It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Galadriel

Hello Again, we have had another Time Warp day. Did you feel that this was another 'warning sign' of a Space/time change of direction? Is it possible that somewhere in the collective unconsciousness of humanity, we 'willed' this into being to Warn Ourselves?
Or are we smack in the middle of an Interdimensional War of some Cosmic scale we don't see.
Booms have been reported in record numbers this year so far, almost saying more have hit than we are lead to believe?
Today, I woke up in a daze, real foggy start that resembled a dream, then hearing what happened.
Very Interesting time we are IN.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Weird, I couldn't see your post, it says this is on page 92 which seems right, then that there are up to page 96, but on my ats, it only goes to page 91....

I had to find your post by clicking on your name.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Maybe some of my experiments with time are having an affect?
Actually when I posted this,, I noticed it on Page 96 and thought that's crazy,,,, so I also saw this,,, but attribute it to server issues,, nothing really Time slipping.. But I did do a really cool ''Time" ritual last night??
So, maybe I am on to something here??

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Was so busy with work and meetings on Friday that I was "in" the world and not paying attention to how I was feeling - much. I did notice that 2/15 for me was so incredibly fast that it was dizzying. I'm driving to work, I'm driving home -- in the blink of an eye. I did not notice a time jump or shift.

But I did have that funny feeling about time and fate/destiny. I had to run back in to find something, which made me mutter, and then think, maybe there's a bigger reason for my forgetfulness and thus delay, and of course, there was an accident on the freeway just a bit ahead of me. And I think, maybe I was not in that space and could have been.

What you said about a cosmic war -- that is sometimes how I feel. That incredible things are going on around us and most are not aware - or some have a sense but dismiss it. I am a skygazer. I am always, always looking up. I look at the sky when I walk, sit, drive -- I notice the clouds (and how so very diferent clouds are today than they were years back; so unreal they are now, so fake, so "made"), I notice the sun, and how white and cold it appears, so bright, not yellow and warm looking. I notice how chemtrails always seem to be blocking the sun in that corner of the sky, especially in the morning when it is rising as I head to work. I observe the stars, I always look at the moon - and notice when things don't look "right."

Asterroids? Meteors? Weaponry? Energy pulses? Physical 3D or multi-dimensional. What a strange week all in all.

It feels as if the sky is filled with flying machines but I just can't see them. When I was younger (and occasionally now) I have dreams of looking around the house I grew up in, and seeing the sky filled with thousands of "space ships" -- of different shapes, sizes, colors, all sort of hanging in the sky or moving very slowly. It was interesting and scary at the same time.

In one of my posts, I mentioned about a white "orb" type of thing way up in the sky last summer, in daylight, on a blue-sky day.

Stretching time, with the infinity symbol, pulled like energy with one's hands, have you ever heard of this? I've slowed time down - at least the time I am experiencing -- for short intervals, to make it to an appointment on time, or to slow an experience. Not often, but a few times in my life. Interested to know more about your time ritual. I have felt time stop twice in my life -- only associated with deep love tor the person I was with. Do share if you feel you can. Is the ritual about time lines - and getting to the true line?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My life seems different. I got confirmation last night by running into a girl I hadn't seen in almost a year. She had cosmetic surgery. She was physically altered. The girl I saw last night was never altered. I had no doubt it was her but she had never been altered. I believe I was hoping I never got proof that my reality was changing on me.

Some of the theories I've had are the following:

1. The timeline or reality as we know it is suddenly changing but a few people are aware of the sudden changes and have memories of the way it used to be. It isn't only affecting a small number of people but only a few people have unaffected memories.

2. I and possibly others are suddenly for some unknown reason, jumping into alternate realities. I thought some of the people I met last night looked a bit heavier than they did just last week. I thought that seemed odd but didn't want to say anything. Some people I was used to seeing for several weeks disappeared a couple of weeks ago as well. One person, the girl who had cosmetic surgery, reappeared in my life without any surgery. Someone I know and trust told me for a fact that she saw no evidence of cosmetic surgery about 6 or 7 months ago. They worked together. I know for a fact the girl I remember was physically altered about a year ago. It was the same girl. I might ask her if she has a twin who is working in the same industry but I seriously doubt it.

3. This possibility makes me a bit sad. What if my consciousness, possibly others as well, is shifting for some unexplained reason from one reality to another? It makes me sad because I wonder if I could have fallen asleep while driving and died in an alternate reality and instead of simply going to wherever, my consciousness popped over into another reality in roughly the same body. This suggests the possibility if true that my consciousness can combine with my consciousness in another reality without noticing the difference.

My life as I used to know it is over. Reality is different and I know it without a doubt. However most things are the same and apparently what I do in one reality affects 99 percent of all other realities if my consciousness is jumping around. This jumping around might explain on a few occasions how I suddenly lost 4 or 5 pounds overnight just sleeping. I always thought maybe I had some super metabolism that could suddenly make me lose weight on a few occasions literally overnight.

People not remembering me and then other people whom I don't remember suddenly saying they missed me makes a bit more sense now. It would be the very casual acquaintances that change the most.

I'll add, not sure if this is relevant or not. For the last couple of months, I have not experienced hardly any static electricity shocks. This is strange because I had for the last year or two. I would get shocked when touching water in some places, touching just about anything in other places. Then suddenly nothing a couple of months ago.

I believe casual acquaintances and others will feel better if I do not talk about how their physical appearance has changed. Asking if they had surgery or if they gained weight last week won't win me too many friends in this altered reality. However I can ask their friends or ask if they have a twin. Have others noticed people and other things suddenly looking different? I don't remember anyone saying they remember someone who had cosmetic surgery suddenly showing up a year later without any surgery. Of course remembering people dying and then being alive is just as dramatic.

edit on 17/2/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I find people don't remember things, ordinary things. I get frustrated because I do remember a conversation or activity or whatever -- like at work -- and others have no recall. It's bizarre.

I find the idea of dying in a traffic accident and jumping to another "universe" in which I am still "me" is unnerving. Because, what happened to "me" that was in that other universe in the first place? Are we now merged? One and the same?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I thought of that as well and it is disturbing. Maybe because it is technically still you, merging consciousness isn't a problem. You would think the memories of the other reality would still be present. However since I do not remember how things are in this reality, maybe we can rule this possibility out. I thought it possible because I do remember falling asleep while driving and suddenly woke up. I was thinking what if I did not suddenly wake up in the same body? It is a disturbing thought. It is possible the new consciousness from where we jumped overwrote the memories in the old body. Thus our memories would have changed in the new body. It is a disturbing thought.

It is also interesting because there must be thousands or hundreds of thousands of similar realities to our own with only tiny differences. The tv show Sliders, made each reality have major differences. The other possibility is that someone, maybe the government is altering time, and then things reset with some minor changes. A few people somehow remember how it used to be.

My own perception of time has dramatically changed on a few occasions when everyone and everything was moving in slow motion for me. I could still move and think my speed. That did make it fun to play arcade games. Easily got the high score and then blew through all the levels of the game and started over on a single quarter. All it took was a few beers to get the altered time state on those few occasions when it happened. I read a little bit of alcohol can act as a stimulant so maybe this is a different topic. I do not know if anyone in this reality published any such information.

edit on 17/2/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Galadriel

Stretching time, with the infinity symbol, pulled like energy with one's hands, have you ever heard of this? I've slowed time down - at least the time I am experiencing -- for short intervals, to make it to an appointment on time, or to slow an experience. Not often, but a few times in my life. Interested to know more about your time ritual. I have felt time stop twice in my life -- only associated with deep love tor the person I was with. Do share if you feel you can. Is the ritual about time lines - and getting to the true line?

I have used an energy manipulation exercise using an infinity symbol. When I was young my mentor taught me what she called 'energy swapping' which was allowing the Qi energy to flow between two people. I became adept at making 'energy orbs' that were able to be felt by people who were less than sensitive to energy vibrations and experimented with various ''forms' such as torus and infinity symbols to get an extra 'kick' ramp up of energy.
But being that Time is such a subjective thing so much of the 'time', I have come to realize that the proper focus actually is in the Eternal NOW,, even when trying to manipulate time, jump parallel lines and such.
Strange to find that the key actually is in the NOW, present moment when one wishes to effect a change.

My successful attempts have always been done within a parameter of 'being in the NOW moment. So for me, this is a big thing when discussing How one actually 'Jumps" or alters timelines in any fashion.
Also, I was taught a trick using the I CHING.

This method allows one to divine what Energy Flow is Happening and where it is pushing forward to BECOME, which is about as clear as one can get when trying to understand the Bifurcation points that have to be 'pushed' to DRIVE yourself into Alternate Timelines.

I might share my ritual with you,, just not sure I want to put it 'out' there public yet,, so still thinking about that,, and am writing an outline that I might could publish without altering to many Timelines.
Thanks for what you are sharing, I think we both are grounded enough in REAL TIME/ Real World to be able to discuss this with the possibility of fruit for everyone.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Something major changed on January 19, 2013 07:56 GMT.

There will be another on March 31, approximately 11:00 GMT.

It's what may happen in between that you'll have to see to believe.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Could you elaborate on this some? Sounds interesting, why do you believe this is so, ? Strangely enough Jan 19th was when I began to have Multiple Dreamlines converge enough to start remembering my dreams again. It has been a long time (I keep a dream journal) for me to remember my dreams,,, and when I looked,, it was the day you stated something changed.

Sincerely interested.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I can't remember if I already posted this or even if I read the information while I was awake. I read somewhere that part of the problem with shifting realities or timelines or whatever you call it is that human consciousness does not reside entirely in the body. I saw charts and other information somewhere. Anyway things change but human minds have to adjust to the new reality while some remember the way things used to be.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

A window that wasn't there was made available and opened, and then it will close. The dates and times given, that is the simplest way to explain it... Whether humanity can make it through that time period or not, is the opportunity. There is a future where many of you are not, and there is one where you are. The intervention has already brought you this far... If I give you the complete explanation you'll never believe it, just like you are having trouble understanding this one, and will have even more difficulty believing it.... As for the end of March, if we make it that far, you'll experience another major change. This time it will be more intense, and rather obvious to you.

Hey, you asked... I answered.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Here it is, so I guess we will see. Always an interesting Ride thru March.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Tell, more, you would be surprised that some may believe or already feel or know in their gut.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hello again, anymore info forthcoming?

I have to admit to feeling a bit of a Time 'tweek' this past week. It actually in my view seemed connected to the '50s and I didn't fully get it until the North Korean stuff started really reaching the boiling point.

seems the Asian fronts are beginning to flex their Time Muscle.

And other interesting tidbits floating into view, reading the news is almost like reading a list of Time 'altering' events being pushed into High Gear.

It is the Full Metal Jacket that is bothering me.

Interesting TIMES we LIVE

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

With every new series of choices that change the predetermined timeline, there are new and potentially equally devastating consequences.... It's not an easy process.

After the end of this month, watch for a thread from me... I'll explain more then.

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Recently I've had problems with other people. Especially if they are about to become angry or sad. I feel this intense "energy" from them, and seconds after, they burst. I also actually managed to foresee what the person is about to say, feel the "energy" of the word. And then said it, they become a little shocked, and then moves on.

My father is the only person who tries to understand, while my mother is "tired" of all this talk about energies.

What should I do?

This has occurred to me since I was bout 8 years old. Now I am 24 and they are so much stronger. The energy I feel is like a heavy push against my direct or other. You know, if I talk to someone, and they are interested in the "telly" I feel their "focus energy" goes in that direction. Same as I say by example: "Please do not go now. I need you to stay 3 more minutes", and then the person (in this case my brother or mother) say "How did you know I was going to go? I never told you that"

I need help, or at least someone with experience in this field. It is not "fear" though, I feel it in my stomach sometimes also. If I by example make to much noise (here we live in 4 apartments seperatly") I feel this tremendous energy and circleing in my stomach; seconds after I hear maybe a big noise, from downstairs. I feel they are "aggressive" you know.

Please, I beg anyone who experience this or have knowledge. Please contact me by PM or in this thread.

It would be highly appreciated with some help.

Regards
Gamerman

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

direct me to thread you spoke of writing at the end of march please, I missed it.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gamerman

Not exactly sure what you are describing, could you give more detail?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I have dreams of looking around the house I grew up in, and seeing the sky filled with thousands of "space ships" -- of different shapes, sizes,

My brother and i have had this dream many many years ago(30 or more)
but only found out that we had the same dream around the same time
about 5 years ago we were both freaked out

the dream went like this
i went to the toilet in the dead of night (not sure what time it was)
looked out the window and the sky was full of ships/craft of all different types
i called everyone to get up and see
when dad came he just made us go back to bed as if it was normal
and ill say it im sure it was not a dream

the only difference with my elder brothers dream was he said they
were all the same but the dream followed the same theme
but it was him that got us all up out of bed

weird or what ?

edit on 3/4/2013 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join