It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon

Not an america hater at all tbh ,my galveston born gf will vouch for that

and those I have served with.
Just that corn is probably the best you have as you said before...
Claiming American food the greatest is just plain silly.

Well, then I guess its a good thing I never said that. Aint it skippy.

Read back, youll recall I was defending against charges that "america has no native culture or cuisine"
Now I did say that our food is MUCH better than english food, and I stand by that, having tried to eat what that lot call food.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

"Read back, youll recall I was defending against charges that "america has no native culture or cuisine"

Is that native American cuisine?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If once accepts the precepts of "God" as put forth in the documents that use that term for the supreme being, we are all each, individually God's chosen. Otherwise, what is the point of our creation? Cannon fodder for the others? Spaces between the interstecies of molecular bonds? Turds to be kicked for pleasure when bored?

I have to admit...... I still to this day wonder about the psychology of behavior of a diety that NEEDS to be worshipped. I believe in God; I'm not certain my conception of the All-that-Is follows conventional thinking.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

they have reptilian overlords...

check out the us president bloodlines.....the brits/vatican own the usa

do some research

they should change course and join the light for the win...imo

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That is nuts. Good post. I am going to have to say prob not. Who knows, maybe the Turks or Native Americans are the "chosen" people. That is up to the big guy. Maybe he changed his mind over the years.........I bet is on the Irish

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Otherwise, what is the point of our creation? Cannon fodder for the others? Spaces between the interstecies of molecular bonds? Turds to be kicked for pleasure when bored?

i must be gods chosen people cause thats what every one but me is.

"turds to be kicked for pleasure when bored."

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

if we checked enough blood lines the whole world is owned by african's and aribs. your point holds no value in that sence..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit
Hi ,

Er , where has the thread gone ? I see this has turned into another were better than you slanging match ....

Just a shame i feel, that another thread falls into the good old were better than you routine , were all human in the end are we not ???

Regards to all

Git

[edit on 7-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

well said.. thought this thread might have gone some where decent but guess i was wrong..

dont think i've learn't one single thing from this thread..

must go for now but i think i may have some information to help get this thread back on track

will post it in a few minutes.

peace

dz

[edit on 7-7-2008 by daz__]

Our regular guest Michael Tsarion returns to the program and we pick up from where we left off last time, we get into talking about colonization and the term Celt or Celtic. Topics Discussed: Las Vegas Pyramid aligned with The Great Pyramids of Giza, the Saltines, The Dragon Lines and the Templars, Ancient Monuments aligned to the Stars, The Altering of Newgrange, Indo European Skeletons found in South America, Inca Skeleton found in Norway, the Gaelic Language, Churches Built on Top of Ancient Sites, Archiving Knowledge, Waves of Colonization, the Term "Celtic", the War on Indigenous Cultures, Handing Blankets with Small Pox to Native American Tribes, Spanish Jews Forced to Convert to Christianity, Neo-Colonization: Yugoslavia/Kosovo, Serbia, UN, Nato = Aton, The Awakening and Optimism, the Villains and their Modus Operandi, the Meaning of the Word Colonization, Ancient Rivalry, the Morphing of Language, Black Pool and the Festival of Light, the Bards and our Human Roots and much more.

www.redicecreations.com...

Michael Tsarion joins us to talk about the West to East Movement of the Elements of the Civilization, the connecting Land Bridges and the importance of History. Topics Discussed: Michael's Experiences in Ireland, Jim Fitzpatrick, Geomancy & Earth Energies, Ancient Hills and Monuments, Churches Positioned on Ancient Sites, Arthurian Legends (the Irish Version), Correlation between Egypt and Ireland, Egypt's Oldest Art Discovered: 15.000 Years Old, Parrot Feathers & Coca Leaves Found in Egypt, Hierakonpolis (Nekhen), Ireland - Past and Present, Lost Land Bridges of Britain and Scandinavia, Ulf Erlingsson, The Aryans & The Druids, Andrew Power, The Deluge, The Cataclysms, Sea Level Rising, The Storegga Tsunami Around 6100 BC, "Dogger Bank" or "Dogger Island", Tribes of Wizards, Builders of the Megalithic Sites, Why isn't the West to East Movement Recognized? Man-Made Bridge between India and Sri Lanka, Why is History Important? Personal "Immunity", The Evil of Rome, The War on Consciousness, "Aryan" Not a Racial Title, The Aquarian Age, The Age of Revealing and much, much more.

Michael Tsarion joins us to round up our series on his new book: The Irish Origins of Civilization. Topics Discussed: Culdeans, Colonization by the sword and the word, the two wings of power, the five waves of visitation to Ireland, Atlantis, Tuatha Dé Danann, the giants of old, hybrid beings, Iberia, Tribe of the Goddess Danu, The Menzies, Milesians, Atonists, Sudan & the Holy Mountain, Hyksos, Athens, Aton, Akhenaton: thrown out of Egypt, Scythians in Egypt and the connection to the Druids, British Israelites, Iona, Christianity, Symbol of the Lion, Anti-Christian Caesars, St Paul, Rufus Putins, Claudia, Scota, Sinclairs (St Clair)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daz__

i learned how much hatered there was between brits and americans.
sad really i never had a problem with the english but man some real animosity here....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
here is another source for the ATS BS detectors..
I kinda like this site well see for your self if ur interested in this subject matter..
after all nuthin worse than listening to people who have a superiroty complex..

The word Celt is the Anglicised form of the Greek word Keltoi, which means "the people who are different.*" In Scripture, all nations, except the Twelve Tribes of Israel, are referred to as Gentiles (Foreigners), so the only people who are different are Israel. The word Celt is therefore another word for Israelite. The Celts are part of the Ten "lost" Tribes of Israel; as are the Tuatha de Danaan and Milesians. The Irish people are a mixture of Celts; Danaans; Milesians; Judah/Zarahites (of the "Red Hand" - Genesis 38:28-30§); (Dan-ish) Vikings and Norsemen and are all racially cousins.

jahtruth.net...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We Brits may not be god's chosen people...

...but at least we're not french

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

"Read back, youll recall I was defending against charges that "america has no native culture or cuisine"

Is that native American cuisine?

Yep. And I should know as a native american.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith

i feel the same way as an american.

star for you. and thanks for finding the common ground..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Don't forget WWII, if it wasn't for us, you all would be speaking German.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Good god, where are the adults in this thread? Anybody?

I think they took one look at your racial stereotyping and decided to look elsewhere.

Good job batman.

x

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!!!!!
Praise Saint Freidman and Saint Hayek, Saint Smith and Saint laffer. There is a common ground the invisible hand has given us another miracle. Praise the Great Market Maker!

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaleGribble
reply to post by daz__

i learned how much hatered there was between brits and americans.
sad really i never had a problem with the english but man some real animosity here....

It's the American attitude - it's as brainwashed as the Muslims.

"we invented BBQ, cheesecake, corn on the cob...etc" indeed. How the hell do you "invent" a boiled vegetable, use for thousands of years by the natives?

inventors.about.com...

Just steal everyone else's achievements. Next they'll be claiming they had the world's largest empire.

America isn't nearly as powerful as it would make out to everyone - Iraq/Afghanistan proved it.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by C.C.Benjamin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!!!!!!
Praise Saint Freidman and Saint Hayek, Saint Smith and Saint laffer. There is a common ground the invisible hand has given us another miracle. Praise the Great Market Maker!

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

What I love about the French, is during the middle ages, the English were having their way with them (setting the precident for the next 700 years of French warfare and shaming Charles Martel) it actually took a teenage girl, claiming divine intervention, to stop us.

What kind of race is saved by a teenage girl under the guidance of god?!

(just kidding Frenchies, we loves ya really...!)

On topic: I doubt we're God's chosen people (after all, Israel invented him...!), but we are the ones who just got the job done. Simple as that.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by C.C.Benjamin]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yes. The British were indeed God's chosen people. But that was before the Germans and the Japanese b!tch-slapped them into humiliation during WWII.

Proof that they are no longer God's chosen people, listen to modern British pop!

[edit on 7/8/08 by homo_borg]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join