It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
hey! im in California, Livermore California. If anything goes down ill be the first to post, if i die i will post too!lol!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Surely counting words in the King James bible is a bit of a waste of time anyway. It was written over 1600 years after the birth of Christ and translated from many different language sources because Puritans in the church of England wanted their 'own' bible rather than reading other peoples translations.

You'd probably acheive just as meaningfull predictions running a bootlegged chinese Harry Potter novel through Babelfish a couple of times then counting all the words up.

link   
Can someone in California verify if there are any lights in the sky today or tomorrow, that seem to appear before a big earthquake?

link   

Ok.

2+2=4 Therefore California will be fine.

Lets see which prediction wins, shall we

Can we also get a weather prediction for tomorow?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The article is stupid. Most of the figures I was like what the heck? Where did most of those numbers even come from? Like the whole 228 and the corresponding number was like 2128 or something stupid like that. Seems like someone's been watching too much Number 23 and taking it too seriously.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buck Division
reply to post by 2Faced

Please be careful 2Faced -- my reading of this warning is that this is actually has nothing to do with California, but is actually an admonishment to you personally -- that the text of your link was directed solely at yourself and not at California in general -- that the message at your link is encoded in such a way that it applies ONLY to you.

Such is the nature of my post as well -- this particular text -- directed to you specifically.

Please take care tomorrow. Watch yourself carefully. July 8th, 2008 is a day of extraordinary significance and danger to YOURSELF ALONE. Watch the context of your life in its totality, and ask yourself really why you posted this particular date for the entire readership of ATS. If you can answer that question, you may be able to obviate your impending danger.

I would appreciate it if you would follow up with this post sometime after midnight tomorrow to let us know you are okay. I'm hoping for the best for you, including sincere hope I am totally wrong about this. Good luck!

Are you taking a p*ss at me? I hope you're wrong. I have my favorite meal tomorrow "dagan smoor". Wouldn't wanna miss that for the world.
Having said that, could you please elaborate some more on your statement? You made me curious.
Oh, and by the way, do I have to be in california or can I stay home, here in the netherlands? I rather die here if you don;t mind.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by 2Faced]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
One day the Lord will have retrebution on all those Californicators, dope smoking hippies and Sodomites.

You just mark my words, little mister!!!

Don't need no web site with a bunch of fancy numbers to know that!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
One day the Lord will have retrebution on all those Californicators, dope smoking hippies and Sodomites.

You just mark my words, little mister!!!

Don't need no web site with a bunch of fancy numbers to know that!!

Damn, I guess the other dude was right!! If anything, the netherlands are known worldwide for it's windmills, wooden shoe's, hookers and awesome dope!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt.Trakker
Im Blind! To Much Colour!

Says the man with the hypnotic Mask avatar

This one goes on the pile labeled "Unlikely" for me as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by airteck
Can we also get a weather prediction for tomorow?

What do you think I am?

A prophet or something?

Honestly....some people......

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, I know nothing about numerology, but some people I trust greatly swear it is true. So when someone goes to this extent to try and predict something, it always grabs my attention.
I'm sure glad I never had a mathematics exam containing what I saw on that page, because there was no way I could logically follow it.
All I know is that if this ends up being right, I'm going to study numerology bigtime.

Hope nothing happens though.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OK.. just wanted to note this by posting my OP on this thread.. please read THIS

PLEASE SEE THE DATE OF THE OP... posted on 04/02/2008 @ 13:01

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I am not to far from San Diego, I'll let you know what happens, tomorrow is my birthday so nothing had better happen. I am looking forward to a fine steak dinner with shoestring fries, and broccoli au gratin. Washed down with some delicious brown ale.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
OK.. just wanted to note this by posting my OP on this thread.. please read THIS

PLEASE SEE THE DATE OF THE OP... posted on 04/02/2008 @ 13:01

I can only say this: "holy #!!"

that is a serious list of events ( sorry, said something else )

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

there is one big orange light in the sky right now!!! I sure hope this isn't a sign!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

In a way I wish I didn't see that. I've got a bad feeling about this month, and I find it wierd when I find others that do too. I hope we're all wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

the only thing wrong with the prediction given in this post is the 8-08-08 is actually August 8th not July. tomorrow will be 7-8-08, just like 7-07-07 came and went. I do fear 9-09-09 though. If you turn it upside down and take away the zeros..................

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im pretty sure that nothing will happen.
Like somebody already said, the bible was written about 1600 years ago and i'm pretty sure America, let alone california, was not even named that or that it didn't exist?

Obviously the land mass that is now known as North america existed but to specifically say california is pretty unlikely.

Nothing has been "predicted" by the bible and i'm pretty sure that nothing will happen in california tomorrow.

unless some crazed person reads this and decides to fulfill the prophecy, which has been known.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To be honest, any bozo can go through the bible and start trying to piece things together like this to make prophecies. I don't think this has any hard evidence to back it up. To me it looked like you went through and hand picked certain texts and numbers to create what you wanted it to say. A majority of threads on this site tend to make sense if you sit back and think about things, but this one just didn't do anything for me.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...

This is the most convaluted proof I have ever read.To show those numbers adding up as "Proof", is mind boggling.
For the writer of that webpage to keep acting like "Look,SEE? Its HERE"
is an insult to my stooopidity.
Worthless..
But almost comical. almost..Pretty colores on the page tho.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join