It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56

Originally posted by Lethil
No...and football is boring...unless its world cup or euro.....

Oh and i wouldnt say Britain's people are any better or worse than anyone else in most regards.

And why not?
We don't like the World Cup or the Euros because WE never qualify!
We don't get off on all that European technical total football stuff, (whats all that about) good ole kick and rush, that's us, eh completenuttergit?

Gazbom.

nl.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-7-2008 by gazbom56]

I have been wondering by the way!
What would Shazam's christian name be?
Taylor? Cooper? Coby? Susan?
You Brits got any idea's?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Oh and i wouldnt say Britain's people are any better or worse than anyone else in most regards.

And why not?
We don't get off on all that European technical total football stuff, (whats all that about) good ole kick and rush, that's us, eh completenuttergit?

Gazbom.

nl.youtube.com...

Gazbom.

lmfao ... bet its cleetous !! Gaz man u kill me !! and your sooo right , sod the fancy poo get it going and straight for the juggular ! since the foreign imports have come in the game has turned into a prima donna nancy boy oscar nomination contender !!! Bring back the 70's game , blood , guts n sheer love of the game and a damn good scrap!!!

The Yanks would not try that type of footy for sure , unless surrounded by fluffy pillows ! the best place to see the real game now is Poland REAL footy there!!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

And why not?

Gazbom.

nl.youtube.com...

Gazbom.

lmfao ... bet its cleetous !! Gaz man u kill me !! and your sooo right , sod the fancy poo get it going and straight for the juggular ! since the foreign imports have come in the game has turned into a prima donna nancy boy oscar nomination contender !!! Bring back the 70's game , blood , guts n sheer love of the game and a damn good scrap!!!

The Yanks would not try that type of footy for sure , unless surrounded by fluffy pillows ! the best place to see the real game now is Poland REAL footy there!!

I was begining to think I was the only sad git that stayed in to-night, please tell me completenuttergit, (great name), please consider, I am almost through my second bottle of red but what is Poland?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
All I know about this is that Jacob's pillow, the stone of scone is in scotland since jeremiah left jerusalem.

freegroups.net...

So presumably the kingdom of david is in scotland not jerusalem now.

I dunno.

sarc

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

All I know about this is that Jacob's pillow, the stone of scone is in scotland since jeremiah left jerusalem.

freegroups.net...

I dunno.

sarc

Hey Mr Sarcastic,
Nice one, I don't know also but no one's talking about that, this thread is all about racism, football, jingoism, hate you know, all the usuall stuff, You Mr Sarcastic are far too inteligent for this thread!
Your wasting your time if you think your gonna get any sensible input here,
Nice try though.

Thanks.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarcastic

freegroups.net...

I dunno.So presumably the kingdom of david is in scotland not jerusalem now.
And the Scot's are British right?

Hhahaha, see we are!

End of story!

Gazbom.

sarc

Hey Mr Sarcastic,
Nice one, I don't know also but no one's talking about that, this thread is all about racism, football, jingoism, hate you know, all the usuall stuff, You Mr Sarcastic are far too inteligent for this thread!
Your wasting your time if you think your gonna get any sensible input here,
Nice try though.

Thanks.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The British and US are the two henchmen of the Illuminati. The British with years more experience at it. What might pass for divine intervention is more likely circumstances arranged by them. For example there is some evidence both Stalin and Hitler lived and trained in England to be British spies. CHurchill and Stalin as class mates.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
The British and US are the two henchmen of the Illuminati. The British with years more experience at it. What might pass for divine intervention is more likely circumstances arranged by them. For example there is some evidence both Stalin and Hitler lived and trained in England to be British spies. CHurchill and Stalin as class mates.

Oh you are so dull!

Give us somethihg then!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

Gaz , had been out n got trollied ! popped on to see if we had been insulted some more , Poland is a country somewhere ask shaz where it is! he will prob say near the Canadian border! lol , It is next to Germany lol .

I gave you a star for the racism and jingoism remark by the way it made me laugh !

Its the first i heard of Hitler living in England , i know he wanted to rule the Germanian Empire from Buck house ,Stalin i do believe (im sure i will be corrected) lived around the Islington area of London and is buried in Highgate cemetary ...

The Racist and jingoist thread still going strong tho ... You gotta love it ..

Rgds

Git

[edit on 27-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by completenuttergit

I stayed in and got trollied!
Apparently I verbally abused someone here and got docked 1,000 points and I can't even remember who it was, I hope it was Shazam but more likely an innocent bystander, hahaha!
Hey "Git", what are the points for anyway?

"Enjoy your Sunday"
As they say over there.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Gaz , had been out n got trollied ! popped on to see if we had been insulted some more , Poland is a country somewhere ask shaz where it is! he will prob say near the Canadian border! lol , It is next to Germany lol .

I gave you a star for the racism and jingoism remark by the way it made me laugh !

Its the first i heard of Hitler living in England , i know he wanted to rule the Germanian Empire from Buck house ,Stalin i do believe (im sure i will be corrected) lived around the Islington area of London and is buried in Highgate cemetary ...

Rgds

Git

Is Stalin buried in Highgate Cemetery?
Never knew that!.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Apparently I verbally abused someone here and got docked 1,000 points and I can't even remember who it was, I hope it was Shazam but more likely an innocent bystander, hahaha!

"Enjoy your Sunday"
As they say over there.

Gazbom.

to be honest i really am not sure wot they are for , been over a year now n they dont go up too quick .. I am enjoying my Sunday ,louging in the heat of today , just had me a sweetcorn on the cob bbq'd , just managed it with my really dodgy teeth (not) lol ...

Now where is my nice cold glass of cider without ice (where did putting ice in cider come from anyway ) ruins it!! All i need now is a good 90 mins of footy lol

Rgds
Git

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Rgds

Git

Is Stalin buried in Highgate Cemetery?
Never knew that!.

Gazbom.

Aparantly so ol man , a big hole in the ground hides him from view lol thank god lol ... oh , no , got that wrong .... god does not exist , only in the imaginations of sheeple...

Git

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   

"Enjoy your Sunday"
As they say over there.

Gazbom.

to be honest i really am not sure wot they are for , been over a year now n they dont go up too quick .. I am enjoying my Sunday ,louging in the heat of today , just had me a sweetcorn on the cob bbq'd , just managed it with my really dodgy teeth (not) lol ...

Now where is my nice cold glass of cider without ice (where did putting ice in cider come from anyway ) ruins it!! All i need now is a good 90 mins of footy lol

Rgds
Git

Just wondering whether to get a cold one out of the fridge my self, 2.15 pm It really is a bit early, I've just finished breakfast! and I did get myself messed up last night, still, it is Sunday and it's hot here too, 30 deg, yesterday!
Hey Git, these forums are a bit addictive aren't they, well a lot addictive I'd say, you can't keep off them once you start!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

They can be , but , its when a shaz type US citizen comes on giving it large it ruins it . This thread may of carried on as it should of but when someone comes on slinging mud it always degrades into , well , what we have on this thread.. ..It is , quite funny tho bursting the holier than thou bubble . Life goes on

Git

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I didn't realise this would explode into a hate fest, I was just trying to generate a bit of traffic to my blog, still it kept us entertained for a week,

I'm now nursing my first beer!
Cheers old chap.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I didn't realise this would explode into a hate fest, I was just trying to generate a bit of traffic to my blog, still it kept us entertained for a week,

Cheers old chap.

Gazbom.

Bottoms up n all that stuff lol ..

shame we both cant start a mud slinging thread really , where any nationality can come onto it and throw in their 2 cents without fearing of falling foul to the pc brigade ...

enjoy ur grog and chill fella its another week tomorrow lol

Gt

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Cheers old chap.

Gazbom.

Bottoms up n all that stuff lol ..

shame we both cant start a mud slinging thread really , where any nationality can come onto it and throw in their 2 cents without fearing of falling foul to the pc brigade ...

enjoy ur grog and chill fella its another week tomorrow lol

Gt

Hey guy's you have just got to read this, another Brit thread on Armageddon Online, it's so funny!

link

Gazbom.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Gaz

Like your site ...nice to see evidence of what i knew...

I once read somewhere ..not sure if its true like...but this is what it said ..

If I had German Officers and Britsh soldiers ...we could rule the world!!..
Could be a load of BS like ..but it came from somwhere!!

But yes I believe the brits are the chosen ...we even gave birth to America and its people.....

So to Batman...if you cut the UK and its influence out of America ...where would you be!!..?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by shuck

Gaz

Like your site ...nice to see evidence of what i knew...

I once read somewhere ..not sure if its true like...but this is what it said ..

If I had German Officers and Britsh soldiers ...we could rule the world!!..
Could be a load of BS like ..but it came from somwhere!!

But yes I believe the brits are the chosen ...we even gave birth to America and its people.....

So to Batman...if you cut the UK and its influence out of America ...where would you be!!..?

Hey thanks Shuck!
Much appreciated.

Don't forget, we did rule the world!

Gazbom.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join