It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Says Its Nuclear Policy Has Not Changed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Iran Says Its Nuclear Policy Has Not Changed

www.nytimes.com

PARIS — Iran’s nuclear policy has not changed, an Iranian government spokesman said Saturday in Tehran, confirming that Iran would not comply with Security Council resolutions requiring it to stop enriching uranium.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, another round of sanctions, another round of refusals from Iran. This smells more and more like Iraq everyday.

This is going to get bad and fast. I have a feeling that this will be the platform for either the US or Israel to wage an offensive against Iran.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
hey there thanks for this piece of information. Things have not changed. Next war will be with iran

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

more like Iraq? a country bound by sanctions for over a decade?
a country that prob couldnt fight off an air raid from a 3rd world country?

Iran knows what its doing, they are arabs but persions and unlike the Arabs not that much of cowards.

also they have had years to build up defences and so on.

yes i know the US could beat them
and we will mostly get the same old reply if Iran retailiates and attacks the US fleet in a counterstrike the US will turn them into glass from the same old nut cases on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I meant "like Iraq" in the terms of lots of last minute, final warning kinds of sanctions to Iran, very similar to the sanctions that were slapped against Iraq in the montsh leading up to the Iraq invasion.

But thanks for alerting me to the fact that they are different countries...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Sorry to have to inform you, but this is a repeat thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Certainly a crucial topic, though...)

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Of course iran's nuclear policy has not changed. With all the pro-ran appeasers working so hard on irans' behalf, why would they ever stop in their goal to create nuclear weapons?

The choice for the West seems to be settling on:

a) attack iran with conventional weapons now to slow or stop their nuclear weapons development program.

or

b) attack iran with nuclear weapons in retaliation for a nuclear strike by iran - or one of iran's terrorist proxy organizations on a Western country.

Even pro-iranians and appeasers should be able to do the human math on this one. But go ahead and tell us, which option (above) would result in the least loss of life and damage to the planet?

top topics

join