It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"African" is not a race - Obama has yet to prove natural citizenship to be eligible for the POTUS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Obama's online photoshop CoB claims his father's race is "African". "African" is not a race. The race back then and now would be listed as "Negro". Yet another clear indication that the CoB is a fake.

Not too mention, it is illegal for someone running for POTUS to have dual citizenship. Obama has dual citizenship in the US and Kenya. He has not renounced his Keynan citizenship. He is still has citizenship for Keyna.

To see the other reasons why online CoB cannot be authentic, see the video below:

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
OK, I have resisted replying to these political threads, but I just have to chime in. What makes you, or anyone else, think that Obama is not an American Citizen? He has already held political office as a Senator (a requirement of that is to be a US Citizen), and I HIGHLY DOUBT that the Democratic Party would allow him to run on their ticket if he was not a citizen. Furthermore, He WAS born in the US to US Citizens, so he IS an AMERICAN, as much as APPLE PIE! YOU are an IMMIGRANT too, least you forget. WE ALL ARE! You are going to feel like an ARSE when you are proven wrong...or will you just go crawl back up under that hate spewing rock you slithered out from under?

[edit on 7-7-2008 by no name needed]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Are you serious, there is no such thing as a negro, where is negro land. His dad is listed as african because he was born in africa, kenya to be exact...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnetik
Are you serious, there is no such thing as a negro, where is negro land. His dad is listed as african because he was born in africa, kenya to be exact...

I think this is the best counter-agrument i've seen so far.

If i could applaud you - i would

This exact topic has already been covered, many times

It has already been answered by the hawaiian state official

"its a real document"

straight from her mouth.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This looks exactly like the Certificates from Hawaii.

I'm sorry, but I really do believe it is funny that "Obama haters" are constantly giving this man all of the publicity he could ever want.

Seriously... Do none of you realize that it doesn't matter what kind of publicity it is? Publicity is publicity regardless of its content.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Not too mention, it is illegal for someone running for POTUS to have dual citizenship. Obama has dual citizenship in the US and Kenya. He has not renounced his Keynan citizenship. He is still has citizenship for Keyna.

[edit on 7-7-2008 by jetxnet]

Come on Jetx. Illegal? Even if it were true, are they going to haul him off to prison?

Also - it does not disqualify him.
There is not one single statement, anywhere, that you can find that would suggest "dual citizenship" disqualifies you from being POTUS. He was a US born citizen, and he meets the requirements

Yahoo! provides us with some helpful information.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
jetxnet, get a life. please.

these threads are seriously getting tiring. it was amusing and at least somewhat interesting but now its just pathetic.

you will not get Obama out of office by posting threads like these, in fact you are hurting the "anti-obama movement"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
maybe back then an american born african american would have been listed as that...but since his father was born in africa i'm pretty sure that would mean he's african...but seriously i can't believe i even responded to this ...this is dumb... and you really should change the title "African is not a race" has to be the dumbest 5 words i've seen put together regardless of what comes after them...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Lets see

Theres this thread

and

this thread

and

this thread

and

this thread

and

this thread

all dedicated to Obama's birth certificate. Did we really need another thread on the subject?

Thread closed.

Mod Edit - Thread Closed. Please Refer to
The Definitive "Birth Certificate" Thread

[edit on 7/0708/08 by neformore]

top topics

join