It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Definitive "Birth Certificate" Thread - Updated 8th August 2008

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

It won't be an issue if Obama would just do as the Court Ordered and supply the documents.

You may have dismissed it but obviously it's important enough for the court to deny Obama's dismissal.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Actually you are wrong... it's not old news.. it's still in the making.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I can't believe people are still confused by this silly claim. If Obama has an arsenal of people to somehow "cover up the truth" and spread "disinformation" then he also has the ability to travel back in time.

Because a simple search of the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper - the Sunday, August 13, 1961 issue, original copies available at Hawaiian libraries - shows this announcement, which is backed up by FactCheck.org:

An enlargement of the newspaper article:

Hell, I'd vote for any candidate who can warp spacetime to re-configure the past!!!

[edit on 26-10-2008 by astron1000]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildSkyView
reply to post by Grafilthy

It won't be an issue if Obama would just do as the Court Ordered and supply the documents.

You may have dismissed it but obviously it's important enough for the court to deny Obama's dismissal.

The judge dismissed the case, and the judge also never denied Obama's dismissal.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
snip

[edit on 14-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know this topic has been around a while but only decided to look into the issue now. The certificate seems real to me in the sense that the document is not a complete forgery. The only thing I find puzzling is that the country of birth listed is Honolulu. I just find this very strange because I would have thought the country would be USA or more likely Hawaii.

Every birth certificate I have come across states the country of birth very clearly and unambiguously. I have not seen any other Hawaiian birth certificates so this could be normal. Just thought it was worth highlighting. Can anybody in the ATS community that was born in Hawaii clear this up? Maybe even examine your own birth certificate and compare with the Obama one to see if things add up or not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join