It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I just know that Farah Fawcet and Michael Jackson died the same day or a day apart, and the same with Bernie Mac and George Carlin, a little before them, and Patrik Swayze died like 4 times.... forgot about him for the last few shifts, but this one is a good one, I like it here, lol.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

Anyone else feel this way?

I posted a comment in the Berenstein/Berenstain thread, where I realized that my father passed away 7 years ago, and not 4 years ago like I was thinking.
I had to look up some papers that sure enough his burial services were rendered in 2007. My last living uncle (my dad's brother) passed away December 31st, 2011. So let's just say 2012. I can swear we have celebrated two Thanksgivings and two Christmases together without my dad. So I am missing at least 2 or 3 years time.
I still have the same job and haven't gone to prison, so I know I didn't get abducted and taken somewhere else. LOL!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
I had the strangest feeling today. I woke up this morning. And the first thing that came to my mind was that something was different. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

I don't know if it was just a dream or remnant of a dream of something. But upon waking I just felt like something was different. Something changed. It's not like it's a hard concrete feeling. Just a nagging suspision that won't go away.

Anyone else feel this way?

I already replied with a recent event. I would like to include another event(s). When the planes crashed in 2001 and when Prez. George W. Bush declared on Iraq. Two of my co-workers and myself looked at each other in confusion. What did Iraq have anything to do with 9/11? So three intelligent individuals from different backgrounds at that moment decided that the timeline was altered. Something went wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I've had that feeling before, and I always worry that it's a sign of the Prodromal Phase of Schizophrenia.
i.e. The first stage is often just an odd and unplaceable feeling that something is horribly wrong with the world, though you can't quite put your finger on what it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAllNext

Or that is what they tell you.

I cannot imagine a better way to render someone irrelevant than by convincing the resf the world that he is a schizophrenic.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
yep, have felt that something is on the way for a while now, something changed,
sort of an "impending doom" feeling, but don't really know if it's something bad or not,
quite confusing to be honest....

still makes me want to go bush and find a hole to hide in till it's over lol

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just noticed something.

Most of you have probably heard the Taylor Swift song "I knew you were trouble". I remember a much different version of the song. The title was "Cheater" and instead of all the lines that referenced "trouble", they all said "Cheater" or "cheating" instead. Does anybody else remember this? "I knew you were cheating when you walked in". I don't listen to much pop myself so it could easily be me mixing things up, but I could have sworn it was cheater, because I heard a parody of it called "feeder".
edit on 7-2-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

I never noticed with that song, but me being a music buff, it was a lot of music changes that gave me the heebeegeebees when I first noticed my own changes.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If time travel is possible, then we non travelers could experience such things. I just saw the movie ”project almanac" so...

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If we're caught in some kind of time loop, I was doing real good this year in the stock market until just a couple of days ago. My 401k is up 8% this year so we must be repeating time and I'm subsciously remembering something. Actually the 401k people say you can not beat the market by timing it so obviously the only explanation is some kind of time loop. My memory is faulty too. I could have been up over 10% this year in my 401k. Now if I could only remember when Greece gets kicked out of using the Euro currency. That's the trouble with shifting timelines, your memory gets screwed up a little.

Now if a time traveler could make me see the next days stock prices, that woud help. I saw it one time but thought the site was screwed up. I was really surprised when at the end of the trading day, the indices closed at the prices I saw in the morning. Either that was some kind of weird time slip or some AI is manipulating the market and I got to see the final prices for the Dow and SP500 at the beginning of the day instead of at the end.
edit on 10/2/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter

Last paragraph sounds like time to bet, but personally I just wait for someone to die to get rich... seriously the tank man and the pastor really # my mind up..

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I suppose you could suggest that we all exist within our own reality / alternate world. No one else experiences reality like you do, we all perceive it differently.

As humans, we are all open to the power of suggestion massively as well, so this too can also play a part in how we perceive things or our memory of things.

As far as people stating that they are sure their loved ones passed away a certain time frame ago, but now its different, well thats more of a memory recall problem than a dimensional one.

For instance, as hard as it is, we do all forget the voice of our loved ones who have died after a few years, which is hard to fathom and come to terms with, but after quite an extended period of time, that memory recall is sadly impossible for some.

I find this thread fascinating from a "let my imagination loose" angle but also from a scientific / biological perspective as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I also see it many times on ATS, that people post about having a sense of "dread" or bad feeling about some impending doom.

I have to hold my hands up, I too have had this feeling before. But nothing bad has ever happened, I put it down to a mixture of the emotional state I am in at the moment I have that feeling and more of a caveman running from the sabre tooth that is embedded within us.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have had this same feeling that something has changed and will never be the same again, and a feeling of dread. I also noticed lately that when I hear an old song from years back that I know very well, it sounds slightly off - like it's off key and not the same as I remember. I have noticed this many times but only with older songs.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hi ATSers,

I have also noticed feeling 'odd' and 'outside of time', which is as strange as it sounds - but over the last few years, I have had several strange things happen, the most freaky being falling careening ass over teakettle all the way down my steep and narrow-stepped staircase, hitting the bottom on my back and whacking my head against the heavy duty entry door.

As my head connected with the tile floor and the door, I heard breaking glass falling all around my head onto the tiles - and I raised my arm to protect my face as I knew the most likely source for this glass was the panel set into the door above me. I remember feeling the need to get back up the stairs quickly or I would not be able to move, so I crab-crawled up the stairs and managed to get to my bed. But I could not relax as I worried about my kitty hurting his paws on the glass, so I got back up and collected the dustbin and brush and went back down the stairs to clean up the glass.

There was no glass on the tiles. Nothing. The glass in the door was still intact. So where did the glass I heard quite distinctly come from and/or go?

I remember a surreal quality to the whole thing: as though something more had happened than I really understood - but I couldn't quite grasp what was different. I remember thinking I should have broken my neck based on how my head hit the door (90 degree angle)...but I had no bruises, no sprains, nothing. Like it never happened.

One of the main things that changed afterward concerned an oddity in-and-of itself: over the previous three years or so, I had developed a physical twitching of my head/neck, which was sometimes quite dramatic and always hit when I sat to relax in my recliner. Right after the twitching started, I would 'fall asleep'/trance-out (which my hubby thought was quite weird - he would watch me go into this fugue state, so I had a witness and knew I wasn't going bat***t crazy) - and the scene of my living room would shift somehow - like an overlay had been applied. So I would still be in the same living room and sitting in the same chair, but the scene was slightly different. I would often be doing something with my hands, like reading a magazine, book, or even knitting (I don't knit lol) and I could see my hands in the air in front of me, turning pages or repeating knitting patterns. Very unnerving.

But after the fall down the stairs, all of that stopped. Why?

I also have had things 'disappear' and reappear - small things, but usually something I needed or used often or daily. The main thing that still bugs me is a vanishing sweatshirt. I'd had a favorite navy one with a hood and white piping down the outer arms. I always had it on the back of my chair and one day, it just wasn't there anymore. That was over a year ago and it still has not reappeared. I loved that sweatshirt - it was my connection to my sis who lives quite far from me; it was more than just a piece of clothing. (I have checked every possible place that it may have gone, but I am tidy and live in a small place, so there is simply nowhere for it to hide).

Any thoughts? I am still puzzled about that fall...did I 'die'? Shift dimensions? Why would a physical anomaly completely disappear?

(And I also remember being shocked that Nelson Mandela was still alive...I also believed he had died years before he actually did.)

Namaste.
GI

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Strange that you mention all of this. I experienced a strange shift in my own time or space around me. I can't describe how it feel. I know that time speed up three minutes exactly within a second of such notice. I got up off my barstool I trip out for a good minute into wth just happen?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ok Im now a believer back in the last 70's I was in a school theatre production of West Side Story one of the songs we sang was 'feed the birds tuppence a bag'now there is no mention of it in West Side Story but it does appear in Mary Poppins

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

I'm confused. What did the war in Iraq have to do with 9-11? I never thought it directly did. It was supposedly us chasing down terrorists and reported weapons of mass destruction, but not a direct reprisal for 9-11. Has the story changed from that?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm giving this a bump because I don't know where else to post and it was the first to come to mind. My question isn't exactly timeline off related but no one has created a post just concerning weird going-ons or feelings people may be picking up so I'm just going to ask here. Anyone feeling anything weird lately. Yesterday very strongly, today a little less but kind of there when you don't try to focus on it? I'm in California and it might just be something local or even personal, I don't know, but I'm asking anyone. Has anyone felt anything weird lately?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Ok Im now a believer back in the last 70's I was in a school theatre production of West Side Story one of the songs we sang was 'feed the birds tuppence a bag'now there is no mention of it in West Side Story but it does appear in Mary Poppins

"Tuppence" was a unit of BRITISH currency. Slurred pronunciation of "two pence", in pre-decimal money.
Therefore it's very unlikely that a song about "tuppence" would have appeared in an AMERICAN drama in any timeline.
What's wrong with assuming that your memory has erred?

P.S. I suppose it's possible that your teachers liked the song so much that they decided to add it in to a production where it did not really belong.
edit on 15-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98 >>

join