It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Seeing SPIDERS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hey i thought i'd post this since i have no one to really talk about it with.

OK first off all i dont have any phobias of any type ok much less arachnophobia.

anyways lats night i went to bed it was like 4am and my room is dark ok not much light comming in from outside but clear as day i could see a daddy long legs zipping over me about halfway up to the roof.

i jumped out of my bed and hit the ligths but there was nothing and i looked all over and couldnt find anything.

it looked like the same spider i had killed when i was mowing the lawn the other day so that was very disconcerting"did i spell that right?"

and thats not the first time i've seen spiders frolicing about like that, a while ago i saw some other spider doing the same thing. i keep my room pretty clean and its reall anoying me now becuase i'm going to have to do something drastic to make sure that i dont have anymore bugs in my house
:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
oh my look at what i found ...
www.talkaboutsleep.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Have you taken any Acid lately? how bout peyote or shrooms...cause I hear that'll do it to ya lol

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
jaja you're fraking funny and no i'm in the straight and narrow ok smarty pants

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have had sleep paralysis quite a few times, one time I woke up and I could not move, and there was a HUGE crawling walking accross my face! And I could not move! haha.

Eventually once I did get control I ran and put the lights on, but I could not find the spider anywhere, I moved the bed looked behind everything, nowhere to be seen. I wanted to throw it outside, but it did not exist anymore in my world.

So there seems to be a connection with sleep paralysis/dreams/OBE and spiders that appear then disappear.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
hey have you had any like premonitions or future sight or ome kind of psychic expereinces? i think it might be related because when i dont get enough sleep it kinda starts to happen to me , probably due to the sleep depravation but then again i know better than to just dimiss such things anymore. i was reading that forum for this same issue that i linked to in my earlier posts. but anyway its kinda freaky seeing something thats not there i wonder if this means i can see ghosts too now theres food for thought

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
hey have you had any like premonitions or future sight or ome kind of psychic expereinces? i think it might be related because when i dont get enough sleep it kinda starts to happen to me , probably due to the sleep depravation but then again i know better than to just dimiss such things anymore. i was reading that forum for this same issue that i linked to in my earlier posts. but anyway its kinda freaky seeing something thats not there i wonder if this means i can see ghosts too now theres food for thought

Not really anything like premonitions, but I have deprived my self from sleep a couple of times(like 72 hours without sleep) and when it happens, towards the end, you start to feel like you are dreaming while still awake, I have seen odd things in that state.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
yeah like shadows moving and when you go to stare at them they are gone or strange lights passing by you. any of this sound familiar?

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yea I have seen spiders in my bed a couple times.
You should take a look in this thread Ethereal Spiders
It's actually really common.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BcnDiamond

once, i was asleep(i think) and i had this giant spider on me, i killed it(arachnophobia), and later i was asleep(this i do know) and the spider had come back from the world of the dead, and was about three hundred times its size, and it was inside my bed, and it bit me, and i was paralyzed(lord of the rings, anybody?), anyway, when i woke up i had beads of sweat rolling off me, and, guess what was on my face when i woke up, but, yes you guessed it, a spider, see a connection?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
yeah this sounds a lot like that condition that was posted in that thread i linked to. i'm not scared of spideers but i wouldnt hold one either i'd rather squish one, so anyways at least now that i know that i might be imagineering them i can do something about it like condition myself into seeing naked hot girls instead lol

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If you want to keep your room clear of spiders, then get your floor done with wood panels, put a insect net over any windows you open and that should keep them out. Works for me. Also make sure your armed and ready, should one decide to pay you a visit. lol

www.amazon.co.uk...=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=spider+catcher

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This happens quite often with me, and has done for years! I think I actually wrote about this in a dream thread a few months ago in the paranormal forum.

Always looks like it's coming for my face then dissapears, bloody horrible it is, but it happens that often, it's like I know as soon as it happens now, I still bloody jump or punch out though.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Exactly what I do in my bedroom

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I can remember this happening to me a few months ago (sort of), except it was a praying mantis thing that I saw. I had been working really hard with my art work and so on, and I hadn't slept for about 40 hours and I hadn't even left my 'studio' in that time. I went to pull from the draw on the bedside cabinet my laptop to do some creative writing and for three seconds I was hold this fat praying mantis and it was the size of a baby. I dropped the laptop and fell on the floor, shaking with caffeine and ginger beer, and when I looked back it was just the laptop. I don't think I moved for about twenty minutes after that, but there you go it was all over and I was fine. Sleep was awesome the following night!

Rama D. Filofax on mantis vision

top topics

join