It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the British God's chosen people?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Shazam,bonjour mon cher.Comment allez vous?Bien?Pourqoui tu as malhuresament?C'est un merde mais non?Allors, tu as une Americane est non parlez pour vous?Etre tres joli maintenant.Ca va ,jai fait travaille,au reviour.

HA HA HAAAaaaa ... What she say??

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Shazam,bonjour mon cher.Comment allez vous?Bien?Pourqoui tu as malhuresament?C'est un merde mais non?Allors, tu as une Americane est non parlez pour vous?Etre tres joli maintenant.Ca va ,jai fait travaille,au reviour.

HA HA HAAAaaaa ... What she say??

I guess this is it guy's,
every body's gone to rant some where else!
thanks for the support.
Gazbom.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Of course they have gaz, They're brits, and everyone knows brits are the real "minutemen"

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
Of course they have gaz, They're brits, and everyone knows brits are the real "minutemen"

Hahaha,
see yah!

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

PS, We had the last word!

Gazbom.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gazbom56

Gazbom.

was it "ponces"?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Gazbom.

Yes we did you f#@%^&g moron!
Gazbom!

was it "ponces"?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Gazbom.

Gazbom!

was it "ponces"?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Gazbom.

Gazbom!

was it "ponces"?
[/quote
Talking of ponces, you are the one poncing around in a purple sexy one piece, you are a women in a mans body, thats why you find licra so atractive, I think you are a closet gay, what do you think buddy?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gazbom56

You have some very detailed fantasies about me. Do you want to call me "mummy" too?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You have some very detailed fantasies about me. Do you want to call me "mummy" too?

good one Shazam,

please try to enjoy your weekend and don't shoot anyone!

Gazbom.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by gazbom56]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Dont you think that gods chosen people would have better teeth? or edible cuisine? Or at least a few of the freedoms we enjoy here in ther states? Or interntaional pull that doesnt depend on being the 51st state? Just a few thoughts.

Sounds like this morbidly obese, god-fearing, mcdonalds chomping, idiot is jealous of blighty eh?

Now go back to shooting a defenceless animal or go bomb a hospital yankie boy.

Silly yanks with their silly stereotypes eh?

51st state indeed. No thanks mate, we'll leave your sinking ship to yourself... Can fat people float? I sure hope so.

51st state ? don't you know that since JFK you have lived in America under the British system of oligarchs .
you belong to the British Empire and should be singing roll britania

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1

51st state ? don't you know that since JFK you have lived in America under the British system of oligarchs .
you belong to the British Empire and should be singing roll britania

Is that anything like Roll, tide Roll?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Gods real chosen people. The Canadians - Can't you just feel the love.

On the sixth day God turned to Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada, it will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in oil so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel, "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."

So true!, probably why there now known as crazy canucks, because the Americans have driven them insane.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Hey Gaz , were still "rolling" i see lol ... I must say it is getting a trifle tedious going round n round in circles tho , But i see we have a Canadian fan in the fray now but , I find Canadians very nice and without any hint of a chip on the shoulder, apart from the French side lol

Git

[edit on 26-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by completenuttergit

Hey Gaz , were still "rolling" i see lol ... I must say it is getting a trifle tedious going round n round in circles tho , But i see we have a Canadian fan in the fray now but , I find Canadians very nice and without any hint of a chip on the shoulder, apart from the French side lol

Git

[edit on 26-7-2008 by completenuttergit]

Yeah, I agree, they share our Queen as well.
Nice people, shame about the neighbours though, and were have you been hiding yourself recently completenuttergit, I love your name by the way.

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ive been about , duckin n divin and so on , lookin after my bird but it only takes a minute lol NOT !! Still its 59 seconds longer than certain quarters!

Looking forward to the new season missing real Football (the beautiful game ) ..

Git

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No...and football is boring...unless its world cup or euro.....

Oh and i wouldnt say Britain's people are any better or worse than anyone else in most regards.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

Oh and i wouldnt say Britain's people are any better or worse than anyone else in most regards.

And why not?
We don't like the World Cup or the Euros because WE never qualify!
We don't get off on all that European technical total football stuff, (whats all that about) good ole kick and rush, that's us, eh completenuttergit?

Gazbom.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

And why not?
We don't like the World Cup or the Euros because WE never qualify!
We don't get off on all that European technical total football stuff, (whats all that about) good ole kick and rush, that's us, eh completenuttergit?

Gazbom.

nl.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join