It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All seeing eye!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ok lately there have been a couple of threads about subliminal advertising and imagery on TV. Always been facisnated with how the NWO would use this.

Can everyone watch this TV commercial for Nike and let me know WHAT IN THE HELL the all seeing eye has to do with Nike or Rugby. Cheers

www.facebook.com...

Note : Image appears at 13 seconds into clip

[edit on 7-7-2008 by ka0s69]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Comon guys 37 views and no one has anything to say. Hmm I guess im just annoyed that they can be so blantant these days stamping this Satanic NWO seal on everything and get away with it.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Kind of interesting that they just threw that in there so discretely. Could be the designer of the commercial threw it in for kicks or was instructed to do so. Either way beats me, but here is a still of the subliminal all seeing eye.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Hey thanks for posting a screen capture of the vid I haven't sussed out how to do that yet. Yeah beats me aye.. But I think I might start a project and see how many different places I can find this symbol. And then people here at ATS can submit some of thier own. It's said to be the eye of Lucifer and because it's being spread all over the world like this is kinda alarming for me.

Again cheers for the screen capture

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
No problem. If you want to do a screen capture of something [Windows] press the print screen button, which will copy the entire screen to the pasteboard, then simply open paint and paste in the screen capture by either: Edit - Paste or Ctrl + V [Mac] Open up the Grab application, which can be found in your applications directory, and under the Capture menu it will give you various options for capturing the screen.

Hopefully you will find this useful in your project. Don't forget to include the back of the dollar bill. The all seeing eye has been there forever. Maybe a new government organization will arise in the short future utilizing the symbol as their main logo, and the subliminal messages are a conditioning process of accepting this new organization. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I get the impression that it goes along with the phrase "keep the ball alive." It is a message to others in the know. It may be a call of distress actually.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Cheers for that. Yeah I knew how to do the whole screen Capture thing but when i tried to do it on videos for some reason the video box would always just come up blank havent tried it in a while but will give it a go. yeah the dollar bill thing is the most natorious. Im gunna concentrate on secret depictions of the image in videos or really strange places for it to be found.

I agree with your theory though. What better way to circulate the image than on the worlds most renowned currency. (Be interesting to see where that currency is going mind you)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Hey Jackinthebox. Yeah I too considered the link between the catch phrase and the image. I'm wondering what exactly the "ball" implies to? Maybe something to do with the NWO grand plan or just a specific and expensive note to as you said "people in the know"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i don't know...i guess the designers could have thrown it in there for kicks(pardon the pun(not intended, really)...but why else would it be in there??? if it was in there for some other reason it is probably part of something bigger, that we probably couldn't concieve of right now

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I thought it was common in many people's perception about how some TV shows and sitcoms display subtle messages through the use of symbols such as the All Seeing Eye. Here in Australia, the reality show Big Brother is a big offender as it pertains to the symbols and imagery used by the Freemasons.

Matter of fact, not a couple of weeks ago the inhabitants of the house in BB were to perform a task which if completed successfully, Big Brother will reward them. The task was to form a secret society, wearing dark hoods and performing rituals and initiations. One thing I found peculiar was they were to 'pray' to the Moon. When that particular episode ended, the last screens were of the Big Brother Eye with the Moon right next to it.

Even the name of the show gives credence to it being associated with a secret society. There are many screens I found to be peculiar, especially the frequent screen of the rotating camera with two yellow triangle road signs, and on them is the Big Brother 'Eye' icon, seen when the show is switched to commercials.

Many sitcoms and other TV shows bear some of these imagery, I just wonder if it is an attempt to ingrain these images into our subconscious, by repeating it again, and again, and again. Maybe they will give rise to an event which recall these subconscious implants into manipulating our perceptions, that is only my opinion of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A few years ago I drank ayahuasca with a group of friends.

Ayahuasca contains '___' and I wont go too deep in to the effects but it produced hallucinations. At one point, for a span of 20 seconds or so, an Eye inside a triangle, surrounded by what appeared to be enormous amounts of energy, descended on to my visual field and watched me.

This eye knew everything about me, it was disgruntled and appeared extremely intelligent and slightly malevolant. I immediately started howling at my companions, yelling, Its the eye!! The eye is here, its the eye!! In reference to my previous interest in the american one dollar bill and other illuminati symbols.

to this day I have no idea what to make of it. Is the eye a single living entity that exists in a multi dimensional reality? Why did it make itself known to me, is it lucifer, is it god? What exactly happened? To this day I am amazed and intreagued and slightly haunted by the revelations inside my brain.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The ball symbolizes your "freedom" being handed over to an authority figure(security guard in this case). The authority figure then proceeds runs away so you can't have it back. The eye's quick appearance confirms this is a message in my opinion. We do not know the outcome of the people chasing the guard from this clip, but that might be because it is irrelevant to the message. The "run" song seems as a distraction so you think this message is actually an ad for Nike, which has a strong dominance in the sports market. Nike may be a compromised corporation. Why the use of the eye? Come on now. There can be no other significance.

Funny thing about Nike is, I have banned anything labeled as a Nike product to be used in my daily life for almost 20 years now(and still counting) due to overpricing. I'm not handing any money to the "agenda" if I can help it.

EDIT: This thread was on the first page of the NWO forum. I did not realize this thread was more than two months old. The person who bumped this must have deleted their post or something. Weird.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by Unmask The Deception]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

To me it looks like "wall"

Weird commercial indeed, I can't decide if its pro nwo or against it.

But since it is Nike I assume it is for it

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Sooo... Just out of curiosity, what exactly is wrong with that symbol? It has no power over me personally... Does it you?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
there's nothing wrong with that symbol, it just happened to be used mostly as a logo for "big brother" watching us and more conspiracies.

it just doesn't belong in this commercial and makes it weird.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
Comon guys 37 views and no one has anything to say. Hmm I guess im just annoyed that they can be so blantant these days stamping this Satanic NWO seal on everything and get away with it.

Did you try to email Nike and ask them I mean they are the ones paying for it

I would assume it could have many emaning but teh obvious is this right here we are talking about it right?

top topics

join