It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

OOh thankyou very much ! lol .

I really dont sign up to this new world stuff , too many theories branded around ! If , all were singing from the same hymn sheet then i may just think about it a bit more.

Its not just the western world going thru a tight phase at the moment is it ? I was led to believe it was global .... maybe im wrong and i dont mind admitting it , Now dont that make a change on here ?????

regards

Git

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by mr-lizard

Could'nt agree more Mr Lizard.Why do these weird ideas about England persist?When you think about there's a direct contradiction going on between posters.England is either Illuminati Central,ruled by America or is an Islamic Republic.Shome mishtake shurely?As for Hitler living in England,I think Captain Mannering would have something to say about that.

They dont like it up em !!! (and i dont mean sheep ok) .........

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
I really dont sign up to this new world stuff , too many theories branded around !

That doesn't mean they're all wrong.

If , all were singing from the same hymn sheet then i may just think about it a bit more.

Actually, the fact that we're no longer singing from the same hymn sheet is what's so remarkable. Traditional society promoted homogenity in ideas and lifestyle for many centuries, but all this changed almost in a matter of decades due to the political manipulation of a few. The end result is an atomised society filled with hedonistic and selfish weaklings. This atomisation and individual weaklings makes them incredibly easy to control.

Its not just the western world going thru a tight phase at the moment is it ? I was led to believe it was global ....

China is not only growing economically but also in terms of prosperity for the average Chinese and both are a pace hardly imaginable. India is also growing fairly rapidly and even Eastern Europe is doing quite well. It's just the Western world that's declining and this not only in economical terms but also in terms of morality, political stability and overall security. If I had the means, I would go live in Russia or East-Asia ASAP... before the Western ship has sunk completely.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
God's chosen people? Don't make me laugh! Okay, maybe just a little bit then.

What possible justification can there be to make such a bizarre claim? The only people within Britain itself who tend to have this opinion are national front members, who are frankly the people least entitled to a high opinion of themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker

I really dont sign up to this new world stuff , too many theories branded around !

That doesn't mean they're all wrong.

If , all were singing from the same hymn sheet then i may just think about it a bit more.

Actually, the fact that we're no longer singing from the same hymn sheet is what's so remarkable. Traditional society promoted homogenity in ideas and lifestyle for many centuries, but all this changed almost in a matter of decades due to the political manipulation of a few. The end result is an atomised society filled with hedonistic and selfish weaklings. This atomisation and individual weaklings makes them incredibly easy to control.

Its not just the western world going thru a tight phase at the moment is it ? I was led to believe it was global ....

China is not only growing economically but also in terms of prosperity for the average Chinese and both are a pace hardly imaginable. India is also growing fairly rapidly and even Eastern Europe is doing quite well. It's just the Western world that's declining and this not only in economical terms but also in terms of morality, political stability and overall security. If I had the means, I would go live in Russia or East-Asia ASAP... before the Western ship has sunk completely.
Your not a happy bunny are you?Your not a bunny boiler as well are you?I hope not ,only joking.I can't live in Russia as I'm on the KGB most wanted list ditto East Asia plus I can't live anywhere that does'nt have decent fish and chips and eccles cakes(I'm serious,it's bad enough living in exile from the north in the west midlands)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge
God's chosen people? Don't make me laugh! Okay, maybe just a little bit then.

What possible justification can there be to make such a bizarre claim? The only people within Britain itself who tend to have this opinion are national front members, who are frankly the people least entitled to a high opinion of themselves.

I've never heard a single nationalist refer to himself or his people as "chosen", with exception of Jewish nationalists. Don't make such silly statements.

The idea of the British being God's chosen people is derived from British-Israelism. British-Israelism was a movement especially popular during the 19th century and possibly an attempt of the Jewish minority in Britain to gain more sympathy from the British arristocracy and to allign the goals of the Christian elite with their own. I don't believe it's a coincidence that Benjamin D'Israeli lived in precisely the era this movement was most popular.

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by candyfloss
Your not a happy bunny are you?Your not a bunny boiler as well are you?I hope not ,only joking.I can't live in Russia as I'm on the KGB most wanted list ditto East Asia plus I can't live anywhere that does'nt have decent fish and chips and eccles cakes(I'm serious,it's bad enough living in exile from the north in the west midlands)

I'm pretty sure I'll get along better with the KGB than with my own nation's intelligence service who must have me on file somewhere.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

It seems to me when the Stone of Scone was stolen out of St. Edwards Chair at Westminster Abbey in 1950

quite right except as i remember it the stone of scone is the fake, put in place of the stone of destiny..

Elizabeth Mountbatten, also known by the aliases Elizabeth Windsor and Elizabeth the Second, who has never officially been crowned, because she was crowned sitting upon a fake Stone of Destiny, is, like all of her predecessors, from the royal line of king David of Israel and the British Throne is the Throne of David that is to be inherited by Christ, during the Second-Coming

* The fourth and final overturn began on Christ-mas Day in 1950 when God inspired and Christ assisted four Scottish Nationalists to remove the real Lia Fail / Stone of Destiny / Coronation Stone from Westminster Abbey for Him and replace it with the fake (Stone of Scone).

-- that signalled the end of the Kingdom in Britain due to the fact

-- that the British were instrumental in sending the Kingdom BACK to Israel by the Balfour Declaration.

Basically George V washed his hands of the Kingdom of David.

That's what my Granny told me and I believe it.

How then is it possible that Elizabeth Mountbatten, who is also known by the aliases "Windsor" and "QE 2", is the richest woman on Earth, whilst hundreds of thousands of British people are homeless, with millions living in relative poverty and she has political parties of both left and right, in her illegal democracy? It is because the TRUTH about the British people's true identity has been purposely hidden from them, by the monarchy, so that the people would not read The Covenant; relate it to themselves and demand that the monarchy gives back the wealth it has defrauded the people out of, by using its own illegal laws and taxes.

This place is just like school anyway nobody pays attention to anything I say so I might as well say what somebody older says and get some credit.

sarc

this thread has been terrible but i'm glad to meet you all the same.
was nearly going to cancel my subscription to this thread..

link to external content

The British Coat-of-Arms is the Coat-of-Arms of the 12 tribed Kingdom of Israel and Christ their Rightful KING.

The TRUE Israel People have, on their "Coat-of-Arms", a Lion and a Unicorn which is shown as a white horse "rampant" with one horn. The amber Lion "rampant" on the left-side is the emblem of the two-tribed "House of Judah" and the Unicorn or white Wild-Ox "rampant" on the right-side is the emblem of the ten-tribed "House of Israel", collectively making the 12-tribed "Kingdom of Israel".

The word British is Hebrew. It means "the People of the Covenant" or in other words "the People Israel", whose written Constitution; under that Covenant, that they have rejected to their own loss; is written in the Bible (Israel's Book) that they still swear on to tell the Truth, but whose Constitution, under which there are no poor people, is then foolishly rejected by almost everyone, in favour of inferior and unjust, man-made laws and economics which cause poverty and therefore also crime brought about by deprivation and desperation.

to read the rest you can follw this link..

till later thread

peace

daz

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If god existed ?
or if not just invented
he would be English

The English except all and sundry

except Irish/ buddist / asian / german Good people (Shame about Kaiser and the Austrian Madman) French (dont know why fought them since Hastings and been let down by them ever since
and to top it napolion took our Feet Inches and almost our gallons and pound? Imperial a lot better system
It took us to the moon? miles per hour .
England is and has been a fulcrum point
for more than two Centuries

Our culture is a mixture of many many ideas
very much like a fine Portugues Port
centuries of blending
we may worry about influx of very many different
religeons and political ideas
but this small Atlantis
will be shaped by chance
not motivation
A kind of Chaos theory will
guide our England just
has our world has been by natures natural laws
to a better state and fresh goals.

The sopposed weary old girl through Churchill
passed power to the sappling Yanks
But time and time again
They come back to the old girl
for advice
Siblings strangers in a strange new world
even their President had to be taught
where places on the planet are
that english children no by 5 years of age

Back here in England

We put up with all and sundry till we are now strangers in our own land.

we can never celebrate St George in case we offened the visitors.
its a kind of stiff upper lip and all that sort of Lawrence of Arabia
Nelson/ scot of the white waste

dont shoot till you see the white in their eyes

Your a better man than I Gunger Din

Once more to to the breach brave boys

Kismet Hardy

The belief in the good of all people on this planet
the willingness to put the self to the need of the underdog

to stand up against the Hitlers of the past and thoes who Mascarade
in todays officers of power

To see todays Emporers of politicle might
Standing Naked from behind their costums of Propergander and spin

To be English is to be British

To be English is to be a Human being is to care for all

To stand out and lead to shout out against what is wrong in this world and protect the weak and the needy
to aid with no thought of a return

If god did not exist the English would become have to fill the gap

So do not get frightened while
we have a parlement
with the laws to speak out

and a code of conduct
passed down by Oliver Cromwell
and the ravens
still live in the tower grounds

and we have A king or queen
seperate from the would be

power gurus of whitehall