It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well so far I haven't noticed anything unusual in the last couple of weeks. However I've just been busy working not going anywhere.

As far as running into the girl with cosmetic surgery, I will ask as soon as I feel like I have a chance if she had the surgery reversed for one reason or another. I haven't had much of a chance to ask.

There must be some kind of bug with how many pages are displayed. I see lots of extra pages that should not be displayed because they are empty.

edit on 6/4/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I see a bug in this thread. When I click on the beginning and then click the last thread arrow, I pop up into page 92. However I know my last post popped onto page 93. When I look only at page 93, I see lots of other pages listed but of course nothing is on them.

I just wanted to let someone know I'm seeing a bug. It's not the first time but usually it goes away after making a few clicks. I do not believe the bug has anything to do with shifting timelines, unless of course I am the only one seeing it.

Ok, problem is fixed as of this post. Everything is ok.
Here is what I saw. I added this just to let people know I'm not going crazy.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Sure!

It's really hard to describe. But I feel like, can I call it force field? Or kind of a field of pressure that goes in some directions and then people tend to go in that direction seconds of matter. I usually can say what people are going to say in a conversation. Especially names that hold emotions in them. Or perhaps if someone are happy, I feel this pressure field much better and its more easing. Instead when someone is angry, I can get this field down to my stomach, and it can turn into fear or call it instinctual feeling.

Very few people I have met believe me, though some do they say its hard to understand. But at least they believe me and I know the truth for myself. But I want to develope it and are interested if anyone else have felt this way
?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

A window that wasn't there was made available and opened, and then it will close. The dates and times given, that is the simplest way to explain it... Whether humanity can make it through that time period or not, is the opportunity. There is a future where many of you are not, and there is one where you are. The intervention has already brought you this far... If I give you the complete explanation you'll never believe it, just like you are having trouble understanding this one, and will have even more difficulty believing it.... As for the end of March, if we make it that far, you'll experience another major change. This time it will be more intense, and rather obvious to you.
Hey, you asked... I answered.

(The emphasis is mine.)

So, we've made it to the end of March and beyond. Would you mind elaborating on what you meant?
"Obvious" means unmissable, yet I seem to have missed it altogether.

edit on 10-4-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Originally posted by ausername

A window that wasn't there was made available and opened, and then it will close. The dates and times given, that is the simplest way to explain it... Whether humanity can make it through that time period or not, is the opportunity. There is a future where many of you are not, and there is one where you are. The intervention has already brought you this far... If I give you the complete explanation you'll never believe it, just like you are having trouble understanding this one, and will have even more difficulty believing it.... As for the end of March, if we make it that far, you'll experience another major change. This time it will be more intense, and rather obvious to you.
Hey, you asked... I answered.

(The emphasis is mine.)

So, we've made it to the end of March and beyond. Would you mind elaborating on what you meant?
"Obvious" means unmissable, yet I seem to have missed it altogether.

Sorry, I have to insist. What were you referring to?
Since nothing "obvious" seems to have happened, I think it's only fair to raise the question again.
Because if you state things so categorically, you should expect people will want to hold you accountable.

Unless it wasn't meant seriously at all?
Fair enough. But that's one of the reasons why this site has become one big bad joke.

edit on 13-4-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have had these feelings and a pounding headache over the last few days. I don't know if its time shifts or what but is getting pretty tiring. If it is time travellers there must be alot of them or repeated trips

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think something has changed the timeline,i'm remembering doing things but nobody else remembers them,especially at work,i know 100% i put something away on a shelf but the next day they didn't exist on our system (distribution warehouse) the books were nowhere to be seen.

Something has changed the timeline,when & where i have no idea though.

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Has anyone experienced something unusual yesterday 8.5 at arround 1:00pm mez/cet (its 8:40am now here thursday 9.5)
1st i had an Dejavu kind of experience at work. (im not working at same place everyday).
Then 10~20 mins later i needed to turn off an machine. for few seconds. And when i turned it back on a part of machine acted strangely.
Some filter type thing which was connected to the machine made strange noises.
I know i checked it earlier that day when i was connecting it to the machine. but now the inner part of it was
standing in a opposite way, in which it wasnt earlier.

Im not sure what happened, but the ppl started to act strangely.

Have you had similar experience ?

edit on 9/5/2013 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I don't think reality has ever been as static as it is assumed to be. I think it's probably not a new phenomenon. I think we used to be able to harness it and call it magic, this reality manipulation, before we convinced ourselves of "one true reality". Now, we're communicating more with the internet, so we're confirming each other's experiences with changing realities, though we're still most likely to assume we just remembered wrong. Now there is a record of everything online, so we check there and there's no longer a record of what we'd once seen. 50 years ago, you would have to check microfiche or whatever, which people would be unlikely to do. They'd just think, oh I must've been mistaken. Now, we invest time (pardon the pun) in looking up what we'd assumed to be true, reinforcing the "differences" in our minds. It's not quite as easy to just let it go.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Man, I really feel like I've entered Bizarro world. I don't know if it's me, but I have the feeling that something has changed. I don't know what. This week at work I recall 3 separate questionable incidents. I'm a computer technician and when I work on an issue I generally remember it, especially recent ones. I remember specifically setting up a certain user in the system who was returning from leave. I did it ahead of time just in case something came up. 2 days ago the user is calling me wondering why her account was still disabled and I nearly got into an argument with the help desk when they told me I didn't do it. The next incident had to do with a user's email. I set up a new PC for her and set up the email, then a week later (2 days ago) I get a call from her asking when her email would be set up. I went back to the PC and it hadn't even been done. I thought at first they were glitches in the system or even that I might have forgot, but I specifically remember changing certain fields related to the user and exactly what I typed.

These things could probably be chalked up to bad memory combined with busy week but then the 3rd incident happened today. I'm very careful setting up meetings. I usually put them on my calendar as soon as my manager sets them up. I received an email about a training that was supposed to take place today at noon. I got there at noon and everybody's looking at me funny. Sure enough I find out that it actually started at 10. I had just looked at my calendar 2 days before and it definitely said noon. I thought the guys were pulling a fast one on me, so I was laughing and pulled up my calendar ready to prove them wrong, but sure enough it now said 10:00 when it said 12:00" just 2 days before. I know that none of these are major incidents and don't really compare to what I've read in this thread, but I've never experienced anything like this, then all of a sudden there are 3 in the same week. Whatever it was it seemed to "change" 2 days ago.

Dimensional shift, timeline change, or bad memory? You be the judge. I'm at a loss to even comprehend what it could be. Hope I'm not going crazy!
edit on 28-6-2013 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Barcs, I think those problems with machines and time settings are simply the result of Mercury shifting to retrograde on June 26...it indicates problems with machinery and changes of opinions, arriving late...

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

I check my calendar and meetings when I first get to work to make sure I didn't forget something. If something changed overnight in the computer, you might catch it that way too.

I remember a few weeks ago something on my work computer got fixed by itself. I remember specifically that it did not work because I had been working on fixing the issue. I didn't work with it for a couple of months and then the issue was suddenly fixed when I was going to work on it again. I had wondered if some update to the computer had downloaded something that fixed whatever issue I was having with some third party software. However I thought the third party software was also asking to reinstall and input a security keycode which I did not do. I was pleased with everything working ok. Saved me a bunch of time.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if others have noticed a few changes in the last week. It might just be a series of coincidences but I have noticed some changes. I'm still trying to figure out how I can go to sleep and wake up a few pounds lighter after only a few hours. A lot of changes I notice in others.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I don't know about this week, but like two weeks ago I was getting heavier and heavier and I was barely eating due to being too broke to buy food and stress trying to finish making a long distance move. I was steadily gaining weight when I barely ate anything for days!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

That sounds a little bit odd gaining weight when not eating much. I did read the other day stress or certain chemicals or hormones could affect weight gain or loss. I ate and drank a lot and woke up lighter than before I went out drinking and eating. That wasn't too unusual for me. I just didn't see most of the same people I usually see. The ones I did see I thought looked fatter than I remembered. Then one girl I met told me she hadn't seen me in ages. I did not think it was that long ago. Maybe it was a number of coincidences. I have noticed some really odd changes at times so I was wondering if anyone else noticed several changes.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've had a strange glitch this month, It has to do with the Tomorrow People coming out in the USA on the CW this year, oddly enough I know someone on ATS mentioned the show but they did say it was from the UK from when they were younger, during my lifetime, as well, but even then I believed that I had heard it and seen it before. But, I was born in the US and never been outside of the country at all, but remember seeing it before. I can't find any reference to it being shown in the USA. Hopefully someone can tell me did it air here?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   

ldyserenity
I've had a strange glitch this month, It has to do with the Tomorrow People coming out in the USA on the CW this year, oddly enough I know someone on ATS mentioned the show but they did say it was from the UK from when they were younger, during my lifetime, as well, but even then I believed that I had heard it and seen it before. But, I was born in the US and never been outside of the country at all, but remember seeing it before. I can't find any reference to it being shown in the USA. Hopefully someone can tell me did it air here?

they showed a version of it on nickelodeon in the eighties, i read an article online where the producer on the new show (Julie Plec) mentioned she had watched it during her college days.. trying to find that article to link it.. no joy thus far....

but yes at least one incarnation of the show aired in the Usa as far as i can find...Found It...

The tomorrow people

A passion project for Berlanti and Plec, who both watched the original "Tomorrow People" on Nickelodeon reruns in the 1980s, the show looks much better than anything from four decades ago. The producers cite good effects coordinators as well as focusing on superpowers -- especially the telepathy and teleportation -- that are cheap to show on TV.

edit on 20/11/2013 by Ph03n1x because: Add Links

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ph03n1x

Ok that explains it. My kids were constantly watching Nickelodeon. And it was mostly in the background to me I never actually watched with them, but must've picked it up subconsciously. Good.
Anyway no new stories on the thread this month odd.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

orionthehunter
I see a bug in this thread. When I click on the beginning and then click the last thread arrow, I pop up into page 92. However I know my last post popped onto page 93. When I look only at page 93, I see lots of other pages listed but of course nothing is on them.

I just wanted to let someone know I'm seeing a bug. It's not the first time but usually it goes away after making a few clicks. I do not believe the bug has anything to do with shifting timelines, unless of course I am the only one seeing it.

Ok, problem is fixed as of this post. Everything is ok.
Here is what I saw. I added this just to let people know I'm not going crazy.

It is VERY odd that this is the only thread I have noticed these glitches in.... like when we switch back timelines a bunch of things in the thread disappear and then come back??? lol jk... but still odd only ever noticed in this thread!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela died officially today, at least in this timeline. Just for checking in the future.

He didn't die on June 26 2013. June 26 2013 was a misinterpreted news.

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join