEVEN) second in (OH MY LORDY LORD LORD just like 911) This show was broadcast originally in america but shown here at what time you guess it 11:59 the time the plane first crashed. BUT WAIT THERES MORE. It originally aired on the ninth of november or as we in the UK know it 911. How creepy is that.

Miss piggy also mentions in this episode how she dreams of becoming miss september! I see some sort of Muppet related 911 conspiricy going on here. Has anyone seen kermit since the incident?

Here we see major terrorist activity as they prepare for the "Burning of the Frog"

OMG it all makes perfect sense now. I packed up the car and left San Diego with the family yesterday due to the doom cast. We woke up in Utah today with Sesame Street on the TV. Kermit was not there at all. ROFLMAO

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

guess someone was wrong

unless its happening in a parallel universe

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

guess someone was wrong

unless its happening in a parallel universe

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PApro
so how many of you out there are dead right now?

I'm always dead right so that makes 1 person who is dead right now!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Buck Division

You need a vitamin

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
How do we contact that POOR Soul who made the predictions?

I bet he has a great and epic tale of how it did not happen due to the power of his prayer to the almighty or something...

I personally would be just a tad embarrassed of myself... Like bon bons, ice cream and pizza and direct TV. here I come!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Epic fail. All that calculation and pretty colouring for what? Anti climax or what? If anyone has contact details please pass them on as I'd like to send some new calculator batteries.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OK folks please clear the area nothing else to see here.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by liamoohay]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Did you read the email that was posted one or two pages back? It just seems the standard response, but there was compassion in it and this person wanted to warn people of what he believed to be quite possible.

Hey, at least this person seems to care about the well being of others. Could have been the "Ha, ha, ha, you stupid sinners, DIE!" attitude, and it wasn't. Not at all. I can take stock in that.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
oh no i'm dead! oh wait, i guess not. i guess all those mathematicians were wasting their time. kinda like how the millenium was suppossed to be armageddon. of course there are wildfires all over the place but there was no huge difference between yesterday and today. now i am waiting for december 21, 2012 to be a hoax also. it will be a good day

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
just goes to show you don't believe in crackpots. that bible garbage is just that, garbage...

i have a prediction. any prediction that anyone makes won't happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

But then how would your prediction ever be correct if no predictions are ever correct ? It would send you and your prediction into a massive paradox

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Very astute there, you do have a good point.
It won't be long before the next "doomsday" thread so i'll see y'all there!!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I can see the person who put up that site frantickly going over their calculations now, shouting to themself: "Did I forget a remainder?! Should I have turned this 6 upside down?! Did I use the right color on my 7's?!"
Maybe he'll update the site on his next acid trip and get it all straightened out.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

If you live in calf. you will die tomorrow!! Save yourself!

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com

Please study this evidence carefully. The saints of San Diego and surrounding areas in California NEED TO BE WARNED of the MAJOR JUDGMENT coming upon them that will be MUCH WORSE THAN 911. This evidence shows JULY 8, 2008 is hard coded in the Word of God as the next Major Judgment Date that will fulfill scripture just like the attack on the Twin Towers Sept 11, 2001 and Hurricane Katrina fulfilled scripture . It cannot be prayed away and It will not be delayed. Here is a good link for those who want to study the scripture counts along with us.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by 2Faced]

Edit to clarify date in title

[edit on 9-7-2008 by dbates]

Not...so....much

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wonder if this pointed to the fires in big sur burning everything and anybody up in its way if they fail to get out.

Than again, NAW!

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
just goes to show you don't believe in crackpots. that bible garbage is just that, garbage...

NOT TRUE!!!

i predicted last year that many people in the ?USA would be receiving money in the mail between the months of JAN-JUN. and that came true!!!

For my next prediction:
i predict that the price of gas will continue to increase until the next election where it will stay steady for a while and then decrease some and then increase again.

FOR YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
just sayin'...

still alive today. must be a bell shaped curve on the prophecy date.

(just hope them big sur fires don't reach pacifica)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
guess this kind of makes you a false prophet, doesn't it? You should really put your faith in God and leave the numerology to someone else.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join