It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, I'm chiming in and as y'all can see I'm still here. It's almost dinner time and will later on retire to another pleasant dream about LIVING, not dying. Good night!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It is now exactly 6:30pm PST in cloudy San Diego. Thus far nothing has happened (unless you count my post in the time shifting thread.) Anyway, No wildfires, No earthquake, No floods....No sunlight (its actually pretty cloudy today, maybe that's what the prophecy meant, no surfing for a whole day....that sucks....lol)

Well, since we have five and a half hours left until tomorrow here if you don't hear from me again then turn on CNN!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well I hope, that if we all go, that the arizonians at least get some good beaches.

But It seems to me that this thread is about to make a quick jump to hoax status soon

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
Well I hope, that if we all go, that the arizonians at least get some good beaches.

But It seems to me that this thread is about to make a quick jump to hoax status soon

Hell yeah I'm waiting for the big one so I can have a nice beach in my back yard! Hopefully it doesn't just fill the valley like a soup bowl though!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Not much to add...

but the OP ought to be ashamed of him/herself for such a post.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Not much to add...

but the OP ought to be ashamed of him/herself for such a post.

It's not the OP problem.... he was just providing some info for consideration. The people you should be yelling at are these nutjobs:

Originally posted by euclid

Originally posted by euclid
I'm still waiting.....

does anyone know who the knotheads are who create that silly page?

-Euclid

answered my own question. The creators of

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...:

Stephen Wilkins and Ross Verba
[email protected]

It's obvious that Stephen Wilkins and Ross Verba have stopped taking their meds.

Here is the proof that these guys made that site:

Possible July 8, 2008 Bible Code Prophecy Interview with Stephen Wilkins and Ross Verba of www.CaliforniaJudgment2008.CityMax.com... and www.SanDiegoWarning2008.com... Discussing the Gemertia bible code of 911, March 14, April 18 and prophecies for July 8 and Sept. 11, 2008

Excerpted from here

-Euclid

[edit on 8-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Which tomorrow was that ??

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well, 2 hours 20 min and counting.

Hmmm, looks like I shouldn't have bought that sports car....

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Just a thought, why are you mad?

Shouldn't you be happy that San Diego is not a burning fireball?

Does this have anything to do with that other thread about the time shft today?

Maybe too many people were aware of the problem and changed time, like John Titor said wuld happen?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 2Faced

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow!! Save yourself!

How'd that work out for ya?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Wow. It must REALLY suck for the people who put that website together - all for NOTHING.
All that work. Paying for the domain name, maybe paying someone to put the horrible site together. LMAO

What a joke.
Good grief.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
All this "End is Nigh" stuff must be having an effect on my subconscious mind as last night I had this dream that was eerily sureal. In it a Comet ( not exactly sure if it was a comet but I surmised it was ) hit not far from me and what happened was weird.

The comet punched through and very little ejectory matter flew up into the atmosphere but there was this gas that killed everyone and what was left was a larvary pool the size of a large City spewing gases and it spluttered every now and then. BTW I died then woke up.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I sent those nutjobs an email..... they haven't responded. Here's what I sent them:

-----------------email sent to nutjobs----------------------
Hello Stephen Wilkins and Ross Verba,

I'm still waiting for this "prophecy" of yours to occur:

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com...

I guess you'll have to revise your calculations. You realize you do a disservice to Christendom with these types of silly gematria and Bible code hypothesis, don't you? You do not further the aim of God by making these claims. In fact you drive potential believers away with this type of nonsense. Nothing has happened and nothing will happen. In the Bible it explains how to know if a prophet is working for God or inspired by the Holy Spirit..... a real prophet of God is always correct. You are incorrect. Don't you know that the Bible says that only GOD knows when the end times are and when the final end will be?

You are a charlatan. You work for evil. You are a servant of Satan.

Eculid

-----------------end of email sent to nutjobs----------------------

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

46 minutes to go.... I am still alive, I had better go spend that remaining time well.

Can I get a ride in that sports car?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
jedimiller reporting from san diego, California

Clear skies, beautiful girls in thongs.

Can we bring on the punishment now? This guy needs to have his points taken away or banned altogether. Claims like that are totally hideously, ridiculous!

Did you even read the bible? there are no codes. read revelations. No where in the bible does it say the world will end today. If John knew of such date he would have straight out writen about it. He wrote all his visions and all the prophets are pretty clear. there is no set date. They could only see what's coming but like everyone else, they can't give a date. so stop the nonsensical rubbish, read the bible and deny ignorance friend.

And some skeptic said that this proves the bible is not real? frucking BS!!! This proves even more that the bible is 100% real. Because it's a straight out book with non-hidden BS codes.

The OP has watched the Davinci Code too many times. and he's not mentally healthy.

Reporting from California, jedimiller.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So Californians are you still with us???

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
11:50pm here in California now

I am going to sleep, 'cause guess what?? In about 10 min it's going to be July 9th...just another day, like any other day here...aaawwww.... another beautiful day for So. California...where we have warm weather all year round, beautiful beaches, palm trees, homes, cars, restaurants and much much more for others only to be envious of us!!
Good night & sweet dreams my Californian fellows

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Why are you blaming the OP? He only reported a prediction made by some idiots. It is not his prediction, he is only reporting a prediction it the Prdictions and Prophecies forum. That is the purpose of this forum; to post predictions and prophecies. If you had to agree with it then nothing would ever get posted on any of ATS forums.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Morrigan

It just hit midnight and all is fine...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
so yeah...still alive
and why am i not surprised??

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join