It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Mind Control in the United Kingdom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Two French Biochemists were murdered recently in the U.K. by an unknown assailant, apparently quite brutally. Threads have been made about this already, but I wanted to explore the mind control aspect of this latest development, which I will quote for you.

source: edition.cnn.com...

A 33-year-old man walked into a south London police station early Monday and surrendered to police in connection with the brutal stabbing deaths of two French students in London last week, a Metropolitan Police spokeswoman said.

Just hours earlier, a 21-year-old man police had arrested on Saturday "was released with no further action," the spokeswoman added.

Police released no other details about the newest suspect. Nor did they offer any immediate explanation about why the first suspect was freed.

Gabriel Ferez and Laurent Bonomo, both 23, were killed in a frenzied attack at a rented apartment in south east London last week.

Now, I know we aren't allowed the details that the police are allowed, but why on Earth would a man walk into a cop station, voluntarily turning himself in for such a vile murder, if there was *already a suspect in custody*? I mean, thats like .. the time to hightail it out of the UK? Hello? People don't just savagely kill two people, then turn themselves in after the news media has blasted through the halls of London that theres a suspect in custody.

Subsequently, that suspect was immediately released with no further questioning or charges? Huh? So why did they have him? And what did this guy come in and say, who incriminated himself for no apparent reason, other than his bleeding heart conscious, that allowed the other man to walk scott free right then and there?

It sounds like a psych-job to me. This guy who turned himself in could be under heavy mind control by the European Illuminati or related elements, to secure the release of the suspect who must be much more important to them and they wanted him out of jail. The UK Police, infiltrated at levels by the EU Illuminati, would have sympathizers and people who've been instructed to allow this "prisoner exchange" to go forth smoothly. It just doesn't make any sense to me and seems quite fishy..

[edit on 7/7/2008 by runetang]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

SkyNews is reporting they've taken the second suspect to an "undisclosed hospital":

Metropolitan Police officials said the 33-year-old suspect was arrested after handing himself in at a south London police station.

He was later transferred to an undisclosed hospital.

A 21-year-old man also questioned in connection with the deaths was released earlier without charge.

The Guardian is saying this:

A Metropolitan police spokesman told the Guardian the man was taken to hospital after handing himself in at a south London police station this morning.

"It is a precautionary measure," the spokesman added. "Whenever anyone is taken into custody, they are asked a series of questions and, if they have any visible injuries, they are dealt with."

The spokesman said the suspect - the second man to be arrested in connection with the double murder inquiry - had yet to be interviewed about the killings.

So it looks like they're not going to be saying they released the first guy because the second guy was clearly the perpetrator....

I bet they also want a psych consult on this second guy, without weakening any potential case by saying that's what they want. Note the exact phrasing of the police spokesman; he didn't actually say this particular suspect had any 'visible injuries'..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Also remember, every time there is a major crime committed, some loon walks into plod HQ and confesses to the crime

Not saying this is the case, but it does happen

new topics

join